Art splash

Here its my MAC entry and all the conkeldurrs i did before i submitted the one thats is in the MAC

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Hey now, we can't let nobody comment! Not sure if it was intentional, but that Conkeldurr sequence getting darker and sadder is pretty cool. That Abomasnow one is friggin' AWESOME! All that can be said with just an eye! :D The Bisharp vs. Gallade picture has an interesting vibe, but for some reason seems a bit dirty and messy (and I must ask what on earth Articuno is doing in a sunny desert :P). That Gengar one is...unsettling. Congratulations. The faces on the last drawing are priceless! (Uninspired!?! I would like to see you at your inspired!) Shinx FTW!

...Somebody needed to break up your consecutive post streak. Keep up those epic drawings! The longer I look, the weirder better it gets! :D

Alice

The worst taste in music
Volcarona, spiritomb, tornadus and of course conkeldurr are bosses :D

the rest are pretty meh...

Hey now, we can't let nobody comment! Not sure if it was intentional, but that Conkeldurr sequence getting darker and sadder is pretty cool. That Abomasnow one is friggin' AWESOME! All that can be said with just an eye! :D The Bisharp vs. Gallade picture has an interesting vibe, but for some reason seems a bit dirty and messy (and I must ask what on earth Articuno is doing in a sunny desert :P). That Gengar one is...unsettling. Congratulations. The faces on the last drawing are priceless! (Uninspired!?! I would like to see you at your inspired!) Shinx FTW!

...Somebody needed to break up your consecutive post streak. Keep up those epic drawings! The longer I look, the weirder better it gets! :D
Hey thanks for breaking my damnit cursing post streak i feel .....:jump::cloud::justin2:
And i knew something was wrong with the gallade and bisharp drawing and i thought many times to change something but i didnt feel comfortable with the results. And altough theres no to much difference in this new version i think it looks better.

Also you are the first one to my knowledge to realize the articuno joke.

Hey ZcX! I saw your MAC entry an couldn't help feel that something was off. I think there is a certain sense of depth missing. One way you may be able to fix this is make the background less saturated so that the characters in the foreground have more impact.

Here's a pic to illustrate the desaturation that comes with distance. Dunno if this will help but I figured I'd mention it. I hope I don't come off as egotistical, and if I do, sorry! On a complimentary note, the Gallade and Bisharp are awesome! So much action conveyed! Keep it up!

Hey ZcX! I saw your MAC entry an couldn't help feel that something was off. I think there is a certain sense of depth missing. One way you may be able to fix this is make the background less saturated so that the characters in the foreground have more impact.

Here's a pic to illustrate the desaturation that comes with distance. Dunno if this will help but I figured I'd mention it. I hope I don't come off as egotistical, and if I do, sorry! On a complimentary note, the Gallade and Bisharp are awesome! So much action conveyed! Keep it up!
Oh thank you, any means that could help me to improve my "art" is very valued by me .I knew the depth was wrong anyway but i was to lazy to look for what it was so i uploaded the image to see if someone could help me with that.

And I(obviously) didnt know that about the desaturation, its weird but that maybe its helping me with all the problems i have drawing complex enviroments, thanks for the information.

Im going to edit tomorrow the drawing hoping not to ruin it . Also altough irrevelant this is the first time i draw a desert.

Abomasnow about to be blasted with a Heat Wave from a Crobat :)

I can see that it has accepted it's fate as the reging flames quickly come closer and engulfs it.

Vic rattlehead from Megadeth (The signature is from my teacher)

Charizard

Infernapo

i dont even know what this is

Cloyster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)