Army Men: Battle for the Frontyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
that post was in Round 2? Huh. That shows me.
No, that was round one. Sorry for taking so long.

Username: ChomperTheSharptooth
Character: Cardinal Dimitri
Faction: NGIA
Starting Funds: 110
Action: Move two gunners, one sniper and one mortarist to Tall Grass from NGIA HQ
Upkeep:All (machine gun, grenades, sniper rifle, land mines, mortar, pistol) 14 Funds
No purchases this round

I probably won't be back on tonight so if my question is answered I'll be locked into these actions anyway.I really hope my partner moves, and that people will fill in those empty slots. xP (Is it too late for someone to sign up? I'm trying to trick an irl friend into playing?)

Username: forks
Character: Major Petrof
Upkeep: none
Purchases: 3 Heavies
Activity: Moving 2 Anti-Air to Untilled Soil, 1 Anti-Air to Petunias & Roses

let's do this, chomper !!!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
The day has been long. Soldiers make their way through the vast territories. Armies gather together at major points, preparing for a battle. U.F. forces, which are being pulled together by Sarge, have made their rendezvous at the Right Window, close to N.G.I.A. borders. The C.o.R.F. take advantage of their massive forces and split up to take control of uncharted lands. The N.G.I.A., though currently outnumbered, dig in, knowing that they are in for a major fight.

Movement Info:
U.F.:
(FinnRagetti) moved 2 Cavaliers and a Tank to the Right Window, and 2 Gunners and a Tank to the Left Window.
(Spiffy) moved a Captain, 2 Gunners, a Sniper, and a Medic to the Left Window, and a Cavalier to the Right Window.
(polelover44) moved a Fighter to the Right Window.
(assassinfred) moved 3 Gunners and a Sniper to the Left Window.
C.o.R.F.:
(BunnyMaster) moved 20 Grunts to the Mole Burrow, and 12 Grunts to the Bird's Nest.
(Thoughts) moved 1 Fighter to the Basketball Hoop.
N.G.I.A.:
(Chomper The Sharptooth) moved 2 Gunners, a Sniper, and a Mortarist to the Tall Grass.
(forks) moved 2 Anti-Air to Untilled Soil, and an Anti-Air to Petunia & Roses.
Battle Info: Everybody is getting ready for heavy combat.
Details: The U.F. have gained full control of the Left and Right Windows!
Their funding has increased by 50 funds per round!
Their legislative power has increased by 20%!

The C.o.R.F. have gained full control of the Mole Burrow and the Basketball Hoop!
Their funding has increased by 50 funds per round!
Their legislative power has increased by 20%!

The N.G.I.A. has gained full control of the Tall Grass!
Their funding has increased by 20 funds per round!
Their legislative power has increased by 10%!

Now to answer some questions:
Is it too late for someone to sign up? I'm trying to trick an irl friend into playing?
Well, technically, the title to this thread still says "Signups", so people can still join. However, if things continue the way they do, I will transfer one-fourth of the funds of other N.G.I.A. COs that don't have players to the N.G.I.A. COs that do. I will also give their abilities to the active N.G.I.A. COs.

(I don't have to stay with my units do I?)
You actually "travel" with the group of units that have the largest number. Once that group is taken out, you "return" to HQ and then begin "traveling" with whatever other group of units there are.

Alright, I've been drawing up a map of my own with labels to help me visualize all that is going on. Before I finish, do I pay for upkeep of defending forces (the ones that come with the bases, not the ones I buy) and are they controlled, or simply left in their spot?
First, there is already a map that has been drawn up by (forks). It is right here:

Second, you do not pay for upkeep of defending forces, and they are left in their spot to defend. You can place units that you DO control into the defending forces slot on territories you capture.

Alrighty, well Round 3 has officially begun!

Round 3:
Upkeep: U.F. forces receive 100 funds.
N.G.I.A. forces receive 70 funds.
C.o.R.F. forces receive 100 funds.
Purchases: (assassinfred) bought an Arson.
(BunnyMaster) bought 2xEngineers. (since you activated your ability, feel free to edit your post to purchase more units)
(polelover44) bought an Arson, a Medic, and a Heavy.
(Spiffy) bought 3xSnipers
Activated Abilities: (BunnyMaster) activated his ability: [No Object]! He gains a surplus of 100 funds!

