Arceus-Normal (Update) QC 3/3

Is this analysis still being worked on? The proposed changes just have to go into the analysis and you only need GP checks next. The Choice Band set can go into the last set. Tricking your choiced item into Giratina/Skarmory/Lugia is awesome and you get their useful leftovers in return.

I think Arceus-Normal analysis needs to go on-site since it waited for quite some time now.

I think you mean Choice Band, not Swords Dance.

The EVs should be exactly the same as standard Extremekiller Arceus. Also, I think the SD could get a slot (Poppy used in his RMT, as well as Theorymon), as it actually looks kind of cool, you can still sweep when you've Tricked away your CB. It should probably be slashed over Shadow Claw, although that does leave you helpless against Giratina-O.
Woudn't it be better slash SD over Brick Break/Earthquake?

You could Trick the pokemons you would attack with these moves (like Dialga, Ferrothorn, Jirachi, even a Skarmory that would be obliterated by Overheat, and such), and keep ExtremeSpeed + Shadow Claw since there is no pokemon immune against this combination, besides Giratina-O is immune to Trick what means you couldn't deal with him without Shadow Claw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)