Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

One more to go

3x Badge of Valour
1x Ancient Topaz
1x Pristine Topaz
1x Glyph of Flash Cannont
1x Glyph of Explosion
1x Glyph of Thunderbolt
1x Glyph of Light Screen
1x Glyph of Thunder Fang
1x Glyph of Extremespeed (Yellow)
13x Valour Counters

You had to wait a bit more than announced, but there we are! The new patch for the Raid Zone is live!

General Changes

• The bosses of Stormrage Mountain raids, as well as Heatran and Manaphy, will now drop artifacts! These artifacts will be less powerful than the ones currently available, in order to reflect the lesser difficulty compared to Isle of Lost Relics bosses. However, they will still be superior (in most cases) to the traditional held items.
Items

• Admiral's Cap: It now boosts Fighting-type moves instead of Ice-type moves. The Base Power bonus provided to Water-type (and Fighting-type) moves has been raised from 3 to 6
  • Collar of Tenacity: The bonus granted by Guts, Iron Fist, and Reckless has been raised by (6) instead of (4). The holder can't benefit from this item more than once anymore (even if it has two or more of the aforementioned abilities). The Special Attack rank bonus for Fighting-types has been raised from 3 to 6.
  • Dragonhide Bindings: The Base Power bonus provided to Dragon-type moves has been raised from 5 to 7
  • Landborn Gauntlets: The Base Power bonus provided to Ground-type moves has been raised from 5 to 7, and the energy cost reduction from Dig has been raised from 1 to 2.
  • Pearl of Life: The Base Power bonus provided to Grass-type moves has been raised from 4 to 5.
  • Paragon of Gygax: It now raises the Attack rank of the holder by 7 instead of 5.
  • Winter's Gift Hat: It now raises the Attack and Sp. Attack ranks of the holder by 7 instead of 5.
  • Signet of Bright Hope: It now raises the Sp. Attack rank of the holder by 7, and reduces the energy cost of Wish and Softboiled by (3). It is now usable only by the following Pokemon: Happiny, Chansey, Blissey, Audino
  • Wintry Garb: Only Ice-type holders will now benefit from the HP regeneration under Hail conditions.
  • Molten Core: The passive damage provided raises from 7 to 8
  • Wavefront Necklace: The Base Power bonus provided to Water-type moves has been raised from 2 to 6
Raid Bosses

Stormrage Depths

• Tyranitar's HP has been raised from 800 to 1000 for Normal mode and from 1800 to 2100 for Hard mode. Moreover, Tyranitar now takes 50% reduced damage while under the effects of Rampage.
Cliff of Thunder

• During the Hard mode encounter of Zapdos, Puddles will now spawn (one at the end of each round, starting from the first) under a random raid member. The affected Pokemon can't use contact attacks for the duration of the effect, and takes damage equal to a 4 BP Water-type attack from a Rank 3 Sp. Attack at the end of every action. This damage can't be redirected. Puddles last for a round.
  • Raikou's Thunder Might will now raise Raikou's Special Attack rank by 3, instead of its stage.
Frozen Vault

• Articuno's HP for Hard Mode will be raised from 1000 to 1120.
Shrine of the Old Gods

• The players are now forced to choose a Pokemon to start channeling the Orb of Dominion at the beginning of the encounter.

EDIT: As usual, these changes do NOT apply to ongoing raids, but only to newer raids.

If only those drops applied to current raids.

Claiming 12 CC for the achievement, 3 VC, Glyphs of Recover and Earth Power, and Sacred Ash.

I use the Ash to begin The Taint of Stormrage, giving me a further VC and 200 points with the Bright Hope Expedition.

EDIT: Attaching the Glyph of Recover to my Arghonaut and Gastrodon, and the Glyph of Earth Power to my Krillowatt.

Yeah, what he said!
Commencing Taint of Stormrage (+200 Rep., +1 VC)
Achievement: (+12 CC, 3 VC)
Glyph of Earth Power
Glyph of Recover

I want that glyph of thunder wave btw

I'm equipping Fuma Shuriken the Starmie with the Glyph of Recover, and Edge the Serperior with the Glyph of Reflect.

