Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

Its_A_Random

Oh?

The Northspring Egg breaks!

A Syclar hatched from the Egg!

Syclar (F)
Nature: Mild (Def lowered by 1; Sp. Attack raised by 1)
Type: Ice/Bug
Abilities: Compoundeyes, Snow Cloak, (HA LOCKED) Technician

Stats

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 91
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks (21 moves)

Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Ice Shard
Focus Energy
Icy Wind
X-Scissor
Scratch
Slash
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Earth Power
Fell Stinger
Silver Wind
Superpower
Tail Glow

Blizzard
Solarbeam
Double Team
Frost Breath
Infestation

Holy Shock
Holy Blade

Torch of Light: Raises the power of Light-type moves by (7). Whenever the user hits the foe with a Light-type move, it has a 20% chance to enter in Clearcasting state, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit.

Holy Shock: A powerful burst of light which cannot miss its target

Attack Power: 6 | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 4 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Holy Blade: A shining slash which ignores the foe's stat boosts

Attack Power: 9 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: Yes | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Light is a new type, with its own chart:
Light is supereffective against: Dark, Ghost, Poison, Psychic, Light
Light is not very effective against: Dragon, Fairy, Steel
Light is resistant to: Electric, Fighting, Fire, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Water, Rock, Steel, Bug
Light is immune to: Dark, Ghost
Light is weak to: Dragon, Fairy, Light

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Claiming:

Syclant etc

Glyph of X-Scissor: Raises the power of X-Scissor by 2
Glyph of Icicle Spear: Reduces the energy cost of Icicle Spear by 2 and raises its critical hit rate by 1
Scythe of Northern Storms: Raises the power of Ice-type and Flying-type moves by 8, and the power of Icy Wind by 3. If the holder is a Flying-type, it can use Aurora Beam even if it could not learn it normally. If the holder is an Ice-type, it can use Air Slash even if it could not learn it normally
Zephyr's Ice: Quest Item. "The heart of Syclant..."
Badge of Valour/Justice/You decide the name <_< x3

- - -

Also, since I am exalted now and all, I am getting a

Signet of Bright Hope:
Raises the Special Attack rank of the holder by 9, and reduces the energy cost of Wish, Safeguard, and Softboiled by (3). Usable only by: Audino, Blissey, Chansey, Happiny | Cost: 15 CC

And I am using 2CC to get dispel on the Audino I hope I will have by the time you check this post.

Last edited:
Frosty: approved (it's Badge of Valor btw). Also...

Oh?

The Northspring Egg breaks!

A Syclar hatched from the Egg!

Syclar (F)
Nature: Mild (Def lowered by 1; Sp. Attack raised by 1)
Type: Ice/Bug
Abilities: Compoundeyes, Snow Cloak, (HA LOCKED) Technician

Stats

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 91
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks (21 moves)

Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Ice Shard
Focus Energy
Icy Wind
X-Scissor
Scratch
Slash
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Earth Power
Fell Stinger
Silver Wind
Superpower
Tail Glow

Blizzard
Solarbeam
Double Team
Frost Breath
Infestation

Holy Shock
Holy Blade

Torch of Light: Raises the power of Light-type moves by (7). Whenever the user hits the foe with a Light-type move, it has a 20% chance to enter in Clearcasting state, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit.

Holy Shock: A powerful burst of light which cannot miss its target

Attack Power: 6 | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 4 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Holy Blade: A shining slash which ignores the foe's stat boosts

Attack Power: 9 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: Yes | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Light is a new type, with its own chart:
Light is supereffective against: Dark, Ghost, Poison, Psychic, Light
Light is not very effective against: Dragon, Fairy, Steel
Light is resistant to: Electric, Fighting, Fire, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Water, Rock, Steel, Bug
Light is immune to: Dark, Ghost
Light is weak to: Dragon, Fairy, Light

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...lenge-hard-dogfish44-and-maxim.3519606/page-3

