1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  3. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

aquashiram's art

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by aquashiram14, Mar 7, 2012.

1. aquashiram14

aquashiram14

Hey guys, aquashiram14 here, is new and eager to participate in Smeargle's Studio!

CONSTRUCTIVE criticism accepted with happiness, please offer as much criticism or compliments as you can...I like drawing Pokemon as they are, no buffing up or anything, that's how my style goes. However, I do like to give them pretty unique facial expressions or stick them in really "odd" situations. I do traditional art.
    Here's they all are. First done in colored pencil and ink, the rest done with Chinese paints, colored pencil and in very few cases, minimal ink.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If the links don't work (trying to figure this out) I do have a small little site: www.451project.webs.com, so feel free to go there and leave a comment, I'll be sure to read it and provide thanks here in the forum if it helped. The moment I have time to draw, I plan on drawing all the Pokemon!

EDIT: Links broken as I found, can't find the Manage Attachment button that the FAQs were talking about, I am trying everything I can
  2. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

you need to fix your image tags sometime soon but for now ill let this thread live

i realize i am a terrible mod for not actually explaining things

OH WELL
  3. aquashiram14

aquashiram14

Um I just checked the posting rules and it says "You may not post attachments" which I think has something to do with me not seeing the "Manage attachments" button, I've been hunting for it for almost half an hour now without seeing anything, I'm really really sorry to be clogging up this forum. If there's no way for me to post attachments here, then you can kill the thread. My apologies.
  4. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i recommend you host your images on a different imagehosting site because as it is there is no way you'll get those links to show up in [IMAGE][/IMAGE] tags

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)