Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Spending 2 VC to teach my Umbreon Dispel & Shadow Mend.

Spending 5× Badge of Valour to buy 1× Mooncloth.

I have 13 Valour Counters & 2× Badge of Valour left.

Claiming from our Central Processing HM:

Each trainer: 2 CC, 11 Valor Counters, 8 KOC (to be spent only on the Pokemon involved in the raid or as CC)
Each Pokemon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC or 3 MC or (moves/15) CC

Glyph of Meteor Mash: Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round.
Glyph of Signal Beam: Raises the power of Signal Beam by 2.
Glyph of Agility: Causes Agility to lower overall threat by 30% in addition to its base effect. The Speed stage boosts of Agility no longer generate threat.
Glyph of Tri Attack: Raises the power of Tri Attack by 2 and the effect chance by an overall flat 20%.
Twisted Matrix: Whenever the user uses an Electric, Normal, Psychic or Steel attacking move, he gains a matrix charge. For every matrix charge, the power of the user's special attacks raise by (3) and their accuracy by 5%. Stacks up to 3 charges. If the user doesn't use an Electric, Normal, Psychic or Steel attacking move for an action, all matrix charges are lost.
Badge of Valor x5

30CC from the achievement

Fried duck

+11 VC (60 total now)
1x Glyph of Signal Beam
1x Glyph of Agility
1x Glyph of Tri Attack
(Won't claim a Glyph of Meteor Mash since I already have one)

1x
Twisted Matrix
5x
Badge of Valor

I'll also claim my completion of The Legacy of the Old Gods to get the following:

2x
Badge of Valor (for a total net gain of 7 badges, bringing my overall stash to 10)
1x
Paragon of Gygax

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
To complement my current Fighting-Type Artifacts, I'm going to use 5 of my 8 Badges of Valour to purchase a Collar of Tenacity. Cheers!

Time for Loot!

Claiming the following Raid Items:

3 Valor Counters
Glyph of Ancientpower: Raises the secondary effect chance of Ancientpower to 30%
Glyph of Crunch: Raises the power of Crunch by 1.
Ancient Amber: Raises the power of Flying-type attacks by 3 and reduces the energy cost of recoil moves by 1
Shield of Impenetrable Darkness: Raises the power of Dark-type attacks by (4) and the holder's Special Defense rank by 1.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Claiming a small collection of stuff:

Each trainer: 13 Valor Counters
Glyph of Flash Cannon: Removes Flash Cannon's secondary effect chance and causes it to have a 30% chance to raise user's Special Attack by 1 stage (Doesn't work on Pokémon with the ability Sheer Force)
Glyph of Explosion: Causes Explosion to affect only one opponent instead of all allies and enemies, raises its base power by 40 and causes it to ignore resistances.
Glyph of Thunderbolt: Reduces the threat generated by Thunderbolt by 50%.
Glyph of Light Screen: Causes Light Screen to affect the entire team, regardless of positioning.
Glyph of Thunder Fang: Raises the power of Thunder Fang by 3.
Glyph of Extremespeed (Yellow): If the receiver is an Electric-type, it learns Extremespeed as an Electric-type move. If the receiver is not an Electric-type but knows Extremespeed, the base power of Extremespeed raises by (2) and it becomes an Electric-type move. If the receiver is an Electric-type and knows Extremespeed, the base power of Extremespeed raises by (4), it becomes an Electric-type move, and it has a 30% chance to raise all of the user's stats one stage. Extremespeed's threat generated raises by 200%
Lightning Stone: Raises the power of Electric-type attacks by (4), and reduces the energy cost of Reflect and Light Screen by (1) while extending the duration of these moves by (3) additional actions.
Wand of Ten Storms: Raises the power of Electric-type attacks by (5) and the paralysis chance of all Electric-type attacks by a flat +10%. Each time the holder strikes the foe with a special Electric-type attack, it will affect the foe with Mark of Thunder, increasing the base power of the next physical Electric-type attack against the foe by (2). Only one Mark of Thunder can be active on a foe at any given time.
Ancient Topaz: Raises the power of Electric-type attacks by 4 and reduce their energy cost by 1. It can be combined with Ancient Ruby and Ancient Sapphire to obtain a powerful artifact.
Pristine Sapphire: Raises the power of Electric-type attacks by (6) and reduce their energy cost by (1). If the holder is an Electric-type, it regenerates an additional (1) energy on Chills. It can be combined with Pristine Ruby and Pristine Sapphire to obtain a powerful artifact.
Badge of Valor X3

BoV go from their current 3 to a total of 6.
I stockpile the 13 VC, which brings me up to 44 of them.

Everything else makes me want to go do a TFS run ¬_¬'

Chapter 2: A Storm Brews Overhead Complete!

(If you're still wondering what the heck the chapters mean, I've been meaning to get on that but I should get to my project before too long.)

