1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Discussion in 'Stark Mountain' started by Phuquoph, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew108

Drew108

Nah. It won't lower the HP.
  2. GengarCrysis92

GengarCrysis92

3. Chou Toshio

Chou Toshio @Fighting Necktie
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

thanks a lot man, that's awesome.
  4. xBLUEx

xBLUEx

Is it possible to graduate from Smogon Univeristy?
  5. RobertM

RobertM

If a Shedinja is attacked with Night Shade, does the attack go through?
  6. Endeby

Endeby formerly Andeby

Mesprit 31/3/29/30/14/31 Sassy

HP ground 67

Any good EV spread/Moveset for this? Dont really fit any of those in the analysis.
  7. xBLUEx

xBLUEx

Yes, since it's super effective.
  8. animenagai

animenagai
    is a Past WCoP Winner

it doesn't say that though.
  9. xBLUEx

xBLUEx

What do you mean?
  10. RobertM

RobertM

If you use night shade on a ghost, or seismic toss on a rock it still does 100 damage... I wasn't sure if night shade would work on shedinja for that reason. It never gets a super effective message.
  11. DarkRoseBlood

DarkRoseBlood

I've noticed this before, and don't understand this. I trained this Roserade, with these Evs I want: 252 SpAtt, 252 Speed, 6 Hp.

Ok, normally I start off with speed. I battle the guy outside Eterna City, with the 6 Magikarps. I have PoKeRus and my Roserade, along with a Power Anklet. So, if I battle the guy 4 times, that would equal 240 Speed Evs (Magikarp Evs(1)+Power Anklet(4)xPokeRus=10)(that means 60 Speed every time) right? That means if I battle him one more time, without the power anklet, I should receive 12 more Speed evs (Magikarp Evs:1xPokeRus=2x6=12) right? That equals 252 Speed Evs total.

Next I would do the SpAtt. I battle Gastly in the creepy house thing in Eterna Forest. I have PokeRus and Power Lens. I battle 25 Gastly, that should put me at 250 SpAtt Evs(Gastly Evs:1+Power Lens(4)xPokeRus=10) right? Next I take off the Power Lens and battle 1 more Gastly, which puts me at 252 SpAt(Gastly Evs:1xPokerus=2).

To finish it off, I battle Bidoof 3 times with just PokeRus which should put me at 6 Hp Evs(Bidoof Evs:1xPokeRus=2x3=6) right? Which equals 510 Evs(252+252+6) right?

Then I check to make sure to see if I still have PokeRus, I do, but I still don't have the effort ribbon. I don't understand this. My math should be correct. Unless PoKeRus and Power Items don't give off 10 Evs for battling a 1 Ev Pokemon. What I'm I doing wrong?
  12. Hekatoncheir

Hekatoncheir

Was the Bulky Dancer Lucario set removed from the analysis? Cuz I can't find it anymore -.-
  13. RobertM

RobertM

Is there any way to get around the only 6 pokemon per day can migrate thing? I tried messing with my clock settings like I did with swarms but i got nothing.
  14. GengarCrysis92

GengarCrysis92

@ RobertM: Yes. Insert your normal cartridge. Do the normal thing. Then change the DS' clock one day ahead. Afterwards, put in the 2nd [a different one, you need more than one Cartridge for this to work] and go thru the process again. A message will appear saying "Your DS clock has been changed or you have a new DS, would you like to something with your copy of D/P?" click yes. It will say you can't migrate for another 24 hours, but put back in the other cartridge and you can. Rinse, Lather and repeat.
  15. RobertM

RobertM

Ok, cool. Thanks.
  16. Volteon

Volteon

Yes it was. It is a lot worse than the All-out Sweeper set, which is around the same idea, but ofensively oriented.
    (Check EV section for the bulky EV spread)
  17. mingoo1109

mingoo1109

Can anyone help me find the WEP for my wireless router I got today? Model's name is Belkin F5D7230-4. I put WPA-PSK ( i think this is it ) but it says its invalid. Also, the internet guy put a password on the setup. (i know what it is if it helps)
  18. Purple Jesus

Purple Jesus

Stats get rounded down right? (So a 328.5 would round down to 328?)
  19. BrazilianDragonite

BrazilianDragonite

Anyone has a link to a topic that shows the effectiveness of attacking combinations(like fighting/ghost,being normal/poison the worst)?I want to see what's best for my Feraligatr,and i can't see the topic.
    Thanks
  20. BaruAizu

BaruAizu

I dunno if this belongs here, but I need to know if my Jolteon has 31 EVs in every stat.
    Nature: Modest (Alert to sounds)
    HP: 257
    Attack: 149
    Defense: 176
    Sp. Attack: 304
    Sp. Defense: 237
    Speed: 340

It might be a kind of dumb question, but I must know or else people will post negative Youtube videos of it!
  21. RobertM

RobertM

[​IMG]

According to serebii, you are missing the HP, either way those are awesome IVs.
  22. Chronos

Chronos

You left out effort values. Also, what level is the jolteon?
  23. DarkRoseBlood

DarkRoseBlood

Can someone answer for other question?
  24. MMX

MMX

I'm about to start breeding Solid Rock Camerupts. Which ability does Numel have to have in order to evolve into Solid Rock Camperupt?
  25. Rawbi

Rawbi

Does Metalkid's IV Calculator work with 3rd gen games?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)