Welcome to Arhops Glamour Salon & Art Gallery! ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
praise arthops. can you make a user logo/avatar for me? what I'm requesting is maybe megaman, agumon and venusaur with a monte cristo logo (in the style you put the zards logo except a different image in the middle)? thanks in a advance bud

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
praise arthops. can you make a user logo/avatar for me? what I'm requesting is maybe megaman, agumon and venusaur with a monte cristo logo (in the style you put the zards logo except a different image in the middle)? thanks in a advance bud
(shading)

(no shading)
(no lines)
idk which one you like more just use whatever

Arhops

Mah buddy, can you draw me a Honchkrow?
if it doesn't fit just say so in this thread

also to congratulate the curb stompin' cobalions for winning scRUb league (big deal lel):

Also apparently you can post every day not every two days so expect more art bumps!

Last edited:
I like your flat style, it's actually unique
Now, draw Archeops in the same style as the Cobalion in my sig!

k uhh Could I get like an angry Porygon wearing a Choice Scarf charging towards the viewer
with a banner that says 'The Great 19th LC Squad'
if that makes sense .-.
I really like the logos and emblems you make for people and I kinda want one .-.

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Looks like a duck <3. Looking at the style, I can tell how you want to depict the images, but still try to keep some proportions/details looking similar to the original design. For example keeping Tyranitars face extended into a snout instead of just cutting it off. Also try to vary the line width or try putting certain lines back: T-Tars arms aren't supposed to be on its front.

Arhops

actual drawing that isn't crazy messy

rip baton pass :c
rip realistic chairs too :C

to lighted up the mood heres a nice and smooth vector tentacruel for friend Monte Cristo

:] will probably do a bunch of the avatars and stuff people want tommorow because I miss non-phone art
also really digging not doing light shading and just adding white because tv swag

Arhops

If its not too much trouble could I change my request to Archeops and Archen together?

(Yes, that's in the morning, it's too hot to sleep)
Can you tell me some mons you like and stuff, I can't really think of anything to put into this besides something cliche like this:

also I made some art from Smogon's facebook account:

here's a link to the account https://www.facebook.com/SmogonU (the post is under the lc ban for misdreavus and the non ban of fletchinder (the 6 iv ditto giveaway))

Requesting a Keldeo mashing up w/ a Sableye! However way possible really, I don't care. They could be morphing into one (lol) or clashing heads, you can have creativity of this part idc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)