Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

Claiming from this raid.

Glyph of Ancient Power: Raises the secondary effect chance of Ancient Power to 30%.
Glyph of Roost: Causes Roost to retain the Fighting-, Grass- and Bug-type resistances while Roosting, and also gives a Ground-type resistance replacing the lost Ground-type immunity. Does not apply to Pokémon which are not Flying-typed. Reduces the energy cost of Roost by 2 and raises its priority by 1 (unless the user has Prankster).

Glyph of Crunch: Raises the BAP of Crunch by 1.
Glyph of Rock Slide: Makes Rock Slide deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets, while also raising its accuracy by a flat 10% and its base power by 1.

Primal Amber: Raises the power of Flying-type attacks by (4), reduces the energy cost of recoil moves by (1), and causes Roost to heal an additional 4 HP upon use.

Bulwark of Impenetrable Darkness: Raises the power of Dark-type attacks by (5) and its Special Defense rank by 2. Reduces the energy cost of Taunt by (3).

5x Badge of Valour

That brings my Badges of Valour to 9. Purchasing a Shadow Spike for 5 BoV

Shadow Spike: Raises the power of Ghost-type moves by (7) and reduces the energy cost of Phantom Force by (2). | Cost: 5X Badge of Valor.

Total BoV = 4

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Back on track!

Claiming:

Glyph of Synthesis: Causes Synthesis to always heal its user by a base 30 regardless of light conditions, and reduces Synthesis's energy cost by 3 under strong sunlight.
Gracidea Blossom: Raises the power of Flying-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2, and the critical hit stage of Air Slash by 1.
Badge of Light x2

Also claiming The Fate of Flower Paradise

With the change in my status to Honored, I will spend 12 CC to purchase 4x Pumkin Berries. Woo.

Finally, I have a raid victory in Hour of Twilight. I upgrade my Old Book of Tricks.

[iLvl 6]
Old Book of Tricks: Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 6 and reduces the energy cost of Gravity, Tailwind, and Trick Room by 2. Extends the duration of Light Screen, Reflect, and Tailwind by 3 actions. Raises the threat generated by any attack boosted by the holder's Helping Hand by an amount equal to 100% of the damage it causes.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3539223/
Glyph of Spite: Extends the duration of Spite for 3 more actions, and causes it to clear all status afflictions from the user.
Purple Lotus: Raises the power of Grass-type moves by 5 and the holder's Sp. Defense rank by 3. If the holder is a Grass-type, its Grass-type attacks will inflict 100% extra damage against targets with a resistance to Grass.
Badge of Light x2
1X Tome of Chimaera Strike
Its_A_Random also obtains 300 pointless reputation points with Custodians of Time

The quest Rescue in the Nightmare has been completed for the following players: Its_A_Random. Rewards will be assigned automatically (2× Badge of Light, 300 pointless reputation points).
TOTAL
Its_A_Random
:
-+1× Purple Lotus
-+4× Badge of Light (11 Total)
-+1× Glyph of Spite
-+1× Tome of Chimaera Strike (3 Total)

Frosty

=_=
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/nightmare-prison-normal-frosty-and-its_a_random.3539223/page-2

madman said:
Glyph of Spite: Extends the duration of Spite for 3 more actions, and causes it to clear all status afflictions from the user.
Purple Lotus: Raises the power of Grass-type moves by 5 and the holder's Sp. Defense rank by 3. If the holder is a Grass-type, its Grass-type attacks will inflict 100% extra damage against targets with a resistance to Grass.
Badge of Light x2 (and 2 for quest)
1X Tome of Chimaera Strike
BoL: 5->9

Using that Tome of Chimaera Strike on my Dragalge.

Using 15CC on Abyssal Windbag

Using 2CC to teach Drifloon Shadow Mend

Claiming everything else.

Last edited:
Claiming from this raid.

Glyph of Roost: Causes Roost to retain the Fighting-, Grass- and Bug-type resistances while Roosting, and also gives a Ground-type resistance replacing the lost Ground-type immunity. Does not apply to Pokémon which are not Flying-typed. Reduces the energy cost of Roost by 2 and raises its priority by 1 (unless the user has Prankster).

Glyph of Rock Slide: Makes Rock Slide deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets, while also raising its accuracy by a flat 10% and its base power by 1.

Primal Amber: Raises the power of Flying-type attacks by (4), reduces the energy cost of recoil moves by (1), and causes Roost to heal an additional 4 HP upon use.

Bulwark of Impenetrable Darkness: Raises the power of Dark-type attacks by (5) and its Special Defense rank by 2. Reduces the energy cost of Taunt by (3).

5x Badge of Valor

Also buying the following moves:
  • Syclant: Bloodlust for 2 CC
  • Victini: Dispel for 2 CC
This will leave me with 41 CC.

Chapter 11: The Lost Paradise Completed!

Glyph of Synthesis: Causes Synthesis to always heal its user by a base 30 regardless of light conditions, and reduces Synthesis's energy cost by 3 under strong sunlight.

Gracidea Blossom: Raises the power of Flying-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2, and the critical hit stage of Air Slash by 1.

Badge of Light: 0+2=2

Reputation Points: 300 (NM) + 500 (Quest)=800

Empowered Mega Ring: Allows the trainer to Mega Evolve a Pokemon without needing to equip it the respective Mega Stone. Trainers are still limited to only one Mega Evolution per battle, but they can change which Pokemon to Mega Evolve between battles.