Well done, LupusAter, for bringing down both of the opponents, though it was probably thanks to my healing that you were able to do. And thank you, Zarator, for running this raid. The raid in question is here.

(I think you might have blundered with the number of evolution counters, but since all the Poke'mon in the raid were fully-evolved, I don't think it matters.)

From this raid, I gain the following raid-relevant items:

Glyph of Ancientpower: Raises the secondary effect chance of Ancientpower to 30%
Glyph of Crunch: Raises the base power of Crunch by 1.
3 Valor Counters

Next target: Central Processing!

Glyph of Ancientpower: Raises the secondary effect chance of Ancientpower to 30%

+3 VC stockpiling for now

link

Stormrage Depths (Normal) Defeat the masters of Stormrage Depths in Normal mode. Achievement reward: 7 CC claiming this

+3 VC stockpiling for now

Link

Stratos

Banned deucer.
score

VC + 3 = 13 total

Glyphs: + Meteor Mash

1 Badge Of Valor
200 Points with the Bright Hope Expedition
Taking on the Programmer's Job: Cleared (500 rep points!)

Kaboom

VC: 7->10->1

Teaching Dragonite, Larvesta, Revenankh, Breezi, Rebble, Necturna, and Mollux Dispel.
Teaching Necturna and Revenankh Shadow Mend.

Badge of Valo(u)r: 0->1

Glyph of Meteor Mash goes on Metagross.

Disclaimer for everyone: You don't need to attach glyphs to your Pokemon until the raid begins, just like items.

Son of Shadoo: APPROVED
Arcanite: You need Revered reputation with Bright Hope Expedition for the Glyph of Thunder Wave. Otherwise, APPROVED.
Eternal Drifter: APPROVED
LupusAter: APPROVED
UllarWarlord: APPROVED
Ragnarokalex: APPROVED
The Royal Guard: APPROVED
Its A Random: APPROVED
Danmantincan: APPROVED
AOPSUser: APPROVED
Pwnemon: APPROVED

Ice Bug officially torched!

Bright Hope Expedition Reputation: 700+300=1000
Reputation raised to Revered.
Badge of Valor: 1+3=4
Valor Counters: 9+6=15
1x Glyph of X-Scissor: Raises the power of X-Scissor by (2).
1x Glyph of Icicle Spear: Reduces the energy cost of Icicle Spear by (2) and raises its critical hit rate by (1).
1x Scythe of Northern Storms: Raises the power of Ice-type and Flying-type moves by (8), and the power of Icy Wind by (3). If the Pokemon is a Flying-type, it can use Aurora Beam even if it couldn't learn it normally. If the Pokemon is an Ice-type, it can use Air Slash even if it couldn't learn it normally.
1x Torch of Light: Raises the power of Light-type moves by (7). Whenever the user hits the foe with a Light-type move, it has a 20% chance to enter in Clearcasting state, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit.

Naturally, claiming the Syclar that I got from Of Love and Frost.

Bright Hope Reputation: 1000+500=1500

That'll be all for now!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
DISCO INFERNO

Claiming:

1X
Badge of Valor
1X Glyph of Meteor Mash: Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round.
3 Valor Counters
600 Rep with Bright Hope Expedition

Using 1 VC to teach Hex the Ninetales Shadow Mend

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=340294#gmessage340294

Engineer Pikachu said:
3 VC
Glyph of Flash Cannon - Replaces Flash Cannon's secondary effect with a 30% chance to raise the holder's Special Attack by 1 stage.
Glyph of Thunderbolt - Halves the threat generated by Thunderbolt.
1 Charged Stone: Increases the BP of Electric-type attacks by three (3), and reduces the EN of Reflect and Light Screen by one (1).
1 Wand of Five Thunders: Increases the BP of Electric-type attacks by four (4) and the paralysis chance of all Electric-type attacks by a flat ten percent (10%) if it already has a paralysis chance.
VC: 6->9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)