Welcome to Arhops Glamour Salon & Art Gallery! ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Since I'm changing the thread name and stuff beyond this point until I say so

NO REQUESTS
also Leer do you mind if i don't do your perspective thing its making this logo really hard to make

there is progress though:
It's completely fine if you don't do the perspective, that was a weird request anyways. That sharpedo looks great though, can't wait!

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
ok 1 welcome to page 5

2 i already drew a chandelure:

so just live with that until i have time ok
not saving this art piece for 1k or anything >.>

also 3 since this is a new page and I'm scared of people who can't read:
NO REQUESTS

Hey, since the other guy I asked hasn't posted in a while, could you add (low on your list) my idea for the banner for 350 cup?
It would just be boosted mons laughing over a crying krokorok
Edit:
You just said no requests again. Could you pretend that I don't request this until requests are allowed?

Arhops

Just going to say you're in my top 3 favorite artists, if not #1.

Requesting a banner for the RU replays thread, maybe a Gurdurr facing off with a Sharpedo from the view the Gurdurr user (as in, Gurdurr's back and Sharpedo's front); a "play" arrow could be superimposed over to suggest replay.
If that's way too specific it could be simplified but if you capture that you are definitely the #1 artist in my book

omg arhops did a request freak out

also tagging brightobject because i feel like it >:(

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
GUYS SINCE ARHOPS KEEPS TAGGING ME IT ONLY MAKES SENSE TO TAKE A QUICK LOOK AT MY ART THREAD AND FAVE OR FOLLOW ME :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Also gj on the banner, I do think it would look a bit cooler if gurdurr had been looking from the back haha
Enjoying the font tho so all is well n_n

Arhops

warlock master race
praise the sun
burn the world
they hate us cuz the aint us

im back?
wont be drawing any monster hunter things though since all the games are essentially psp games rereleased over and over again, causing the models to not be as detailed as they could
edit: actually maybe i will

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)