ASB Council #9 Inauguration Thread

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
As of this thread, the new Council will now have power from here until the 23rd of November or earlier if the council falls apart for inactivity reasons.

THE FINAL COUNCIL
deadfox081
Frosty
Mowtom
Rainman Legends
TSRD

Should the council need a replacement, the first in line will be S0L1D G0LD. If it needs another replacement, then a new council will probably need to be voted on so do your best to remain active for the next four months, okay?

This is the thread where you can congratulate the council and/or comment on council (in general or facets of).

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
S0L1D G0LD brought to my attention earlier that I was being a jerk with my phrasing (and I can assume voting for myself as well). I would just like to clear the air by saying "things not going my way" meant "things are going in a way I think is detrimental to ASB," and the voting for myself thing was because I was suffering from a temporary bit of conceitedness, which I think is over now.

Sorry to any and all who got the wrong impression as a result anything I said or did, I'll try to be more clear and reasonable in the future!

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
S0L1D G0LD is hereby removed from the council. I can't stand lack of activity to say yes or no.

Until new council is decided upon, we will work with 4. To make it work I will vote only in case of a tie. If mowtom, rainman and deadfox081 reach 2-1 something then the "2" option wins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)