ASB Highlight Match: Deathmatch

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LAAAAAAADIIIIEEEEESSSS AAAAAAANNDD GEENNNNTTLLLLEEMMAAAAANNNNNN!!!

ARE YOU READY TO RUUUMMMMMMMBBLLLLLLLLLLEEEE???

Welcome to the first Highlight Match of 2017. Also probably the first highlight match of 2018.

For this special match today we bring you the theme of DEATHMATCH featuring the unanimous best players to ever play ASB.

In the Blue corner, the OG, the Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun; ELEVATOR MUSIC
And in the Red corner, the no nonsense, crush your dreams, calculating and conquering, ice cold iron tyrant, FROSTY

These two titans have agreed to go one on one in a knock down drag out fight for bragging supremacy as the current king of the hill. There will be no silly gimmicks, no random influences, just pure technical skill and inspirational strategies.

The (tentative) format for this match will be 6v6 singles

Both battlers have requested some time to prepare and as such this Highlight Match will commence on March 1st.

I say again: ARE YOU READY TO RUUUMMMMMMMBBLLLLLLLLLLEEEE???
----------------------------
Bookkeeping things:

Approvers take note, clear the queue on or by Feb 28 so this can get underway

I need a volunteer ref who is able to ref effectively, accurately, and with some degree of theme appropriate flavour every time

Last edited:

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lol I just reffed these two and the matched was pretty fun to ref and it was a very close match indeed, would of loved to see how it would had turned out if Emma didn't fall under pressure (literately) and failed explosion combo the first round

Would love to ref but they probably don't want me again so Lol

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Very close? I had a full hp mon ahead of him -_- [/gloat]

Seriously though I dont particularly care who is reffing. As long as they ref reliably on tine i couldnt care less.

And i doubt emma cares the slightest either. Although i could be wrong.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The rules are between you guys to decide how you best want to pit your skills

Default is 6v6 singles with two megas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)