-> Aragh's Breeding Ranch -> 140+ matching ball Mons with best egg moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have one in Stock I'm afraid, could you possibly trade 2:1 or something instead of some of my other pokemon? ^^
i do not have a machop in stock so you will need to wait anyway. So if that works for you then yes, i will be happy to trade this female treecko for 2 of your pokes with normal gender ratios :P let that be a female Sandile and female Deino

i do not have a machop in stock so you will need to wait anyway. So if that works for you then yes, i will be happy to trade this female treecko for 2 of your pokes with normal gender ratios :P let that be a female Sandile and female Deino
Okay, deal. :) I'll get breeding yours too, won't be long. No need to rush however, let me know when your ready. ^^

CMT for this
Ferroseed
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/x
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Iron Barbs
Egg moves: Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Gravity
Stock: 0
Spitbacks available: no

CMT for this
Ferroseed
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/x
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Iron Barbs
Egg moves: Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Gravity
Stock: 0
Spitbacks available: no
Can do this for a female SportBall Scyther (with Defog and Baton Pass). You want female or male?

Penta-perfect, 31/31/31/x/31/31. Would be best if it had an Adamant nature too, but can do without it as i will be rebreeding it anyway. I assume its a deal then?
Deal But I only have adamant imperfect ones missing one iv right now. will need a short amount of time to breed

Deal But I only have adamant imperfect ones missing one iv right now. will need a short amount of time to breed
Sure, it goes without saying, i need to breed the Ferro too :)
As for ability whatever except Steadfast ;)
Let me know when Scyther is ready.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
aragh said:
  • Females in apricorn balls! Especially but not only: Poison Touch Grimer in HeavyBall, Thick Fat Swinub in LevelBall, Bulbasaur in FriendBall or LureBall, Infiltrator Zubat in HeavyBall, Rough Skin Gible HeavyBall, Mold Breaker Drillbur in LevelBall
None of these are legal.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Aragh's Breeding Ranch

Welcome to my thread. Its my first time posting such a thread so please forgive me if im doing this wrong.

General rules and info:
  • All Pokemon i am offering are/will be bred by me and so will have my Trainer ID.
  • Pokemon list is in second post.
  • All Pokemon are nicknameable. Please let me know you want a Pokemon nicknamed before we trade, so we do not lose time trading it back and forth 3 times.
  • Please be patient if i have to breed something for you - it may take a day or a few days depending on how many other things i have to breed and on real life stuff.
  • I do not hack, clone or RNG. If you are going to offer me something cloned or RNG'ed, please inform me it is cloned or RNG'ed.
  • My Pokemon are fully redistributable unless otherwise noted.
  • I trade spitbacks too. Ill note next to each Pokemon if there are spitbacks available. When you want to trade spitbacks, please clearly state that.
  • If Pokemon is in a ball other than PokeBall, a ball picture will be next to the Pokemon. If there is no ball picture, it is in a PokeBall. Ill also put PokeBall pictures if PokeBall is a good match for that Pokemon.

My player info
3DS FC: 1263 7106 8712
In game name: Miz'ri
Timezone: GMT + 1
Availability: every evening, varies during weekends
Friend safari: Abra, Espurr, Girafarig
Vivilon pattern: Continental

News:
  • New Pokemon: Chansey in LoveBall, Koffing in HeavyBall, Teddiursa in LevelBall, Oddish in SafariBall
  • I have every berry available in XY except Starf and Lansat. If you want a berry make a deal with me and let me know before we trade - i'll throw it in as a deal sweetener.

Some pricing regulations
  • If i am to breed a female of something that has 12,5% female rate, it will cost a female of another species with the same rate or 3 50% rate Pokemon.
  • For 25% rate females - its either a female of another 25% rate species or 2 50% rate Pokemon.
  • Megastone = 5IV perfect Pokemon.

Want list
Feel free to offer anything - a lot of things may interest me. I always want females that are in matching balls.
  • Females of everything i do not have, in matching balls, especially apricorn balls!
  • Karrablast with Drill Run
  • Pinsirite
  • Tyranitarite

Trade record
Pending trades:
Vullaby for lockiegengar12's Sewaddle (not getting a response from him)

Completed trades:
Honedge and Fletchling for some hero's shiny Trevenant and shiny Diggersby
Cleffa for AitchTwo's Growlithe
Gligar for XDPokemon's Foongus
Dratini for Mugenman88's Manectite
Treecko and Machop for Miria's Koffing, Sandile and Deino
Gligar and Buizel for jyuuu's Teddiursa and Shroomish
Goomy for Valzy's Charizardite X
Buizel for jerricent's Bellsprout
Chespin for Mikroturbulence's Scyther
Flawless chansey in love ball and koffing in heavy ball (both females) for my Pinsirite, tyranitarite, lansat, and starf berries?

Hi! Im interested in yours Shroomish (Quick Feet), Buizel , Scraggy and Painward.
CMT :)
I can give you 3 of these for a female NestBall Chikorita, and fourth one for female HeavyBall Phanpy. I assume you want females too?

Flawless chansey in love ball and koffing in heavy ball (both females) for my Pinsirite, tyranitarite, lansat, and starf berries?
yes, this works for me. If you are able to put items on some interesting spitbacks that would be even better :D Ill PM you when i have the mons ready.

CMT 4
Ralts
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Trace / Synchronize
Egg moves: Disable, Mean Look, Destiny Bond, Encore
Stock: 1 Trace male
Spitbacks available: yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)