Start posting for Round 3. If combat arises, get ready to post actions specifically for the Combat Sub-Round.

HAVE YOUR POSTS FINISHED BY TUESDAY, MAY 31st, 11:59:59, or you will be considered inactive for this Round!!

Username: assassinfred
Character: Sergeant Kelly
Faction: United Forces
Upkeep: All Weapons (14 Funds, including Arson.)
Purchases: 1 Arson (50 Funds)
Funds left after Upkeep/Purchases: (111 total Funds-64 spent Funds= 47 Funds).
Action 1: Moving Gunners, Sniper, and Cavaliers to Right Window.
Action 2: Moving Tanks to Left Window.
Action 3: none.

Also, a quick question. Do all of our units automatically spawn at our HQ, or do we get to choose where they are built?

Username: BunnyMaster
Character: Mr. Rich Uncle
Faction: CORF
Upkeep: Machine Guns (1 fund)
Purchases: 3 Engineers (210 Funds)
Funds left after Upkeep/Purchases: 38 Funds
Action 1: Move 12 grunts from Bird's Nest to Big Tree Roots
Action 2: Move 1 grunt from Mole Burrow to Basketball Hoop
Activate my ability.

Edit: Action 3: Move 9 grunts from Mole Burrow to untilled soil for combat.

Username: polelover44
Character: Private Biff
Upkeep: None, not attacking
Purchases: 1 Arson (50 Funds), 1 Medic (30 Funds), 1 Heavy (20 Funds)
Funds left after Upkeep/Purchases: (100 total Funds-100 spent Funds= 0 Funds).
Action 1: none.
Action 2: none.
Action 3: none.

Username: Spiffy
Character: Captain Ken
Faction: UF
Upkeep: 3 funds for all sniper rifles
Purchases: 3 Snipers (60) (All purchases start at the HQ, right?), Sniper Rifles for bought Snipers. Funds left: (90)
Action 1: Attacking Big Tree Roots Gunner w/ one Sniper from UF HQ. (Indirect attack)
5HP - 5HP (Becuase of Sniper Rifle) = 0HP Dead!
Action 2: Attacking Gunner in Big Tree Roots with another Sniper. 5HP - 5HP = 0HP Dead!
Action 3: Attacking Gunner in Big Tree Roots with third Sniper. 5HP - 5HP = 0HP Gunner killed!
Action 4: Moving Captain, 2 Gunners, and a Medic from Left Window to Right Window
Action 5: Activating ability on Sniper remaining in Left Window
Action 6: Attacking Mortarist in Petunias and Roses with Sniper from Left Window. 10HP - 10HP (Because of Activated ability) = 0HP Dead Mortarist
Action 7: Activating ability on Cavelier in Right Window
Action 8: Attacking Motarist in Petunias and Roses with Cavelier in Right Window. 10HP - 10HP = Dead Mortarist.
Results: Two dead Mortarists in Petunias and Roses. Three dead Gunners in Big Tree Roots. This means war!!!
I apologize if I did something wrong, or calculated something incorrectly. Please correct me if I made a mistake in Combat.
How's that for a productive round!

Acklow

If combat arises, get ready to post actions specifically for the Combat Sub-Round.
You can make your "Non-Combat" moves now, if there are any units that will end up fighting, I'll make a separate combat post which you can reply to with your actions. I think everybody will most likely end up in combat one way or another.

@polelover: You had 150 total funds, so you have another 50 left over after your purchases.

Oh, and units spawn on HQ.

And lastly, BunnyMaster, since you activated your ability, feel free to update your post with newly purchased units.

@Finnragetti's post below: A unit can move into enemy territory and engage in combat in the same round as long as it is a direct attacker. If it is an indirect attacker, it cannot move and attack. Units with extra movement may attack (move and engage in combat), then can retreat, or proceed to another territory (only if all enemy units in its present location have been defeated). Check the main post for details.

