Army Men: Battle for the Frontyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll update this tomorrow, as I don't feel like thinking now. You should really start advertising this game or something, because it's starting to become a chore to do this.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
(BunnyMaster's) Grunt explored the Open Pavement. Suddenly, a Sandstorm erupts and the Grunt loses his visibility. Because of this, that Grunt is unable to move for the Next Round.
I need everybody's posts please.

Username: assassinfred
Character: Sergeant Kelly
Faction: UF
Starting Funds: 174 Funds
Action 1: Move 2x Tanks from Left Window to Right Window
Action 2: Move 1x Arson from UF HQ to Left Window
Action 3: none
Upkeep: all weapons (17 Funds)
Purchases: 1 Fighter (100 Funds)
Funds Left: 147-17-100=30 Funds.

Username: polelover44
Character: Private Biff
Faction: UF
Starting Funds: 150 Funds
Purchases: 1 Turret Gunner (50); 2 Medics (60); 1 Kamikazee (40)
Overall: 150 total funds - 150 funds spent = 0 funds left.

Username: forks
Character: Major Petrof
Faction: NGIA
Upkeep: MG Turrets only (30 funds?)
Purchases: 2 Fighters (200 funds)
Funds left: 270 - 200 - 30 = 40 funds

I know that you're sick and tired of people subbing out, but I must sub out too. I'm already in two Mafia games and first sub for another. I apologize, thank you for hosting the game anyway.

Acklow

Okay... -_- (Spiffy leaves...)

Sorry for the inactivity. My family has been moving into a new house, so I do not have as frequent access to Internet. Nevertheless, I will try my best to keep this game going.

So now I need everyone's movement posts. So far I only have a few.

Movement Info:
U.F.:
(FinnRagetti) No Action
(polelover44) No Action
(assassinfred) moved 2x Tanks from Left Window to Right Window and moved 1x Arson from UF HQ to Left Window.
C.o.R.F.:
(BunnyMaster) Moved 3xEngineers to Mole Burrow from C.o.R.F. HQ, moved 1xGrunt from Mole Burrow to Basket-Ball Hoop, and moved 1xGrunt from Basket-Ball Hoop to Open Pavement.
N.G.I.A.:
(Chomper The Sharptooth) No Action
(forks): No Action.
Battle Info: Some Units are still in combat (I will have to check, but I'm sure you can figure it out yourselves too...).

Have your posts finished by Saturday. I'll try to get this updated by Sunday.

Acklow

Due to a great inactivity in this game I will be requesting the mods to close this thread down. Game over guys! Thanks for letting me experiment with this game that I made. I am sure that next time (if there'll be a game like this next time), the rules will be explained a little better.

Acklow said:
Would you mind locking down the Army Men thread for me? There has been much inactivity and I would like to close it down. I've been thinking about making a different game that would interest more people anyways. Thank you!

Acklow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)