Army Men: Battle for the Frontyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Multiple units can fire during the Combat Sub-Round. Your Sniper in the Left Window was the only Sniper able to fire during this Round though, because you just purchased the other 3 and they take one Round to deploy.

Ok, Acklow, thanks. But I can attack with the Cavelier as well. I'm attacking with the Cavelier the same way I mentioned before. (If the Cavelier can move twice, can it attack twice?)

Grunt A: Attack Gunners A and B
Grunt B: Attack Gunners A and B
Grunt C: Attack Gunners C and D
Grunt D: Attack Gunners C and D
Grunt E: Attack Gunners E and F
Grunt F: Attack Gunners E and F
Grunt G: Attack Medic and Elite Gunner
Grunt H: Attack Medic and Elite Gunner
Grunt I: Attack Medic and Elite Gunner

Acklow

Alright, I'll reiterate everybody's location now so I'll make it quick. Sorry for the long wait here:

Chomper's Units are in Tall Grass
Finn's Units are in Petunias & Roses
Forks' Units are in Petunias & Roses
BunnyMaster's Units are in Untilled Soil

Other's are either in the Left Window, Right Window, or are elsewhere. Thoughts, since you can't play, I guess that's another person out of the game...=(

I'll edit this post on Monday, due to a very busy weekend that I am having (I am Graduating, and I'm having a huge grad party...)

I would like to keep going...but the fact is that I dont want to make it an unfair advantage for any side for the number of (or lack their of) active players. I'll continue playing regardless.

Chomper's Units are in Tall Grass
Finn's Units are in Petunias & Roses
Forks' Units are in Petunias & Roses
BunnyMaster's Units are in Untilled Soil
erm
not all of my units are in petunias & roses
i sent some anti-airs to untilled soil
and are ALL of finn's and bunnymaster's units in those places?

also, it seems a couple of my units were attacked in petunias & roses
can i still use them, or are they dead before i can take my turn?

Acklow

To clear up confusion, I will make the first combat post and I will update it. I will label units accordingly. Remember, attacking units may only fire on any Defending Forces (of the territory):

(forks): Anti-Air A in Petunias & Roses attacks Cavalier A! It deals 10 damage! Cavalier A has been eliminated!
Anti-Air A in Untilled Soil attacks Grunt A! It deals 10 damage! Grunt A has been eliminated!
Heavy A attacks Cavalier B! It deals 9 damage! The Cavalier fires back! It deals 5 damage to Heavy A! Heavy A has been eliminated!
Heavy B attacks Cavalier B! It deals 9 damage! Cavalier B has been eliminated!
(FinnRagetti): Tank A in Petunia & Roses attacks Gunner A! It deals 5 damage! Gunner A has been eliminated!
Tank B in Petunia & Roses attacks Gunner B! It deals 5 damage! Gunner B has been eliminated!
Cavalier A in Petunia & Roses attacks Mortarist A! It deals 5 damage! Mortarist A fires back! It deals 3 Damage!
Cavalier B in Petunia & Roses attacks Mortarist A! <-(?) It deals 5 damage! Mortarist A has been eliminated!
(BunnyMaster): Grunt A in Untilled Soil attacks Gunners A and B! It deals 3 damage to each! Each Gunners Fire back! They deal 5 damage each to Grunt A! Grunt A is eliminated!
Grunt B in Untilled Soil attacks Gunners A and B! It deals 3 damage to each! Each Gunners fire back! They each deal 5 damage each to Grunt B! Grunt B is eliminated! Gunners A and B have been eliminated!
Grunt C in Untilled Soil attacks Gunners C and D! It deals 3 damage to each! Each Gunners Fire back! They deal 5 damage each to Grunt C! Grunt C is eliminated!
Grunt D in Untilled Soil attacks Gunners C and D! It deals 3 damage to each! Each Gunners fire back! They each deal 5 damage each to Grunt D! Grunt D is eliminated! Gunners C and D have been eliminated!
Grunt E in Untilled Soil attacks Gunners E and F! It deals 3 damage to each! Each Gunners Fire back! They deal 5 damage each to Grunt E! Grunt E is eliminated!
Grunt F in Untilled Soil attacks Gunners F and F! It deals 3 damage to each! Each Gunners fire back! They each deal 5 damage each to Grunt F! Grunt F is eliminated! Gunners E and F have been eliminated!
Grunt G in Untilled Soil attacks a Medic and an Elite Gunner! It deals 3 damage to each! The Elite Gunner fires back! It deals 5 damage to Grunt G! Grunt G is eliminated!
Grunt H in Untilled Soil attacks a Medic and an Elite Gunner! It deals 3 damage to each! The Elite Gunner fires back! It deals 5 damage to Grunt H! Grunt H is eliminated!
Grunt I in Untilled Soil attacks a Medic and an Elite Gunner! It deals 3 damage to each! The Elite Gunner fires back! It deals 5 damage to Grunt I! Grunt I is eliminated! Due to damage dealt in Combat, Defending Medic uses Rations to heal Defending Elite Gunner by 5 HP! Defending Medic can no longer use Rations for this Round!
(Spiffy): Cavalier in Petunia & Roses attacks Mortarist B! It deals 5 damage to Mortarist B! The Mortarist fires back! It deals 3 damage to Cavalier!
Results: so far, (BunnyMaster's) assault on the Untilled Soil has been unsuccessful, though he has clearly dented the defenses there. (FinnRagetti) has fired on the Defending Forces of Petunias & Roses. (Spiffy) had his Cavalier attack a mortarist, which was eliminated.
(forks') units cleaned up the fight in the Petunia & Roses.
Because of all the combat. It seems that the assault on the Petunia & Roses has been a failure, but due to the damage dealt, the defenses there have clearly been dented. In the Untilled Soil, much of N.G.I.A.'s defenses were also cleared.