Lots of stuff to claim from this one!
Valor counters: 15+13=28
Badge of Valor: 4+3=7
1x Glyph of Flash Cannon: Removes Flash Cannon's secondary effect chance and causes it to have a 30% chance to raise user's Special Attack by 1 stage (Doesn't work on Pokémon with the ability Sheer Force)
1x Glyph of Explosion: Causes Explosion to affect only one opponent instead of all allies and enemies, raises its base power by 40 and causes it to ignore resistances.
1x Glyph of Thunderbolt: Reduces the threat generated by Thunderbolt by 50%.
1x Glyph of Light Screen: Causes Light Screen to affect the entire team, regardless of positioning.
1x Glyph of Thunder Fang: Raises the power of Thunder Fang by 3.
1x Glyph of Extremespeed (Yellow): If the receiver is an Electric-type, it learns Extremespeed as an Electric-type move. If the receiver is not an Electric-type but knows Extremespeed, the base power of Extremespeed raises by (2) and it becomes an Electric-type move. If the receiver is an Electric-type and knows Extremespeed, the base power of Extremespeed raises by (4), it becomes an Electric-type move, and it has a 30% chance to raise all of the user's stats one stage. Extremespeed's threat generated raises by 200%
1x
Lightning Stone: Raises the power of Electric-type attacks by (4), and reduces the energy cost of Reflect and Light Screen by (1) while extending the duration of these moves by (3) additional actions.
1x
Wand of Ten Storms: Raises the power of Electric-type attacks by (5) and the paralysis chance of all Electric-type attacks by a flat +10%. Each time the holder strikes the foe with a special Electric-type attack, it will affect the foe with Mark of Thunder, increasing the base power of the next physical Electric-type attack against the foe by (2). Only one Mark of Thunder can be active on a foe at any given time.
1x
Ancient Topaz: Raises the power of Electric-type attacks by 4 and reduce their energy cost by 1. It can be combined with Ancient Ruby and Ancient Sapphire to obtain a powerful artifact.
1x
Pristine Topaz: Raises the power of Electric-type attacks by (6) and reduce their energy cost by (1). If the holder is an Electric-type, it regenerates an additional (1) energy on Chills. It can be combined with Pristine Ruby and Pristine Sapphire to obtain a powerful artifact.

Gonna use those Badges of Valor to grab a set of these!

1x
Dragonhide Bindings: Raises the power of Dragon-type moves by (7), and the critical hit stage of Electric-type, Fire-type, and Water-type moves by (1).

Badge of Valor: 7-5=2

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-and-waterwarrior.3502582/page-2#post-5378356

11 Valor Counters
Glyph of Meteor Mash: Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round.
Glyph of Agility: Causes Agility to lower overall threat by 30% in addition to its base effect. The Speed stage boosts of Agility no longer generate threat.
Glyph of Tri Attack: Raises the power of Tri Attack by 2 and the effect chance by an overall flat 20%.
Twisted Matrix: Whenever the user uses an Electric, Normal, Psychic or Steel attacking move, he gains a matrix charge. For every matrix charge, the power of the user's special attacks raise by (3) and their accuracy by 5%. Stacks up to 3 charges. If the user doesn't use an Electric, Normal, Psychic or Steel attacking move for an action, all matrix charges are lost.
Badge of Valor x5

stock-a-pile

ALSO COMPLETED THE PROGRAMMERS JOB AND CLAIM BERRY HARVESTING

Same as Texas

11 Valor Counters-stockpiling
Glyph of Meteor Mash: Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round. (So does this mean I have two now, or can I not claim it again? Bit confused tbqh)
Badge of Valor x5

Last edited:
Raid loss...

zarator said:
Each trainer: 2 CC, 1 Valor Counter, 4 KOC (to be spent only on the Pokemon involved in the raid or as CC)
Each Pokemon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC or 3 MC or (moves/15) CC
Glyph of Ice Shard: Raises the power of Ice Shard by 4 and its energy cost by 3.
Vile Claws: Causes the holder's physical attacks to hit as if the foe's Defense rank were (1) points lower than normal (Never lower than Rank 1 Defense), and raises the power of Dark- and Ghost-type attacks by (2)
I get +1 VC that I use to buy Dispel (1) for Gardevoir, if that's possible ATM.

I gain +1 Glyph of Ice Shard, as described above.
I gain +1 Vile Claws, as described above.

Last edited:
Each trainer: 4 CC, 7 Valor Counters, 16 KOC (to be spent only on the Pokemon involved in the raid or as CC)
Each Pokemon: 2 EC, 4 MC, 2 AC or 6 MC or (moves/15)*2 CC
Glyph of Fiery Dance: Raises the secondary effect chance of Fiery Dance to 100%
Glyph of Quiver Dance: Causes Quiver Dance to grant the user's Special Bug-type attacks a 100% chance to cause Insect Swarm on the foe. Lasts for (6) actions. Insect Swarm reduces the target's evasion by a flat 3% for the next (3) actions, stacks up to (3) times.
Glyph of Flamethrower: Reduces the threat generated by Flamethrower by 50%.
Glyph of Heat Wave: Makes Heat Wave deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets, while also raising its accuracy by a flat 10% and its secondary effect chance to 30%.
Purified Moth Dust: Raises the power of Bug-type attacks by (4) and reduces the energy cost of Quiver Dance by (1). Whenever the holder uses Quiver Dance, it gains the effects of Filter for the next (6) actions.
Vial of the Living Blaze: Raises the power of Fire-type attacks by (5), and the burn chance of Fire-type moves by a flat +10% (after other modifiers). Returns an additional (2) HP on chills.
An unfortunate loss.

I gain:
7 Valor Counters
1 Glyph of Fiery Dance
1 Glyph of Quiver Dance
1 Glyph of Flamethrower
1 Glyph of Heat Wave
1 Purified Moth Dust
1 Vial of the Living Blaze

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)