Art for Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been taken? If so, I would gladly claim it. I'm thinking of doing Black Kyurem and White Kyrem together on one picture (with the DNA splicers), the Therian Forms together in another and Keldeo-R in a single picture. As for learned moves by Gen 5 Pokémon, I could have a Haxorus using Superpower. If this is too much, I'll just draw Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W. Is this okay?

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Has this been taken? If so, I would gladly claim it. I'm thinking of doing Black Kyurem and White Kyrem together on one picture (with the DNA splicers), the Therian Forms together in another and Keldeo-R in a single picture. As for learned moves by Gen 5 Pokémon, I could have a Haxorus using Superpower. If this is too much, I'll just draw Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W. Is this okay?
Nope, it's not taken according to the OP; go for it! :) Do whichever you're comfortable with. Thanks! :)

I read the first post and I still don't quite understand how to sign up for one (the changed the format of how you signed up from a while back), but I'd love to take an article off your hands.

Basically find an article, say hey I wanna draw for [insert link here] article and then if you get approved draw and post the image in this thread n_n

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pretty much whatever is in the OP is open for reservation! :) Anyone who wants to can draw, it's QCed by macle after you post the art then he decides whether to upload it or not. Thanks! :)

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I would also like to reserve Priority Guide, although it may also apply with the priority movelist article... I'm thinking of Infernape's flame hair being put out by Aqua Jet, effectively making him bald.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the op is updated with all your reservations. If you see an article that I don't have up there that you want to do, just post. k?

I did a series of art for the article, as it's quite long

I picked the pokemon that I chose so that you would have art all through the article. You could put each piece next to the pokemon it goes with and the article shouldn't get too boring. Lemme know if you want me to touch them up tho. I was trying to make the pokemon look a certain way, but if they just look crappy, I can certainly fix them up a bunch.

I just had to do a sawsbuck. It's my favorite pokemon!

Can I reserve this. It is the guide to catching legendaries in d and p and It would be my first one and I really want to start contributing to smogon more. My idea is to have mesprit and shaymin playing with a couple of different pokeballs. How do I know if I get approved?

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can I reserve this. It is the guide to catching legendaries in d and p and It would be my first one and I really want to start contributing to smogon more. My idea is to have mesprit and shaymin playing with a couple of different pokeballs. How do I know if I get approved?
i approve you

Done! Oh, and macle, I actually reserved for this Priority Guide, not this Priority article.

...Although you can go ahead and put it on both of them if you like :P

sorry lol
rofl

Okay here is the art so far. Tell me if you like/dont like it or how I could improve it. I know it's pretty awful but I just want to get involved :/

Hi there, I'd love to contribute some artwork for the BW RU Threat List article. I'm thinking of drawing a few classy RU mons in this sorta style, and maybe throwing a banner into the mix as well.

@Hollymon: Hey now, I like it. : ) You probably want to focus on fleshing out the background, but I really dig the Mesprit.

Can I please take, Intro to 4th Gen Wifi please? I have an awesome idea for it! It would feature a lickilicky, with the yellow pattern on his chest rotated to be upwards to look like the wifi symbol, and all of the markings would glow green with him giving a thumbs up saying, "It's good."

macle

sup geodudes
Okay here is the art so far. Tell me if you like/dont like it or how I could improve it. I know it's pretty awful but I just want to get involved :/

its not awful. keep working with it

Hi there, I'd love to contribute some artwork for the BW RU Threat List article. I'm thinking of drawing a few classy RU mons in this sorta style, and maybe throwing a banner into the mix as well.

@Hollymon: Hey now, I like it. : ) You probably want to focus on fleshing out the background, but I really dig the Mesprit.
sure

Can I please take, Intro to 4th Gen Wifi please? I have an awesome idea for it! It would feature a lickilicky, with the yellow pattern on his chest rotated to be upwards to look like the wifi symbol, and all of the markings would glow green with him giving a thumbs up saying, "It's good."
sure

sandshrewz

POTATO
Uploaded recent art up till #295

@nov: It's preferred to have art for articles that don't have art at all instead of adding more art to one that already has art :p but it's fine! x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)