-> Aragh's Breeding Ranch -> 140+ matching ball Mons with best egg moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 5iv reckless starly. Would you take it for either the dive ball female nidoran or the lux ball bisharp?
Is it female? What ball? If you want nidoran i have a modest female in stock right now so we can trade now. Wait time for bisharp may be a bit long in turn.

Sorry to ask this but i evolved the abra to a kadabra and i need someone trade me it back so i can get a alakazam for competitive battling. Do you think you can help me with this . Ill give a spitback scraft with ice punch and drain punch for it

Sorry to ask this but i evolved the abra to a kadabra and i need someone trade me it back so i can get a alakazam for competitive battling. Do you think you can help me with this . Ill give a spitback scraft with ice punch and drain punch for it
yup, going online ;)

Is it female? What ball? If you want nidoran i have a modest female in stock right now so we can trade now. Wait time for bisharp may be a bit long in turn.
Yeah its female and its just in a regular pokeball. Would it be possible to get a 4iv spitback of each instead?

Yeah its female and its just in a regular pokeball. Would it be possible to get a 4iv spitback of each instead?
pokeball blows a bit but i can do it for 2 spitbacks. Im not sure if i have 4IV Pawniard spitback though, need to check the bank. Since it is super late here, ill get back to you about that tomorrow, ok?

id like shiny chespin and ill trade a shiny lileep with storm drain or shiny cranidos with sheer force?
sorry, i do not have a shiny Chespin. If you want shinies i have some random ones: Vanilite in Dive Ball, Murkrow in Heal Ball, Zubat in PokeBall, 5IV Modest Aerodactyl and Relaxed Huge Power Marill in DiveBall. In case any of this interests you, i would love to trade for Storm Drain Lileep.

Heya! Please cmt for your Machop (pref female) and female Trecko. ;)
Hi :) For a female Treecko, i would like a female Magician Fennekin as they both have equally ridiculous female rate. Can you do this? And female Heavy Ball Koffing for Machop.

sorry, i do not have a shiny Chespin. If you want shinies i have some random ones: Vanilite in Dive Ball, Murkrow in Heal Ball, Zubat in PokeBall, 5IV Modest Aerodactyl and Relaxed Huge Power Marill in DiveBall. In case any of this interests you, i would love to trade for Storm Drain Lileep.

Hi :) For a female Treecko, i would like a female Magician Fennekin as they both have equally ridiculous female rate. Can you do this? And female Heavy Ball Koffing for Machop.
I dont have one in Stock I'm afraid, could you possibly trade 2:1 or something instead of some of my other pokemon? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)