Wow that's it? Well I might grab some Pumpkin Berries after claiming the CC.

EDIT: Buying 4 Pumpkin Berries for 12 CC and Bloodlust on Bahamut the Salamence for 2 CC

Currency Counters: 31-12-2=17

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Claiming the following:

Badge of Light x2

300 reputation points with Custodians of Time.

The quest The Fate of Flower Paradise

I'll also buy:
- 4x Pumkin Berries for 12 CC
- Bloodlust on the following Pokemon for 36 CC
Charizard
Nidoking
Gengar
Pinsir
Aerodactyl
Honchkrow
Garchomp
Eelektross
Haxorus
Druddigon
Hydreigon
Tyrantrum
Noibat
Syclant
Pyroak
Kitsunoh
Colossoil
Necturna

- Bubble Shield on the following moves for 14 CC
Blastoise
Tentacruel
Starmie
Kingdra
Phione
Greninja
Dragalge

Last edited:
Claim

+1 Glyph of Synthesis: Causes Synthesis to always heal its user by a base 30 regardless of light conditions, and reduces Synthesis's energy cost by 3 under strong sunlight
+1 Gracidea Blossom: Raises the power of Flying-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2, and the critical hit stage of Air Slash by 1.
+2 Badge of Light

I'll then spend 12 CC on 4x Pumkin Berries and 10 CC to teach Crobat, Camerupt, Infernape, Noivern and Syclant Bloodlust

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
With my eighth badge comes a new Heirloom, so claiming:

[iLvl 6]
Ancient Templar's Ward: Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 6, its Defense and Sp. Defense ranks by 2, and reduces damage taken from supereffective attacks by a flat 2. Reduces the energy cost of Taunt by 1.

I will get the mallet next time I swear.

Claiming from this raid.

Glyph of Earth Power: Reduces the energy cost of Earth Power by 1
Glyph of Recover: Allows Recover to be used on friendly targets, at the cost of 14 energy instead of [Max HP/10] + 2
Glyph of Brave Bird: Prevents the recoil damage of Brave Bird and raises its power by 1.
Glyph of Dragon Rush: Raises the accuracy of Dragon Rush by a flat 25% and its power by 1.
Sanctified Ashes of the Phoenix God: Raises the power of Fire-type attacks by (7). If the holder is a Fire-type, reduces the energy cost of Heal Pulse, Recover, and Shadow Mend by (2), and causes these moves to regenerate 2 energy to their target when used on other friendly targets.
3x Badge of Valor
Tainted Ash

Also buying Dispel for Aurumoth (2 CC), leaving me with 75 CC.

Last edited:
Claiming from EoTSHM.
Glyph of Earth Power: Reduces the energy cost of Earth Power by 1
Glyph of Recover: Allows Recover to be used on friendly targets, at the cost of 14 energy instead of [Max HP/10] + 2
Glyph of Brave Bird: Prevents the recoil damage of Brave Bird and raises its power by 1.
Glyph of Dragon Rush: Raises the accuracy of Dragon Rush by a flat 25% and its power by 1.

Sanctified Ashes of the Phoenix God: Raises the power of Fire-type attacks by (7). If the holder is a Fire-type, reduces the energy cost of Heal Pulse, Recover, and Shadow Mend by (2), and causes these moves to regenerate 2 energy to their target when used on other friendly targets.

3x Badge of Valor
Tainted Ash

Total Badges of Valor = 4 + 3 = 7

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dispel on Meditite (evolving into Cham) and Happiny (evolving into Chans) for 4 CC

Also buying Glyph of TWave for 5 CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...fox081-texas-cloverleaf.3545734/#post-6397741

Glyph of X-Scissor: Raises the power of X-Scissor by 2.
Glyph of Icicle Spear: Reduces the energy cost of Icicle Spear by 2 and raises its critical hit stage by 1.
Scythe of Northern Storms: Raises the base power of Flying-type and Ice-type moves by (7), and raises the base power of Icy Wind by (3). If the Pokemon is a Flying-type, it can use Aurora Beam even if he couldn't learn it normally. If the Pokemon is an Ice-type, it can use Air Slash even if he couldn't learn it normally.
Zephyr's Ice: Quest Item. "The heart of Syclant..."
Badge of Valour
300 Reputation points with the Bright Hope expedition.

Both of you have also completed the quest: Of Love and Frost. You get:
500 Rep. points with the Bright Hope expedition.
Purified Northspring Egg: This item begins a quest.

I don't want to hatch the egg until I need a second syclant

Last edited:
Bye bye Syclant
Glyph of X-Scissor: Raises the power of X-Scissor by 2.
Glyph of Icicle Spear: Reduces the energy cost of Icicle Spear by 2 and raises its critical hit stage by 1.
Scythe of Northern Storms: Raises the base power of Flying-type and Ice-type moves by (7), and raises the base power of Icy Wind by (3). If the Pokemon is a Flying-type, it can use Aurora Beam even if he couldn't learn it normally. If the Pokemon is an Ice-type, it can use Air Slash even if he couldn't learn it normally.
Zephyr's Ice
3x Badge of Valour

I'd also like to hand in Of Love and Frost and accept its rewards.

I'll finally spend 5 of my now 8 Badges of Valour on a Shadow Spike and 5 CC on a Glyph of Ominous Wind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)