Data ASB Raid Zone - Isle of Lost Relics General Thread

Time to start up a reputation, as well as finally get Berry Harvesting!

Looking for a partner to Central Processing, and of course we will be Taking on the Programmer's Job!

I am currently planning on bringing my Lucario for decimating the Porygons (or just good beating up Metagross) and my Slowbro for healing, general support, etc. (although it doesn't have Reflect, so if you want me to bring something else I would understand).

I'm looking for a partner with a strong Fire-type, maybe something like a Blaziken/Infernape/shit like that, and the fourth Pokemon can really be anything.

Fuck I need to get a Fire-type of my own :/

Joining waterwarrior in Central Processing, and I will also be Taking on the Programmer's Job.

Time to start getting some new toys to play with.

Inviting Elevator Music to Tidefury Strand (Normal).

This is my half of the raid team:

Serperior (Silvanus) (M)
Nature: Modest (Atk lowered by *; Sp. Attack raised by *)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 113
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Overgrow:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Attacks (23 moves):

Double Team
Energy Ball
Frenzy Plant
Giga Drain
Glare
Grass Knot
Growth
Leaf Storm
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Leer
Light Screen
Mega Drain
Mirror Coat
Protect
Reflect
Slam
Solarbeam
Tackle
Taunt
Twister
Vine Whip
Wrap

Eelektross (Dendar) (M)
Nature: Quiet (Sp. Attack raised by *; Speed reduced by 15%, Evasion reduced by a flat 10%)
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)
Size Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

DC: N/A

Ability:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks (31 moves):

Acid
Acid Spray
Acrobatics
Bind
Brick Break
Charge Beam
Coil
Crunch
Crush Claw
Discharge
Double Team
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Gastro Acid
Grass Knot
Headbutt
Hidden Power (Ice, 7 BP)
Hone Claws
Light Screen
Protect
Rock Slide
Spark
Tackle
Thrash
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
U-turn
Volt Switch
Wild Charge
Zap Cannon

Accepting. Here's my half:

Necturna [] (F)
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type: Grass/Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4 (-)
Spe: 81
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 23
Total Moves: 52

EC: 6/6

Attacks:
Hex
Horn Leech
Leer
Natural Gift
Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Poison Fang
Power Whip
Shadow Sneak
Super Fang
Thunder Fang
Toxic Spikes
Vine Whip
Will-O-Wisp

Curse
Future Sight
Giga Drain
Gravity
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Ingrain
Soak (Sketched)

Attract
Calm Mind
Double Team
Energy Ball
Flash
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Water, 7)
Hyper Beam
Payback
Protect
Psychic
Rest
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Stone Edge
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Telekinesis
Thief
Torment
Toxic

Bind
Sleep Talk
Skill Swap
Snatch
Synthesis
Trick
Worry Seed

Cyclohm [] (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20
Total Moves: 58

Attacks:
Bide
Charge
Discharge
Double Hit
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Rage
Dragon Tail
Growl
Hurricane
Outrage
Rain Dance
Slack Off
Sonicboom
Tackle
Thrash
Thundershock
Tri Attack
Twister
Weather Ball
Whirlwind
Zap Cannon

DragonBreath
Gust
Hydro Pump
Magnet Rise
Shock Wave

Attract
Blizzard
Charge Beam
Double Team
Endure
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Flash
Hail
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Incinerate
Light Screen
Protect
Rest
Roar
Sandstorm
Substitute
Sunny Day
Surf
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Torment
Toxic
Trick Room
Volt Switch
Wild Charge

Draco Meteor
Electroweb
Heal Bell
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk

We're going back for you Syclant!!!

Pre-Chapter 7: Attack on the New Hope!

After finally getting out of the Central Processing Unit, Dummy and I went our separate ways. I congratulated him on a job well done, and figured that with the boat itself secured, I could get on to exploring the island.