So if this kind of helps you out that should be good. The post made earlier was just to describe what units were in combat. I won't make that kind of post any longer since there's been a bit of confusion. Let me know if there's anything wrong with this post. (Oh, and if you could edit your posts to redo any actions that would be alot easier for me).

And in addition to this, I would like everybody to know that forks and Chomper have gained the abilities of the inactive COs and some of their Funds. Since Thoughts has dropped, I will give his ability to BunnyMaster in order to even things out (in addition to control of units and some funds).

Acklow

Defending Forces are listed under every territory on the front page. They are the NPCs of the game and are priority when attacking a territory. Once they are defeated, then the attack can be made on any Player controlled units. (Thus they act as meat-walls)

Edit: Combat for FinnRagetti has been updated above.

if i can still activate my CO power, i'd like to do so at this point

action: activate last resort
in petunias & roses, anti-air and 2 heavies attack the cavaliers (there are three right?) with their megapistols
remaining heavy attacks a tank
in untilled soil, anti-air attacks... a grunt? is that all that's left down there?

Acklow

Since I am outnumbered 4:1 and 2:1, can I have a higher uc/vc cap and higher funding?
Since you do have that problem, I'll add another 5 to your UC/VC cap. Funding will be increased by 20 Funds per Round for you too.

if i can still activate my CO power, i'd like to do so at this point

action: activate last resort
in petunias & roses, anti-air and 2 heavies attack the cavaliers (there are three right?) with their megapistols
remaining heavy attacks a tank
in untilled soil, anti-air attacks... a grunt? is that all that's left down there?
There are 3 Heavies in Petunias & Roses...
In Untilled soil, you have yet to fire back (you still can kill off the units that have attacked before the damage has "actually" been applied).

Acklow

Update coming soon.

War has begun! The U.F. forces have prepared an attack on the Petunia & Roses and have nearly decimated all defenses stationed there! Only a lone CO and a defending Helicopter stand in the way of the U.F.'s wrath. N.G.I.A., which has been attacked on all sides has also seen major combat on Untilled Soil. Much of its defenses were obliterated by the masses of the C.o.R.F. Will the N.G.I.A. be able to resist another onslaught? As their defenses dwindle, will the reunite back at their HQ or will they lose the sight of day? Nevertheless, as another day comes to an end, and the clock changes from 23:59 to 0:00 hours, combat yet ensues another day.

Round 4
Upkeep: U.F. Forces recieve 100 funds.
N.G.I.A. Forces recieve 80 funds.
C.o.R.F. Forces recieve 120
Purchases: (BunnyMaster) Purchased 3xKamikaze, 1xHeavy Tank, and 15xGrunts.
(assassinfred) Purchased 1xFighter.
(polelover44) Purchased 1xTurret Gunner, 2xMedics, and 1xKamikaze.
(forks) Purchased 2xFighters.
(FinnRagetti) Purchased 1xFighter.
Activated Abilities: None
Location of Units: (assassinfred) has 3xGunners, a Sniper, and 2x Cavaliers at the Right Window, in addition to 2xTanks at the Left Window, and 1xArson at U.F. HQ.
(BunnyMaster) has 12xGrunts at Big Tree Roots; 1xGrunt and 1xFighter at the Basketball Hoop; 3xKamikaze, 1xHeavy Tank, 15xGrunts, and 1xFighter at the C.o.R.F. HQ; 10xGrunts and 3xEngineers at the Mole Burrow; 1xGrunt on the Open Pavement (Random Event pending).
(Spiffy) has 1xCaptain, 1xMedic, and 2xGunners at the Right Window; 3xSnipers at U.F. HQ; 1xSniper at the Left Window; and 1xCavalier at the Petunia & Roses (still in combat).
(FinnRagetti) has 2xTanks at the Petunia & Roses; and 2xGunners at the Right Window.
(forks) has 1xAnti-Air and 2xHeavys at the Petunia & Roses; and 2xAnti-Air at the Untilled-Soil.
(ChomperTheSharptooth) has 14xGunners at the N.G.I.A. HQ; 2xGunners, 1xSniper, and 1xMortarist in the Tall Grass.
(polelover44) has 1xFighter at the Right Window; 3xGunners, 1xSniper, 1xArson, 3xMedic, and 3xHeavy at the U.F. HQ.

That should be all of you.

MAKE YOUR POSTS WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THIS POST OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED INACTIVE. ALSO: IF YOU ARE IN COMBAT MAKE SURE YOU ALSO INCLUDE ANY COMBAT ACTIONS IN A SECOND COMBAT POST (THIS MUST BE POSTED WITHIN THE 3 DAY DEADLINE ALSO)!!!

Username: BunnyMaster
Character: Mr. Rich Uncle
Faction: CORF
Starting Funds: 276 Funds
Action 1: Move three engineers to Mole Burrow from CORF HQ
Action 2: Move one grunt from Mole Burrow to Basket-Ball Hoop
Action 3: Move one grunt from Basket-Ball Hoop to Open Pavement
Upkeep:None
Purchases: 3 Kamikaze (120 Funds), 1 Heavy Tank (80 Funds), and 15 Grunts (75 Funds)
Funds Left: 1 Fund

Will all the players please get their actions in. I don't want to be the only player.

Acklow, could you put down how many units are left in each territory in the end of the round post. My map has fallen behind and it would help with my strategics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)