Art for Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT A SCANNER!
So now I can actually do the 5th Gen. in-game tiers piece!
It's still not digital,m but my skill has improved and I have a SCANNER (excited)
Also, can I take the Gen V Rain Article?
I'll do 2 'pieces' (if you can call them that) because I coincidentally have one in creation
right at this moment (though it does have a Jirachi in it...is that OK?)

Had this hidden away in the corner of my mind. Remembered it today, and this is WIP for Priority Guide, Gen V.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[19:39] <Zracknel> the size that looks best to me
[19:39] <Zracknel> is about 800 px wide
[19:39] <Zracknel> by 600 px tall
[19:39] <Zracknel> maximum for those dimensions

this is the dimensions we want. Post your pick in those dimensions and a link to the art
name the piece after the article plz

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I dunno if I am totally out of line here, but I doodled up a work for badalcristiano's Item Location article. Sorry I didn't do a reservation or anything; just had an idea and ran with it. Hope it works!

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2737053#post2737053
I'd like to reserve this (Doubles Trick Room BW)

The idea was to have a Reuniclus and another common trick room sweeper (don't know yet) with speed lines behind them flying about above or around a Deoxys-S and another, perhaps Infernape, who are slowly trying to crawl across the floor.
This would be painted by default but I can do a vector if preferred..
Let me know, (or delete this/don't delete I guess :P )
Dj

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You know, I'd like to take on that priority guide for 5th gen.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454618
ok

The idea was to have a Reuniclus and another common trick room sweeper (don't know yet) with speed lines behind them flying about above or around a Deoxys-S and another, perhaps Infernape, who are slowly trying to crawl across the floor.
Dj
ok

I'd like to reserve the DPP Sunny Day guide.
ok

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Dj
Hmm, IMO it would make more sense to be strategy relevant (VGC) like an Amoonguss using Rage Powder and Musharna setting up or Scrafty using Fake Out as a bulky TR Poke sets up. On the opponent's side you could have fast Dragons or whatnot slowly crawling or whatever you were going to do (Deo formes are banned in VGC)

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I was pondering about making an image for the entry hazard articles, but from what I've seen, two articles both speak generally about them, and the third is through an Uber perspective. Do you want unique images for all three articles or will one be enough?

Articles in question:
A Guide to Common Battle Conditions
Opening the Door - A Guide to Entry Hazards
Uber Hazard Guide

Pardon if those questions have been brought up before.

Edit: Read the thread, and yeah, doesn't seem to have been brought up. Only reason to re-use the same image for several articles is to save time, or they could be used as a provisory image until another for the article is made. EITHER WAY, currently busy with my Type Meme and the occasional comic I need to squeeze out, but I could get to work on this at the end of next week. The idea behind the image is to either pull a rocky background with spikes (regular and toxic) lying and hovering in the foreground, or to have a Forretress standing on the ground surrounded by all three hazards (placed by him, naturally).

macle

sup geodudes
I was pondering about making an image for the entry hazard articles, but from what I've seen, two articles both speak generally about them, and the third is through an Uber perspective. Do you want unique images for all three articles or will one be enough?

Articles in question:
A Guide to Common Battle Conditions
Opening the Door - A Guide to Entry Hazards
Uber Hazard Guide

Pardon if those questions have been brought up before.

Edit: Read the thread, and yeah, doesn't seem to have been brought up. Only reason to re-use the same image for several articles is to save time, or they could be used as a provisory image until another for the article is made. EITHER WAY, currently busy with my Type Meme and the occasional comic I need to squeeze out, but I could get to work on this at the end of next week. The idea behind the image is to either pull a rocky background with spikes (regular and toxic) lying and hovering in the foreground, or to have a Forretress standing on the ground surrounded by all three hazards (placed by him, naturally).
one image for all 3 is fine.

Here you go macle. I hope the link works. Wanted to go for a more ancient ruin cave painting style. The japanese symbols say this:

Top line: Are you ready to play?

Between the 3 titans: Ubers threat list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)