1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

AQUANAfia - Game Over: ReVolted Win!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Yeti, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Jalmont

Jalmont

he says he can fix it though!

i have faith
  2. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

That's good!

Now what were your results??
  3. Jalmont

Jalmont

AG and penguin are aquanauts unfortunately i am not much more helpful than that

walrein is an incompetent village leader who has already shown that he is incapable of leading this village. penguin344 is who we should trust

in PENGUIN we trust
  4. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

Vote Jalmont I do not believe.
  5. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Why did you check penguin344
  6. Jalmont

Jalmont

scumrein told me to
  7. Ditto

Ditto /me huggles
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Lynch Jalmont
  8. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Horsing around
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

I'm still mad about Internet Mafia fuck you die Jalmont
  9. jumpluff

jumpluff princess

Wait, why did everyone rush majority? A bit hasty. Give lynches at least 24 hours for new information to potentially come out. :x
  10. Paperblade

Paperblade

Walrein got his aquanot scumbuddies to beat the everloving crap out of jalmont

rip jalmont what a hero you and yaytears will be missed
  11. Yeti

Yeti

majority

the lunch commences and ends swiftly

gg?

no re?
    Spiffy and Minwu like this.
  12. Yeti

Yeti

nobody believed me? :C

spoilsports.

jalmont was hammered, majority hit, and as such, he has been lynched.

!! It seems he was indeed a ReVolted and not another innocent Aquanaut. With this revelation, and the first mafian down, will things shape up for the village, or continue to spiral downwards?

It is now Night Two. N2 will end in ~36 hours at 2PM PST 8/25. This day wasn't even 12 hours so I'll end the night around the same time. No results to go out. Need deadline or all actions sent in.
  13. Walrein

Walrein

I would now like for those of you who haven't claimed (you know who you are) to claim please.
  14. jumpluff

jumpluff princess

you have to lynch a castle guard first ;D
    Celever, Crux and Minwu like this.
  15. Yeti

Yeti

reminder that deadline is tomorrow in like 14 hours or so and to get me some actions if you haven't done so
  16. Paperblade

Paperblade

[13:04] <~Yeti> can sum1 post
    [13:04] <~Yeti> between mine
    [13:04] <~Yeti> and next

Ain't talkin' bout love
  17. Yeti

Yeti

ACTIONLINE

The dawn arrives and you all emerge, grimacing at the extra-loud announcement that woke you all up:

I have read two of these three. Brownie points to whoever can guess first which.

That is not all you have to guess, for another man has fallen, and it is now time to guess who he was.

It seems Aura Guardian has been impaled with a red flag and lies dead. RIP young man.

What a positively tragic turn of events!

With that fresh on your minds, you look onward to the next day, hoping things will shape up despite your inspector's death.

It is now Day Three. D3 will end in 48 hours, 1PM PST 8/27, or at majority of the votes, whichever comes first. Results going out now to your role pm conversations - all out.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  18. Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian

........ Oh. Wow. Good luck, village.
  19. Walrein

Walrein

i need village results as soon as you receive them
  20. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

21. Walrein

Walrein

ATTN PEOPLE

THERE IS NO LYNCH TARGET YET BECAUSE THERE'S A DOOFUS I NEED TO TALK TO

YETI HAS PROMISED ME AN EXTENSION IF HE DOESN'T SHOW UP

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

CAPS LOCK IS THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
  22. Jalmont

Jalmont

just a quick update everyone my retainer was able to be fixed so you don't need to be worried for me

also fuk walrein
  23. Yeti

Yeti

ok it seems I will need to extend the deadline to tomorrow, much as i loathe extending deadlines, unless walrein has been contacted by this individual i will sub them out before deadline hits tomorrow.
  24. Yeti

Yeti

shade has been subbed in for da letter el due to DLE not being on to help himself not get lynched.
  25. Walrein

Walrein

OK guys, so here's the deal.

Due to last night being unfortunate as hell for the village, I don't have concrete evidence against anybody, so I'm gonna have to go with my gut and lynch penguin344.

According to the deceased user: Houndoomsday, penguin was extremely active in attempting to lead the village, to the point that in a conversation with HDD not only did he pressure extremely hard for a claim, but he proffered his own PM within the first minute of the conversation, despite one never being asked for. Said role PM is as follows:

The posting restriction thing is bugging me. In my mind, combined with his other shady behaviors, it leads me to think that maybe he wanted to try to lead and mole the village, then when I shot him down he decided to proclaim "o yea guys im jk its a posting restriction l0l"

Is this a shitty case to make against a user? Yes. But I haven't found anyone shadier, and unless my counting is incorrect penguin has a 50% chance of being mafia regardless.

If anyone has information that suggests that another user may be sketchy, please inform me immediately.

edit: i know lynching based on flavor doesnt work in allcaps games but as hilarious as this role is i doubt yeti would make it a real role after making a walrein the example pm, also unclesam has nothing to do with the aquanauts

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)