ASB Battle Factory Tournament - SEMIFINALS

Battlers, please make sure your original post in the prize claim thread is up to date. Refs, pull teams from there (confirm the team is indeed up to date first however).

Battle Rules:
Switch = OK
Items: ON
Abilities: ONE
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
Unlimited Chills/Recoveries
Two substitutions
Two day DQ on actions, three day DQ on ref.

Tournament Rules:
- Tournament will be 3v3 singles.
- Pokemon will earn 6 MC in between battles.
- Abilities and evolutions are locked for the entire tournament for all rental Pokemon.
- Pokemon will be randomly given out in groups of six to each trainer, with repeats omitted and replaced.
- For round one you are to choose three out of the initial six you are given. The three you do not choose will be discarded, and you will be unable to use them for the remainder of the tournament.
- Items will be randomly given out in groups of ten to each trainer, with repeats omitted and replaced.
- Items and Pokemon will be from a pre-determined pool.
- Upon winning any round a trainer may swap one of their current Pokemon for one of their defeated opponent's current Pokemon.
- Consumable items will be replenished throughout the tournament.
- Held items will be swapped along with Pokemon. If your Pokemon has no held item, none will be forfeited.
- For prizes for second and third places, they may choose from the team they lost their battle with. Swapped Pokemon from their final battle are not included in prize choice.

Thanks to Dogfish44 for doing this for me while I was away.
Round 5 Matchups:
Maxim vs. Elevator Music

Ref: Geodude6

Its_A_Random vs. Frosty

Ref: Gerard

Note that the matches don't have refs atm, lol. Thus, anyone willing to (sub)ref please let me know.

Last edited:
Alright, in that case, Geodude and Gerard are the refs. See the OP for details.

Still, if anyone is willing to subref, please let me know.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reinstating the above subref request. Gerard, this does not mean you have to ref to avoid being sub-reffed. I am doing this in the interests of having this tournament move forward faster, & I feel that you are not exactly fulfilling that criteria.

Sorry, this week is no good for me to ref, If you're willing to wait to Friday then I'm free and will be capable of reefing at my full capacity, but If you want it to go faster now then a subref is in order.

I'll get to it in a little bit. Was a bit busy preparing a beta test and personal matters, resulting in me misunderstanding what gerard said. Give me 2-4 hours and the round will be reffed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)