Well, my team and I were beat after such a rough battle, so I decided to spend the rest of the day relaxing and getting my team ready for the next raid. I contemplated my next destination. On the one hand, Tidefury Strand looked much less hazardous than Windburn Gulch, however, the trainers that had gone in told tales of monsters of the deep that could create tidal waves and wash away an entire team in seconds. On the other hand, those that had come from Windburn Gulch left there running for their lives and having a distinct fear of heat, and that's before they tell tales of creatures born from the lava.

While I was in the process of picking my poison, I was approached by...okay more like bumped into at high velocities, Linna. I had only seen her once before, just before the ship crashed in fact. Her eyes gleamed as if they were mirrors reflecting everything she saw, and she looked quite timid. After I apologized for running into her, I started to leave, but then she said

"Excuse me, may I ask for a bit of your time please?"

"Uh, sure. What is it?" I answered. I then saw an unusual Pokemon egg. Now I'm no Pokemon Breeder, but usually the egg resembles the Pokemon it hatches into, however, this looked like no Pokemon egg I had ever seen or known about. One thing that did catch my eye was the somewhat blackened surface, like it had somehow been infused with some bad energies.

"We found this egg on the isle during the first explorations. I think it's been corrupted by the foul influence that may have defiled the ancient shrine" Linna continued. "I may be able to cleanse it, but I need a very special component - a fragment of a variety of ice that forms exclusively in the faraway, frozen wastes of the north".

"You mean like towards the Sinjoh Ruins?"

"Even further than that." she said. Then she sighed and said "Sadly, the chances of such a material to be on this island are close to null, but should you be fortunate enough to find a piece of it, would you be so gentle to bring it to me, please?"

"I'll keep an eye out for it. Do you happen to know it's name or what it looks like?"

She then quickly explained that the ice she needed was called Zephyr's Ice. I had heard about it once before, it was an unusual substance that is found at few places in the world. It melts at room temperature, but other than that it bears few other similarities to H2O Ice. Some say that it's some element that was lost to time, but regardless, little is known about it. Linna also described what the Ice looked like. The description is a little detailed to put down here, but she said I'd know when I'd found some.

I started to leave the room, and she thanked me for my time.

It was then that an Icicle crashed in through the roof...

Inviting Dogfish44 to Raging Shore (Hard Mode)

And, of course, taking the quest Of Love and Frost

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Deja-Vu

"And off we go. To beat up Syclant, or die trying!"

Confirming. Taking Quest: Of Love and Frost

After Wolfe's and Orcinus' recent victories in the Frozen Vault and Wildfire Plateau, the two get a personal phone call straight from Drake himself. Impressed with their achievements thus far, Drake calls the two over to the Bright Hope ship, which has suffered a inexplicable malfunction in the ship's central processing unit. The two head over to the Bright Hope ship to discover the mysterious cause of the malfunction and to repair the CPU if possible. However, Wolfe can't help but think there's more to this damaged circuit, not to mention it can't be the only reason he and Orcinus are on board...

Inviting Orcinus Duo to Central Processing (Normal). I'll also be accepting Taking on the Programmer's Job quest as well.

Revoking invitation as Orcinus left ASB.

Part one of my raid adventure complete. Time for part two...

Seeking Partner for Central Processing (normal).

However, the goal: Take out the Porygon. I will be bringing an Electrode with 100% accurate Thunder and Electroball. My other Poke'mon will be a Scrafty, assisting with ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, and several fighting moves. Partner should bring a (non-Drought) fire type, and an electric type (fighting moves would help, as well). I calculate with my Poke'mon to do about 50 damage to the batteries a round without critical hits, so if you can make it so that you can do the remaining 25 in a round, I would be greatful.

Taking Quest: Taking on the Programmer's Job

Drifter, as they say, you shouldn't change a winning team. I'll come with Electivire and Blaziken. Vire has Light Screen, and Blaziken has Thunderpunch, so we should be set.

Taking Quest: Taking on the Programmer's Job

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Inviting imanalt to Central Processing Normal Mode

Also taking on the quest Taking the Programmer's Job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)