Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ralts didn't get Wish from Pokémon Box.

I'm pretty sure the 4 Pokémon are:

Zigzagoon - Extremespeed
Swablu - False Swipe
Skitty - Pay Day
Pichu - Surf
Didn't it got Wish from Japanese Pokémon Box, while Pichu was English-version exclusive? Ralts even has Wish on Netbattle.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It wasn't Box, it was a Pokémon Center Event / Tour.

April 25-May 18 2003.

You could get a Ralts egg, which would hatch with the move Wish or Charm. I'm pretty sure it's this and not Pokémon Box.

I'm pretty sure Netbattle was at fault. Ralts should have had access to Wish, as it did, but Netbatlte listed a lot of things as "Box / NYPC" which actually related to every Box, NYPC and JPC Events.

Some were still false though, Wish on Salamence & Tropius were hoaxes IIRC. As was Leech Seed Vileplume in Adv, Vileplume learns Leech Seed in D/P though.

It wasn't Box, it was a Pokémon Center Event / Tour.

April 25-May 18 2003.

You could get a Ralts egg, which would hatch with the move Wish or Charm. I'm pretty sure it's this and not Pokémon Box.

I'm pretty sure Netbattle was at fault. Ralts should have had access to Wish, as it did, but Netbatlte listed a lot of things as "Box / NYPC" which actually related to every Box, NYPC and JPC Events.

Some were still false though, Wish on Salamence & Tropius were hoaxes IIRC. As was Leech Seed Vileplume in Adv, Vileplume learns Leech Seed in D/P though.
Wish Bagon was in a series of events of Pokemon knowing Wish that were released in Pokemon Centers in the ADV gen: Wish/Sweet Scent Exeggcute, Wish/Heal Bell Lickitung, Wish/Yawn Farfetch'D, Wish/Iron Defense Bagon, and a few more but I can't remember them but I think one of them was Tropius @.@;

Leech Seed Oddish was a Pokepark Move, like Petal Dance Meowth and Teeter Dance Pikachu.

Pokepark = Japanese Theme Park(s) based completely around Pokemon.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
They're all Event Pokémon from Japan or the NYPC. I'll edit in each of them now as well.

The problem is, it's not listing the Pokemon that get stuff from it. I know that Selfdestruct is simply Wailord, Snorlax, Mewtwo + Exploders though.
We're going to want to check this carefully though, since there are quite a few ADV Pokemon that didn't learn Explosion but had access to Selfdestruct in XD. One that no one has mentioned yet is Qwilfish and I'm pretty sure that Camerupt applies to this as well.

Granted, all of them probably acquired Explosion in D/P but there really isn't a way to tell until someone goes through and checks them all or finds a database with the info.

In the Little Cup analysis page, on the bottom it has Buizel as a standard Pokemon. Buizel is listed to have Ice Fang. Buizel can't learn Ice Fang even by breeding two Floatzel knowing the move. I tried it myself, (in addition to Crunch) Ice Fang wasn't inherited in my hatched Buizel.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I think it might just be because right now most event moves aren't fully accounted for in the database, at least according to the preliminary checking I have been doing.

Wish isn't listed underneath Farfetch'd's, Salamence's or Absol's learnsets, for example.

Conversion2, while it exists in the SCMS, won't appear when clicked on in the link from Porygon2's move list for any of the generations. Basically I get:

The page /dp/moves/conversion2 does not exist. Would you like to Google for dp moves conversion2 instead?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)