Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

We'll be back for you Entei!

+1 Glyph of Fiery Dance
+1 Glyph of Quiver Dance
+1 Glyph of Flamethrower
+1 Glyph of Heat Wave
+7 Valor Counters

EDIT: And to keep this in one post I would like to use these 7 VC to teach Dispel to my Lucario, Reuniclus, Krilowatt, Volcarona, Tomohawk, Mollux and Kirlia.

Psst, Engineer. Glyph of Thunder Wave could be very handy for Ilyana :)

Frozen Vault complete!

Valor Counters: 5+7=12
1x Glyph of Ice Beam: Lowers the threat generated by Ice Beam by 50%
1x Glyph of Reflect: Causes Reflect to affect the entire team instead of three Pokémon only
1x Glyph of Ice Shard: Raises the base power of Ice Shard by 4 and its energy cost by 3.
1x Glyph of Icy Wind: Icy Wind no longer lowers the foe's Speed. Instead, whenever Icy Wind is used, up to three friendly Pokémon can gain a Tailwind effect for (2) actions.

Well, to prepare for my next project (unless I drag someone over to CoT), I'm spending 3 Valor counters to teach Misdreavus (Shadow) Shadow Mend, Castform (Sirius) Dispel, and my Volcarona (Nora) Dispel.

Valor Counters: 12-3=9

That'll be all. Now to claim my normal rewards :D

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
WE'LL BE BACK!!!

Valor Counters: 10 + 7 --> 17 VC

Purchasing: Dispel [Ninetales ; 1 VC], Shadow Mend [Ninetales ; 2 VC].

Glyphs Obtained:

Glyph of Ice Beam: Lowers the threat generated by Ice Beam by 50%
Glyph of Reflect: Causes Reflect to affect the entire team instead of three Pokémon only
Glyph of Ice Shard: Raises the base power of Ice Shard by 4 and its energy cost by 3.
Glyph of Icy Wind: Icy Wind no longer lowers the foe's Speed. Instead, whenever Icy Wind is used, up to three friendly Pokémon can gain a Tailwind effect for (2) actions.

Cheers :-)

Just realized I never claimed from this raid, mainly because I couldn't find this thread.

I gain 3 VC, putting me at 6.
1 Glyph of Flash Cannon
1 Glyph of Thunderbolt

these join my
1 Glyph of Crunch
1 Glyph of AncientPower

Also, randomly, I've decided to attach my Glyph of AncientPower to my Stratagem.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
From this raid...

Valor Counters: 3 + 3 = 6

1x Glyph of Fiery Dance: Raises the secondary effect chance of Fiery Dance to 100%.
1x Glyph of Flamethrower: Reduces the threat generated by Flamethrower by 50%.

7 CC for wildfire plateau achievement

I should probably claim from here

3x Badge of Valour
1x Ancient Ruby
1x Pristine Ruby
1x Glyph of Flamethrower
1x Glyph of Heat Wave
1x Glyph of Flare Blitz
1x Glyph of Extremespeed (Red)
10x Valour Counters

While I'm at it I think I will spend 5 of my 7 Badges of Valour on a pair of Landborn Gauntlets.

Ps zar, you should bring out more things for me to spend my bucket of Valour Counters on

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I should probably claim from here

3x Badge of Valour
1x Ancient Ruby
1x Pristine Ruby
1x Glyph of Flamethrower
1x Glyph of Heat Wave
1x Glyph of Flare Blitz
1x Glyph of Extremespeed (Red)
10x Valour Counters
this

also spending 1 vc to teach fidgit dispel and 5 vc on a landborn gauntlets

Well, one real quick claim, I'd like to use another of my Valor Counters to teach my Mismagius, Shadow, Dispel.

Valor Counters: 9-1=8

Huzzah, I win!

I gain 3 VC, putting me at 9. I'll use 3 of them to teach my Gallade Dispel, and my Dusknoir and my Necturine Shadow Mend.

I also gained a Gylph of Meteor Mash, which is getting attached to my Metagross.

I store the Badge of Valor.

Oh, right, I also unlock Berry Harvesting.

same as rick up there
Stockpiling my 3 VC, because I currently don't know what the hell I would do with them anyways.

Glyph of Meteor Mash goes to my Beldum, because my Cleffa is sure as hell never going to use it.

Stockpiling the Badge of Valor as well.

I also believe that due to completing Taking on the Programmer's Job, I unlock Berry Harvesting as well.

Since I intend to launch a major patch for the Raid Zone, I will suspend the raid sign ups for 7-8 days (depending on my schedule). I can't anticipate the exact details here but it will see a big overhaul of the bosses' loot tables. In particular, I will add artifacts to the loot tables of all bosses who currently don't drop any artifact (yes, even Stormrage Mountain bosses!). Naturally, I will keep difficulty levels into account. Some of the existing items may also be edited slightly.

Stay tuned for more news.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)