Data Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer (6th Gen ASB Version)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I checked. Things like the Amulet Coin or the Exp. Share aren't there.

Okay, what exactly consists of an "Action?" Is both attacks that both Pokemon use (such as one action is Poliwag using Ice Beam and Clefairy using Thunder) or is it each particular attack (Poliwag's Ice Beam is its action, while Clefairy's Thunder is its own action). This problem came up when I was reffing this field that has a 5% chance of stopping actions. Does it refer to having to stop both Pokemon's moves with one bad roll or is it an individual RNG roll each time a Pokemon attacks?

Quick example (<500 = Effect):
Is it-
Clefairy (0012) Frozen
Poliwag (3922) Not Frozen

Or

(0123)
Both Pokemon Frozen

Here's the field:
Arena: Dead God's Pad

From Deep in Shibuya, Meguli Kitaniji conducts a game where the fate of Shibuya. IT looks like a normal apartment, so there are no grass sources, or water sources of enough quantity to use attacks that depend on them. At the start of each action, There is a 5% chance that Kitaniji will use his powers to stop time, causing that action to be delayed by an action, and no action is taken on the original action (Essentially 5% chance for nothing to happen on an action).

Okay, what exactly consists of an "Action?" Is both attacks that both Pokemon use (such as one action is Poliwag using Ice Beam and Clefairy using Thunder) or is it each particular attack (Poliwag's Ice Beam is its action, while Clefairy's Thunder is its own action). This problem came up when I was reffing this field that has a 5% chance of stopping actions. Does it refer to having to stop both Pokemon's moves with one bad roll or is it an individual RNG roll each time a Pokemon attacks?

Quick example (<500 = Effect):
Is it-
Clefairy (0012) Frozen
Poliwag (3922) Not Frozen

Or

(0123)
Both Pokemon Frozen

Here's the field:
An Action is both attacks. A round consists of three actions. Each Pokemon moves once on each action. For example, on Action 3 of dogfish44 vs. Maxim, Porygon-Z used Pain Split, and Mega Kangaskhan used Focus Punch. Then Mega Kangaskhan took Toxic damage, and the action ended.

In your case, you get one RNG roll, and if it is <=500, no attacks happen, but residual damage still takes place.

ZhengTann, Mulan15262, actually as of now (since this is being discussed, and may change in the near future), an evolution by happiness is ALSO regarded as an evolution by level-up, since you need to level-up for the evolution to happen. Check the Pokémon that evolve via happiness in the NDA: in the signature item section, Rare Candy appears.

In a match I am reffing, the player who ordered first changed his orders after the other player ordered. What should I do (I know the orders before they were changed)?

In a match I am reffing, the player who ordered first changed his orders after the other player ordered. What should I do (I know the orders before they were changed)?
Either use their unedited orders (in the case of edited actions), or use unedited orders and ignore all subs. (In case of edited subs.)

Contact a mod and ask them to edit the post to what it was before and possibly scold the offending player.
I like this option best. Hell, Texas actually stepped in when someone edited orders in a battle I reffed. But then again I like the more harsh choices.

In a multiple's battle, if you are encored the first action of a round to attack a pokemon that fainted the previous round and was not replaced, do you target the fainted pokemon's position?

Reactions: Ute
In a multiple's battle, if you are encored the first action of a round to attack a pokemon that fainted the previous round and was not replaced, do you target the fainted pokemon's position?
yes, since encore doesn't redirect in here you're stuck attacking a blank spot unless there's another pokemon on the same spot as the fainted one

The NDA says that one can contribute to the document by leaving comments. However, it will not let me comment. Anyone know why?

If you use Magic Coat to reflect a move (eg Stealth Rock) used by a Pokemon with Magic Bounce, which player would be affected by the reflected move?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)