Acklow

Since doubt that people are going to post by 11:00, I'll extend the deadline by another 24 hours. Expect to see me having a 3-4 Day deadline from now on.

Assassinfred: This should clarify things up for you. (Slowly adding everything as I go)

Name: FinnRagetti
Character: Sarge
Upkeep: Machine Guns on Cavaliers, Bazookas on Tanks(-4 funds)
Action: Purchasing Missile Launcher Upgrade for Bazookas(-120 funds)
Action: Activate power on Tank in Left Window
Action: Move Tank from Left Window to Right Window then Petunias and Roses for Combat!
Action: Move Tank from Right Window into Petunias and Roses for Combat!
Action: Move Cavaliers from Right Window into Petunia and Roses for Combat!
Action: Move Gunners from Left Window to Right Window
Action: After Combat, Move Cavaliers back to Right Window (If alive of course)

Total Funds: 26

Acklow

@Assassinfred: Units that attack Directly for the Combat Move (not the Non-Combat Move), can take part in Combat. However, Units that are using Indirect Weapons cannot attack with those weapons after making a Combat Move.

Edit: @Assassinfred again: Yeah

Username: Chomper The Sharptooth
Character: Count Demitri
Upkeep: All Weapons (14 Funds)
Purchases: Grenade Launcher (80) 7 Gunners (70)
Funds left after Upkeep/Purchases: 2
Action 1: none
Action 2: none
Action 3: none

Username: forks
Character: Major Petrof
Upkeep: All Weapons (32 Funds?)
Purchases: None
Funds left after Upkeep/Purchases: 48?
Action 1: Move 3 Heavies into Petunias & Roses

Acklow

After making very difficult decisions, many COs finally came to the conclusion that war was inevitable. Sadly, the CO known as Artemis, did not make any decisions. He remained inactive for this round and all units owned by him are considered "defending" whatever territories they are in. U.F. Forces, led by Sarge led the U.F. charge into N.G.I.A., declaring all out war on the N.G.I.A. The N.G.I.A., knowing that war was inevitable, prepared for the onslaught by digging in for the night and fortifying their defenses. The C.o.R.F., which were led this round by Mr. Rich Uncle, have also declared a war on N.G.I.A.. Seeing that the N.G.I.A. are attacked on all sides, the favorable gods of warfare have decided to let the N.G.I.A. have a small chance and given their COs newfound abilities and a surplus of funds. Here are the results:

Movement Info: (assassinfred) moved 3xGunners, a Sniper, and 2x Cavaliers to the Right Window, in addition to moving 2xTanks to the Left Window.
(BunnyMaster) moved 12xGrunts to the Big Tree Roots, 1xGrunt to the Basketball Hoop, and 9xGrunts to the Untilled Soil (initiating Combat).
(Spiffy) moved a Captain, 2xGunners, and a Medic to the Right Window.
(FinnRagetti) moved 2xTanks & 2xCavaliers to the Petunias & Roses (initiating Combat), in addition to moving 2xGunners to the Right Window.
(forks) moved 3xHeavies to the Petunias & Roses (initiating Combat).
Battle Info: Okay, let's see some fighting!
(BunnyMaster's) 9xGrunts are now in Combat with the Defending Forces at the Untilled Soil (please post a reply as to what units those Grunts are going to fire upon!
(FinnRagetti's) 2xTanks & 2xCavaliers are now in Combat with the Defending Forces of the Petunias & Roses (please post a reply as to what units your units are going to fire upon)!
(Spiffy) orders his Sniper who is in the Left Window to fire upon one of the Mortarists in the Petunias & Roses! The Sniper deals 10 damage to the Mortarist! The Mortarist has been eliminated!
(forks) orders his units to defend! (Please post which units you own will fire upon Enemy forces)
Details: One of the Mortarists in the Petunias & Roses has been destroyed!

Please post your responses (only if you are in Combat), so that damage can be applied. If your units withstand Combat, you may choose to retreat after I post the results for that. For everyone else, hang tight, and get ready for some action yourselves! Those in Combat, please ensure your posts are finished within 48 hours of this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)