Art for Instagram!

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Aloha,

I'm running the Smogon Instagram account now with Recreant and we're looking for talented Smogon artists to help with postings!

If you have any art that you would like to showcase feel free to post in this thread. Please tag me so I 100% will see it and I'll write something to go along with it.

If you have any questions look at the OP, if no information is there to answer your query feel free to post in here and I will get back to you!

:toast:

Hi there! I'm a student at the faculty of art and i'm passionate about graphic, design and art. I also have an acc on instagram where i post my works like art pictures and animations:blobthumbsup:. A few years ago i was a huge fan of japan anime and manga and i got inspired out of there. I watch some anime even now but very rarely. My acc is popular now on instagram thanks to this site https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/ i used to help me become popular and have more followers and likes and it really worked. Now i'm more popular and i have many followers that appreciate my works and some followers are even my clients and i make slogans for them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)