ARENA MELEE! SPECTATORS WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
HOLD IT

I believe there is an error here...pm'ing jesseus

Nvm I just saw that last bit. Heh, derp.

Thewolfe, we've been allies since r1. Thanks for being an excellent ally and may the best win. :)

I'm going to claim a KOC from this match, and no one can stop me... Except for the prize claim approvers. REGARDLESS:

Pelt Serenity with my Rock-typed justice

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Rock @ Nommy

Since Engi's snorlax STILL isn't around, I need to take my anger out on something.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Do I get an audience most hated award

I mean come on I might've had a chance otherwise

Screw you all. All you screws.

No I mean what the hell has nommy ever done to you

Wtf. You better be happy nommy can't attack the audience. But after this match is over...

Sleep with one eye open. All of you. ALL OG YOU.

Next time any of you are in the arena, screw rocks. I'm throwing nommy at you.

Orcinus, I don't think anybody not named Kaxtar enjoys facing a Snorlax. Therefore, they all sympathize with us other arena contestants.

"You can feel the tension in the air here folks... the crowd roaring... sandstorm whirling... two quasi-allies staring at each other with an intense mixture of respect and determination. It looks like Nommy and Serenity are taking a quick breather to build the suspense... and the suspense is KILLING ME!
Wait for it...
AND THEY'RE OFF!
Togekiss once again moves first and strikes Snorlax with a harsh blade of air. Oh an he's been knocked of his feet!
Togekiss's victory seems almost certain now, and she goes in for the kill with a rare and powerful Aura Sphere.
But Snorlax is still standing! He gets up onto his feet... he starts running - RUNNING! He's building up momentum for a serious attack! Wow, look at that collision!
But it looks to be Snorlax's final impact; as the Sandstorm subsides, so does he...
LEAVING TOGEKISS THE WINNER!
CONGRATULATIONS THEWOLFE AND SERENITY!"
Action 1
Togekiss Air Slash, 5 EN
Vs Snorlax
To hit: (83/100 <95=Yes) Yes, To crit: (11/16 <2=Yes) No, To Flinch: (27/100 <60=Yes) Yes
12.5 Damage
Snorlax Flinched!
Post Action
Togekiss
2 Damage (Sandstorm)
Snorlax
2 Damage (Sandstorm)
Action 2
Togekiss Aura Sphere, 6 EN
Vs Rhyperior
To crit: (4/16 <2=Yes) No
14.25 Damage
Snorlax Heavy Slam, 11 EN, 2 Damage (Life Orb)
Vs Togekiss
To crit: (16/16 1=Yes) No
19 Damage
Togekiss' Sitrus Berry Activates!
Togekiss +5 HP
Post Action
Togekiss
2 Damage (Sandstorm)
+5 HP (Sitrus Berry)
Snorlax
2 Damage (Sandstorm)
SNORLAX FAINTED
GAME OVER

"Now let's have a look at the final standings, for curiosity's sake."
If this were the actual RP Arena Rhyperior would have gotten that KO but sadly it goes to Togekiss in this battle...

Siege the Rhyperior

ELIMINATED!
Damage Dealt: 98.25
KOs: 0
Damage Taken: 144
Energy Spent: 51
Health Restored: 34
Energy Restored: 5
Actions Lasted: 5

Vogue the Starmie

ELIMINATED!

Damage Dealt: 60.75
Damage Taken: 95
Energy Spent: 18
Health Restored: 5
Energy Restored: 0
Actions Lasted: 2

Nommy the Snorlax

ELIMINATED
Damage Dealt: 84.5
Damage Taken: 135
Energy Spent: 45
Health Restored: 10
Actions Lasted: 8

Serenity the Togekiss

49 HP/30 EN
1/4/5/4/80
Hustle/Serene Grace/Super Luck
Sitrus Berry
(Activated, 3 Rounds)
Damage Dealt: 122.25
KOs: 3
Damage Taken: 61
Energy Spent: 79
Health Restored: 10
Actions Lasted: 8

Field:
None

"Good Game everyone! Hope you enjoyed yourselves!
Now let's see what they've won!"
The Wolfe: 2 CC
Togekiss: 3 MC, 3 KOC

Orcinus Duo: 2 CC
Snorlax: 3 MC

Leethoof: 2 CC
Rhyperior: 2 MC

Gerard: 2 CC
Starmie: 3 MC

Lord Jesseus: 6 UC

Ok so they don't actually exist yet, but for fun we'll compare some stats:
Most Damage Dealt: Togekiss
Rhyperior racked up a fair bit lot though with Sandstorm alone, and Starmie deserves special mention for dealing the most damage compared to the amount of time it was concious.
Most Kos: ...
Most Damage Taken/Health Restored: Leethoof by far! I'm beginning to think it's only necessary for one of these to exist, probably the latter.
Most Energy Spent: Togekiss again
You crazy thing
Energy Restored: Everyone but Starmie. LOL!
Actions lasted: Obviously Togekiss and Snorlax

OK Now everyone, I would like some feedback. Did you enjoy this?
What did you think of the reffing style? Was the format clear? Was the commentator style narration enjoyable?
Did the spectator input seem too powerful?
Anything else?

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
So how much energy/health the spectators gave each mon, net. So rhyperior's would be something like +20 HP and +5 en. Snorlax would be -10000 HP. Vogue i think gets nothing. Etc.

Ohhh this is going to be such a good RP. Good game everyone! Very well played, Wolfe, manipulating Orcinus like that.

Actually, he was the one who asked for my partnership first. :P I decided to go along, especially with his mean streak in melees, and the fact a partnership in a melee was better than going at it alone.

Though in seriousness, it was probably one of the most challenging matches I've been in, especially since I didn't do so well in my last melee match. I seriously didn't think Orcinus would attract so much ire from the crowd though.

Haha. I roped him to an alliance since Starmie, since Rhyperior does not appreciate a Starmie on the field, and I guess he dragged you into it. However, I didn't exactly follow his orders, so I guess that was the end of me!

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Lol. Leethoof, thewolfe and I sort of roped you to our plans, not vice versa...

With all honesty I think I played the best I could've this game. Got eventually screwed by the audience and leethoof never hitting togekiss with rock slide. -.- But yeah, thewolfe was the first person I contacted. I don't even think we exchanged more than 4 PM's leethoof, and the fact that you didn't follow our r1 agreement didn't help any. And nobody talked to Gerard lol.

:( first melee loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)