Glyph of Ice Fang: Raises the power of Ice Fang by 3.
Glyph of Extremespeed (Blue): If the receiver is a Water-type, it learns Extremespeed as a Water-type move. If the receiver is not a Water-type but knows Extremespeed, the power of Extremespeed raises by 2 and it becomes a Water-type move. If the receiver is a Water-type and knows Extremespeed, the power of Extremespeed raises by 4, it becomes a Water-type move, and it has a 30% chance to raise all of the user's stats by one stage. Extremespeed's threat generated is raised by 200%.
Polished Visage of the Spire: Raises the power of Ice-type moves by (5), and its Defense rank by (2). Reduces the damage taken by supereffective attacks under Hail conditions by a number equal to half the holder's Special Defense rank (rounded down). "The eyes, finely carved in pure eyes, follow you on every motion..."
Ancient Sapphire: Raises the power of Water-type moves by 4 and reduces their energy cost by 1. Can be combined with the Ancient Ruby and the Ancient Topaz to obtain a powerful artifact.
Pristine Sapphire: Raises the power of Water-type moves by 6 and reduces their energy cost by 1. Can be combined with the Pristine Ruby and the Pristine Topaz to obtain a powerful artifact.
Badge of Valor x6

I move to 22 BoV. Given that's an awful lot, I'll spend 5 of them on a pair of Landborn Gauntlets. That be all.

Well, that took a while.

Quest: Cleansing the Elements (Maxim)

Defeat the Ruby Guardian: 0/1
Defeat the Sapphire Guardian: 1/1
Defeat the Topaz Guardian: 0/1 (I did it, but before doing EotS. Unless you want to count it retroactively! :D)

Glyph of Ice Fang: Raises the power of Ice Fang by 3.

Glyph of Extremespeed (Blue): If the receiver is a Water-type, it learns Extremespeed as a Water-type move. If the receiver is not a Water-type but knows Extremespeed, the power of Extremespeed raises by 2 and it becomes a Water-type move. If the receiver is a Water-type and knows Extremespeed, the power of Extremespeed raises by 4, it becomes a Water-type move, and it has a 30% chance to raise all of the user's stats by one stage. Extremespeed's threat generated is raised by 200%.

Badge of Valor: 7+6=13

Polished Visage of the Spire: Raises the power of Ice-type moves by (5), and its Defense rank by (2). Reduces the damage taken by supereffective attacks under Hail conditions by a number equal to half the holder's Special Defense rank (rounded down). "The eyes, finely carved in pure eyes, follow you on every motion..."

Ancient Sapphire: Raises the power of Water-type moves by 4 and reduces their energy cost by 1. Can be combined with the Ancient Ruby and the Ancient Topaz to obtain a powerful artifact.

Pristine Sapphire: Raises the power of Water-type moves by 6 and reduces their energy cost by 1. Can be combined with the Pristine Ruby and the Pristine Topaz to obtain a powerful artifact.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Spending 4 CC to teach my Salamence and my Syclar Bloodlust.

Because hey you never know when a secondary Bloodlust mon for CoT:OFP NM will come in handy even if it is most likely designated tank.

I have 64 CC left.

Claiming from two raids

The first
The only thing of note here is the Badge of Valor, meaning I have 2.

And the second
I gain the Glyph of Earth Power, Glyph of Recover. I also gain 2 Badge of Valor, just shy of buying anything remotely useful.

Last edited:
Avnomke rickheg I just noticed that I made a mistake - EotS normal mode gives X2 Badge of Valor, not X3. I wrote X3 because I C/Ped the post from Dogfish44 and Maxim EotS HM raid and forgot to change that. Please fix your posts and sorry for the inconvenience.

Frosty

=_=
I swear, when I return to those caverns in hard mode I will soooo RP as Lucy <_<;.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...normal-frosty-and-its_a_random.3527033/page-2

Glyph of Heat Crash
: Raises the user's Weight Class (for the purposes of determining Heat Crash's BP only) by 3 and reduces its energy cost by 1.
Glyph of Bite: Raises the power of Bite by 3.
Sunfire: Raises the power of Fire-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2, and reduces the energy cost of Solar Beam and Sunny Day by 1.
Serpent Bow: Raises the power of Dark-type moves by 5, the holder's Attack rank by 2, and increases their critical hit stage by 1 against poisoned targets.
Badge of Light x3
2X Tomes of Chimaera Strike
Also, when you check this my reputation will probably be at 500 so I will go ahead and buy stuff:

1) Getting 4 Pumpkin Berries for 12CC.

