Art for Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What is te quality of art needed here? Would nasty be on the high end, low, or middle? I'm getting better with gimp and need to know what my objectives are.
the quality of the art obviously needs to be good, nastyjungle is an artist for the smog already and needless to say her art would be accepted immediately, as it says in the OP, you can draw it but we don't have to use it

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
WIP I hope it's adequate (aka yes! I am still drawing)
main thing: does this look like gravity? (I would post it elsewhere but no one looks at my thread :/)

WIP I hope it's adequate (aka yes! I am still drawing)
main thing: does this look like gravity? (I would post it elsewhere but no one looks at my thread :/)
Try a Excadrill struggling under the weight of an air balloon...

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i can try the ev training guide and how to use sketch

seeing how those go i may try for a few more but i'll take stuff slow

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i'd also like to reserve the status article from 5th gen!

will be posting some of the stuff i've done for the other 2 articles when i get access to my scanner/photoshop

I'll take the 5th Gen IN-game tiers then, seeing as Leads was cancelled...I know I'm not really up to scratch, but I'll do my best!

I really want to do one.
If I can, I'd like to do something for This One (sandstorm guide)
I think I want to do an excadrill with some cool lookin' sand around it and stuff
I'm also interested in doing something for the Status in B/W article.
Particularly for poison, I'd like to draw a Gliscor (or some other poison type) saying "DO DRUGS", or something similar.

Whether I'm needed or not, I will probably draw these anyway, and I'll post them here.
Ok thanks guys.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
what I've done so far
my plan was to make them small individual images of the pokemon

I will make misdreavus' hair fuller in the final. any other comments/critiques on the linework or selection of pokemon are welcome

Just so you know, paintseagull, Misdreavus was banned from LC, so you may wanna replace with something else. Also they all look so intimidating minus Lax, I wish they were cuter, despite it being a threatlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)