Art splash

Here are some drawings i hope you like. If you dont im so sorry for your soooooo valuable lost time.
Im in deviantart too! so heres my account you might never visit http://lyar0.deviantart.com/ Nearly everything in here is there so there´s no reason to click that.
Post whatever your imaginative mind can think of.
The animation was done with Flipnote studio and the pencil drawings were made with my fifth grade notebook.
and I NEED A FUCKING NAME FOR THE THREAD!

Pokemon
Mouse pad drawings
The fearsome tyranitar.

Hypno Starr.

Pikachu.

Stunfisk.

It´s Dragonite!

Crobat.

Happy Gengar.

Strange Tyranitar

Croagunk

Shadow Lugia

Cubone Loneliness

Elgyem

Koffing

Drizzle politoed

Say no! to Pokemon musicals!(Conkeldurr)

Tornadus

Garchomp

Volcarona

Of horse and mole

Abomasnow faith

Gallade vs Bisharp

More Gengar

Moltres

Scanned, then colored.
Hitmonlee vs Hitmonchan

Walrein approves

Humour.
Another Lickylicky gag.

The thinker.

Evolution.

Gyarados and Gallade.

Flying pikachu

Terror in the day care

Fear the shinx

Traditional art.

Gengar

Hydreigon

Metapod

Dragonite

Charizard

Infernape

Cloyster

Wicked Pichu

Mewtwo

Celebi

Animations
Ditto transformations

Other stuff
Some kind of face

Vic Rattlehead from Megadeth (The signature is from my teacher)

Polar bear

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
OMG, those are hilarious. The Stunfisk and Thinker are amazing, and Fatecrashers has new competition in Beatles-themed pokemon! Very nice!

i think i'm in love
the personality in these drawings is abundant but not overwhelming and i really love it WOW Crobat especially is my favorite or maybe the Primeape evolution
either way these are great

Aw, yeah.
This stuff is great, bro. I think you have a few things off in the way of fundamentals and technique (the depth in The Thinker is one such example of this), but your art shows a very unique style and showcases some great poses and personality. Can't wait to see more.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Stunfisk reminds me of Obama. You have the potential for some really good content here, nice job!

Man, these are awesome! I love the Crobat and Hypno especially, and the Gallade/Gyarados is just hilarious. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more in the future.

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Your new stuff is pretty cool! I love it when it takes a few seconds for me to get a handle on what I'm looking at. (In your case, it's a good thing! Really!)

And here it´s everyone favorite pokemon and this website mascot, the mighty Koffing.

holy baby jesus.
if jesus was a flying landshark, that's how he would look like.
joking aside, i absolutely lot your art style.
i said it before but i do believe you deserve a hell of a lot more luvdics -_-...

edit: thanks ZcX!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)