Data ASB Raid Zone - Stormrage Mountain General Thread

All right, with that silly Windburn Gulch done with, let's cook us up a cyber duck and get the Paragon of Gyga---wait what do you mean we need the Glyph of Light Screen to prevent the cyber duck from killing us? Oh all right...

Chapter 2: A Storm Brews Overhead
With the threat at the Wildfire Plateau vanquished, I said goodbye to my partner Leethoof and went back to the fort to recuperate. I had never seen Pokemon so strong as I had seen on the mountain. What could possibly be causing it? Well, I didn't have much time to ponder it, as I knew I'd have to get rid of the storms soon or else the surrounding region would be doomed. I decided to head back towards the bulletin board to find the next job, when I bumped into none other than the Electric gym leader, Harold (Screen name: Dogfish44)! We conversed for a bit and found that we were both after the same thing, saving this place from destruction.

Relieved at having found a partner already, I picked out one of the jobs from the bulletin board. This particular one was actually for a part of the mountain called the Cliffs of Thunder. I had actually tried to sign up for this job before, but was chewed out by Clair for attempting to bring a team ill suited for the job. However, I knew that this time I was prepared for the challenge ahead. In order to gain a better advantage, I decided to bring four Pokemon with me instead of just the two. I figured I'd be able to breeze past the bosses with so many Pokemon at once, even if mobility did suffer a bit.

Unfortunately, the mountain had another trick up it's sleeve.

Accepting Dogfish's invitation to Cliffs of Thunder: Hard Mode. Let's get that Glyph of Light Screen as soon as possible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)