Arhan's Trade Thread(Shinies of the week Project!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[#592 - #593]

OT: Arhan (51990) | Female | Non-Redis
Cursed Body | Bold
31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Pain Split | Acid Armor | Confuse Ray | Mist
Lv. 1 UT
Bred and Hatched by me, thus nicknameable!

I can trade you my azelf for this. The magneton you can have on top for free.
Feel free to continue this discussion via our vms to not spam the thread. Or whichever way you prefer^^
Thanks for Posting here, Most I can trade right away if you can clone for it, thanks for adding the magnet for free.

Ok, drop the idea then, will you do perfect adamant females of both Dive Trapinch and Fast Swablu for the Perfect Aerodactyl?
I prefer 1:1 trades. If your willing to throw in another poke then I can trade you both. I'll have to go over your thread again in the morning though to see if there's anything else that might be useful. Edit: I only need areodactyl at this point but I might accept another one. I need to update my pending trades list lol...

Last edited:
Thanks for Posting here, Most I can trade right away if you can clone for it, thanks for adding the magnet for free.
I can trade now, coming online. btw azelf has pokerus since it's already ev trained, hope you don't mind.

I prefer 1:1 trades. If your willing to throw in another poke then I can trade you both. I'll have to go over your thread again in the morning though to see if there's anything else that might be useful.
Aero is a 12.5% female pokemon very hard to get as perfect female, so I asked for 2:1(which is actually a discount to the 3:1 I usually do)

Diabolico I means I will inform you when I have bred the Anorith, Ash gave you a HP Grass Cyndaquil for a credit, which I exchanged for Tauros, once I breed you the Anorith for you doing the banner, we are even :D

Diabolico I means I will inform you when I have bred the Anorith, Ash gave you a HP Grass Cyndaquil for a credit, which I exchanged for Tauros, once I breed you the Anorith for you doing the banner, we are even :D
Oh Okay. Thank you.

Just be sure the Anorith (that you've bred) in the Net ball is a female and has Swift Swim. ;)

good luck on your thread I believe I said I would give you a groudon for free better get on that soon. If you want a few things let me know.

Could you CMT for this please? I'm trying to build a new team and this is one of the last things I need

[#485]

OT: CHEVAR (06120) | ♂ | Full-Redis
Flash Fire | Calm
31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Metal Sound | Crunch | Scary Face | Lava Plume
Lv. 50 UT

Hey there. In response to your post on my thread would you be interested in trading the shiny Kyurem and shiny Dialga for my Latios and Heatran?

Hey there. In response to your post on my thread would you be interested in trading the shiny Kyurem and shiny Dialga for my Latios and Heatran?
I sure would, if you can clone for its trade, I can trade right away.(though you might wanna be quick since I need to go in 20 mins

Hello arhan! Remember me?
Anyway, nice new thread you have here and I'm interested in a few stuff!

- Shiny Aerodactyl
- Shiny Yanmega
- Relaxed Prankster Sableye (Dream Ball)
- Prankster Riolu
- Adaptability Skrelp

I know its a lot of stuff but please CMT anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)