Art of Flail (Now with updates!)

Hello, and welcome to my art thread! I started this thread a LONG time ago but I've just recently felt inspired to draw Pokemon again. I will be editing this first post so it contains all the art. Thanks for stopping by. I might consider requests but I promise nothing...

I might also post some non-Poke related art too!

POKEMON ART

Koffing
My take on Koffing.

Darmanitan sketch - Just a rough...

Zangoose vs. Seviper - This is something I had intended for the "opposites" contest but I couldn't get it done in time.

Salamence (WIP)
Not too thrilled with this yet. Hopefully I can make it work...

Victini "The Fruits of Victory"
This was drawn for Rayquazathekip's Victini contest. Well worth it!

Kabutops vs. Scyther (WIP)
Started this but never got around to finishing. Maybe someday...

Gengar "Gengar @ Focus Sash"
My favorite Pokemon! I drew this years ago and it's served as my avatar since then.

NON-POKEMON ART

3 Sisters (Part)

Some more non-Pokemon related art. A piece I did for work -

Nova

My attempt at an "anime" style...

Wow that is a very evil looking Gengar.

Well done, its fantastic. I hope you are working on some more =]

looks great-- I'd love to see any other work you have.

Is the background of that picture a photograph? Or is it your creation?

I request more see through Pokemon, like Tentacruel or Manaphy. I would love to see your take on a Pokemon made out of water.

ooooooooooooooo gengar @ focus sash... That's awesome! I must say that's top notch work.

I'd love to see more <3

First, thanks all for the kind comments!

Gengar's one of my favs so he gets the first protrait. If anyones interested, this was done in Photoshop CS on a Wacom tablet. I pretty much do all my drawing on a Wacom tab. I haven't used real physical media to do art in a LONG time.

Is the background of that picture a photograph? Or is it your creation?
The background is mine. It's from a different project - I thought the night time theme worked well with Gengar.

It's right foot is a bit weird though.
How so? You mean his toes? Just curious what your seeing...

heh, this reminds me of Casper
Lol, I have a Gengar in my ruby game named Casper. I plan on eventually migrating him to my diamond game so I guess this could be him!

Yeah, I plan on doing more so keep an eye out for it.

Thanks again for stopping by!

First, thanks all for the kind comments!

Gengar's one of my favs so he gets the first protrait. If anyones interested, this was done in Photoshop CS on a Wacom tablet. I pretty much do all my drawing on a Wacom tab. I haven't used real physical media to do art in a LONG time.

The background is mine. It's from a different project - I thought the night time theme worked well with Gengar.

How so? You mean his toes? Just curious what your seeing...

Lol, I have a Gengar in my ruby game named Casper. I plan on eventually migrating him to my diamond game so I guess this could be him!

Yeah, I plan on doing more so keep an eye out for it.

Thanks again for stopping by!
Yes it's toes.

Oooh, that is very nice. Kabutops's head is a little flat though, lol.

But that should turn out great, can't wait to see it colored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)