2) Getting Bloodlust on the following pokemon:
- Charizard
- Aerodactyl
- Houndoom
- Camerupt
- Banette
- Infernape
- Zoroark
- Druddigon
- Syclar (you made me train a second one, remember? <_<)
- Syclant
- Pyroak
- Colossoil
- Necturna

for 26CC

3) Getting Bubble Shield on the following pokemon:
- Vaporeon
- Azumarill
- Kingdra
- Ludicolo
- Dragalge
- Clauncher

for 12CC.

4) Using the 1 tome of Chimaera Strike to teach it to Druddigon. The other will be saved for later.

Total of 50CC spent.

Frosty, sorry for taking so long to update rep standings. Either way you're approved (and yes, yes I remember - I was there when I crushed your first Syclar with Hydreigon years ago, and when I gave you a 2nd one after RS HM ;-P)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3527033/

Glyph of Heat Crash: Raises the user's Weight Class (for the purposes of determining Heat Crash's BP only) by 3 and reduces its energy cost by 1.
Glyph of Bite: Raises the power of Bite by 3.
Sunfire: Raises the power of Fire-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2, and reduces the energy cost of Solar Beam and Sunny Day by 1.
Serpent Bow: Raises the power of Dark-type moves by 5, the holder's Attack rank by 2, and increases their critical hit stage by 1 against poisoned targets.
Badge of Light x3
2X Tomes of Chimaera Strike
Claiming all the above.

I spend 35 of my 117 CC to buy:
1× Glyph of Fell Stinger
1× Glyph of Baby-doll Eyes
1× Glyph of Cross Chop
1× Glyph of Will-O-Wisp
1× Glyph of Drill Peck
1× Glyph of Double Hit
1× Glyph of Sludge

I could buy a Badge of Light Artefact now but no point in doing so at the moment.

CPNM

Second Raid done (Howzzy Yo?) [300 Rep points ^_^ and still a humongous way to go :( ]

Claiming the following rewards:

Glyph of Meteor Mash: Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round.
Glyph of Signal Beam: Raises the power of Signal Beam by 2.
Tainted Matrix: Whenever the user uses an Electric, Normal, Psychic or Steel attacking move, he gains a matrix charge. For every matrix charge, the power of the user's special attacks raise by (2) and their accuracy by 5%. Stacks up to 3 charges. If the user doesn't use an Electric, Normal, Psychic or Steel attacking move for an action, all matrix charges are lost.
Badge of Valor x3

Also claiming the completion of the quest Taking on the Programmer's Job! unlocking Berry Harvesting!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3529584/
Glyph of Heal Bell: Reduces the energy cost of Heal Bell by 1 and increases its priority by 1.
Hourglass of Time: Raises the power of Psychic-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Defense rank by 3, and extends the duration of Light Screen and Reflect by 3 actions.
Badge of Light x2
The quest Lost in Time was completed by the following players: Its_A_Random
TOTAL
Its_A_Random
:
-4× Badge of Light (4 Total)
-1× Glyph of Heal Bell
-1× Hourglass of Time

1900 rep forever. :|

Now to prepare for the inevitable Mega Gengar encounter one, mind-controlled Cresselia encounter two given how zar will most likely assume two of the three CoT artes, a shop arte and another iLvL 5 arte w/ Bloodlust for NM. Or maybe not because Frosty will probably end up going for Gygax instead.

Frosty

=_=
Glyph of Heal Bell: Reduces the energy cost of Heal Bell by 1 and increases its priority by 1.
Hourglass of Time: Raises the power of Psychic-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Defense rank by 3, and extends the duration of Light Screen and Reflect by 3 actions.
Badge of Light x2
The quest Lost in Time was completed by the following players: Frosty
Claiming those and getting myself the following glyphs:

Glyph of Fell Stinger
Glyph of Baby-Doll Eyes
Glyph of Cross Chop
Glyph of Will-O-Wisp
Glyph of Drill Peck
Glyph of Double Hit
Glyph of Sludge

7 Glyphs for 35CC. I have 35CC, but on the occasion I don't when you check the profile (I got a couple claims not included there), deduct remaining CC needed from UC.

EDIT: Ah and I am claiming the 2 BoL from the quest, putting my total at 7BoL.

As for Gygax, I do intend to get it now. But if SubwayJ doesn't show up in the next couple of days, I may have to postpone that a little bit further -_-.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)