Arhan's Adoption Emporium(Requests Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,Guys due to IRL matters I wont be available on forums for 3 days,i will though breed things up in the meantime,so dont be worried

Arhan, can I adopt one of these?
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Marvel Scale
Egg Moves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave

Ok,I will have all orders by tomorrow,except the bold HP ice rotom(it's totally useless)open to orders again

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey Arhan, we have to trade petilil for honedge yet. Was wondering when you were available. Once we're done, I'd like to discuss further trades.

Hey Arhan, can I adopt one of these little guys?

Species: Charmander
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Blaze
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Flare Blitz

Thanks!

I would super appreciate one of these guys '
Species: Cyndaquil
Nature: Timid / Modest
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Blaze
Egg Moves: Extrasensory

I can throw you back a Beldum or anything really if you want- CMT!! You seem awesome Arhan!!

Hi buddy I'm making a team and i was interested in a growlithe would you mind if I got one prefer female but male is ok too thanks
I lost that particular growlithe's female,Evan is helping out,but he will take time,what is your team's roster I could help

Well I was starting to make a team and I really like Arcanine and I was feeling lazy with breeding egg moves and for breeding for my shop

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi there! Can I get the monkey trio all with nasty plot and their elemental EM? (Leaf Storm, Heat Wave, Hydro Pump). All with HA

Hi there! If possible, could I adopt one of your Bulbasaurs with a Modest nature, Chlorophyll, and an HP Fire IV spread?

I'd also like to donate a Modest LoveBall Mareep with the egg moves After You, Iron Tail, Eerie Impulse, and Electric Terrain and a flawless 5IV spread if you could use one. :3

Hi there! If possible, could I adopt one of your Bulbasaurs with a Modest nature, Chlorophyll, and an HP Fire IV spread?

I'd also like to donate a Modest LoveBall Mareep with the egg moves After You, Iron Tail, Eerie Impulse, and Electric Terrain and a flawless 5IV spread if you could use one. :3
HP fire hmmm I am a bit busy with HP Spreads,How about this I provide the ditto and female bulba and you breed yourself?

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I am not breeding 31/31/31/31/31/0 spreads,I do have them,so I can rent them and you breed
No thank you. I already have a decent honedge, so I will work with that. I'd be interested in the skiddo if you'd let me have one of those.

No thank you. I already have a decent honedge, so I will work with that. I'd be interested in the skiddo if you'd let me have one of those.
Sure,but to all others,sorry for delay,but the credit holders used their credits for HP projects and I still need to do 2 more projects b4 I start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)