Data ASB Raid Zone - Stormrage Mountain General Thread

@Leethoof and Temperantia: VM me when you're ready and I'll put you on the queue (or make you join already, depends on the situation, if I have co-refs for it etc)

I don't think anyone's done any approving in almost 48 hours, there's about 2.5 pages of claims stacked up. Someone (preferably not Flamestrike since he's done the last 2-3) should reallllly get on that. >_<

Here's my team for the Frozen Vault:

Ampharos(*) Cyndi (F)
Nature: Quiet (Adds * to Special Attack; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks)
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Plus (DW=Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon possesses a positive electrical charge, when a Pokemon with Minus is on the field, this Pokemon’s special attacks increase their base damage by two (2). If this Pokemon also has Minus, the damage does not stack.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: 3
Def: 3
SpA(+): 5
SpD: 3
Spe(-): 47 (55/1.15= 47.8 rounded down to 47)

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Fire Punch
Tackle(*)
Growl(*)
Thundershock(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Cotton Spore(*)
Charge(*)
Signal Beam
Electro Ball
Power Gem
Cotton Guard
Discharge
Thunder

Agility(*)
Body Slam(*)
Screech(*)
Reflect

Light Screen(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Charge Beam (*)
Hidden Power(Ice, 7)
Hyper Beam

Froslass- Black Swan (F)
Nature: Modest (Sp Atk increases by *, Atk decreases by *)
Type: Ice/Ghost
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Cursed Body (DW=Unlocked): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:

Hp: 100
Atk(-): 2
Def: 3
SpA(+): 4
SpD: 3
Spe: 110

EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Astonish
Bite
Icy Wind
Confuse Ray
Ominous Wind
Headbutt
Protect
Hail
Blizzard

Hex
Disable
Fake Tears

Ice Beam
Toxic
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave

Confirming with Arcanite for CLIFF OF THUNDER

Voodoom (Stasis) (F)
Nature: Naive (+Speed, -Sp Def)

Type: Fightingl/Dark
Fighting:
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recover HP. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Lightning Rod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Motor Drive (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 127 (110x1.15=126.5^127)

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Moves:
Astonish
Copycat
Mimic
Pain Split
Spite
Grudge
Charge
Follow Me
Pin Missile
Dark Pulse
Aura Sphere

Mach Punch
Counter
Pursuit

Taunt
Psychic
Thunder Wave
Hidden Power Ice 7

AND

Bastiodon (Vanguard) (M)
Nature: Relaxed (Adds * to Defense; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks)

Type:
<Rock>: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
<Steel>: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Sturdy: This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.

Soundproof (DW) Unlocked: Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell.. (Known sound moves: Ancient Song, Bark Out, Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echo Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Roar, Screech, Sing, Sing a Round, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 8 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 25 (30/1.15 = 25)

EC:6/6
MC:3
DC:5/5

Attacks:
Tackle*
Protect*
Taunt*
Metal Sound*
Take Down*
Iron Defense*
Swagger*
Stealth Rock*
Wide Guard*
Screech*
Earthquake*
Smack Down*
Sandstorm*
Heavy Slam
Metal Burst
Rock Blast
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Flash Cannon

Going to accept TravelLog's Stormrage Depths invitation as long as long as I can bring Carracosta, which apparently I can? Gallade will be joining Carracosta once his moves are approved.

Confirming that I will be doing Stormrage Depths with Flamestrike. Will PM Zarator my mons once our raid is confirmed.

Accepting Flamestrike and TravelLog, PM me your teams.

EDIT: also, taking on Lupusater & Frosty, Temperantia & C$FP and Arcanite & Leethoof.

Please, PM me your teams EVEN if you posted them here. I never allowed such a practice in place of the PM (although as far as it is to show other people what you plan to bring it's cool).

Inviting anyone to Cliff of Thunder (Normal). I'll be using Colossoil and Volcarona, fyi.

EDIT: Ignore the mons, I'll be using Whimsicott and Lucario instead.

@Destiny Warrior and elDino: I'm temporarily putting you on the queue, but I'll probably assign you to either Athenodoros or Engineer Pikachu very soon

Inviting whoever the hell wants to come to Wildfire Plateau (Normal). I'll be using Nidoqueen and Lapras, probably. If you have any objections, tell me so. Check them out in my sig.

After looking this over, I thought I'd give it a try! :D
This is my first attempt at the Raid, so anyone who's either done it before, or has some general knowledge to help me get the gist of this, here's to you! In general though, anyone who'd like to join me is appreciated.

Looking for a partner to Stormrage Depths

I'll be taking a Gyarados and a Cacturne, to help with your decision as to which pokémon to take.

Seeking partner for the Frozen Vault.

Scrafty and Arghonaut will meet you there.
Dropping my previous challenge for this. (I figured I'd let ToastTyrant have someone who's done a raid before.) Unfortunately, the only Pokemon I have are Lucario and Whimsicott, but let's do this anyway!

@ Son of Shadoo and Solstice: I'll put you in the queue because as of now I'm really too busy and can't take other raids.

To whoever refs our (Dummy007 and myself) journey to the frozen vault please PM/VM otherwise I may forget about it and I do not want that to happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)