Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears my earlier questions went unnoticed, I'll repost them.

1. Is it possible to stack Flash fire? (if so how many?)
2. Is it possible to pass Flash fire?
3.Is Shedinja only vulnerable to SR due to his Rock Weakness?
No.
No.
Not quite sure what you're asking.

Flash Fire
When this Pokémon is hit by a Fire move, it takes no damage, and all Fire moves used by this Pokémon are 50% stronger. Further hits by Fire moves simply do no damage, they do not boost damage further. This power boost is lost upon switching out. Will-O-Wisp also activates Flash Fire. If a Pokemon with Flash Fire is frozen, when it is hit by a Fire move, it will be defrosted and take damage without boosting Flash Fire.

3.Is Shedinja only vulnerable to SR due to his Rock Weakness?
Shedinja is hit by Spikes as well, so I would say that he takes SR damage regardless of type.

I know I asked this earlier, but not which page and there seems to have been alot of post since last time, so it´s hard to find, and I tried to use the search function without result.

my question, exacly when is Cresselias Nature set, and does synchronizers affect it´s nature?
I've found that Cresselia's Nature is not affected by Synchronize. It only affects Pokemon that you immediately battle upon "talking" to them.

Is using AR considered hacks?

-----

Any suggestions on what I should start to IV train (will start after I finish my Staryu)?

Having a little trouble, I took the Lv5 Advice.

On my Staryu, I have the max IV for SpA, but the IV range seems kind of big... 20-31.

Having a little trouble, I took the Lv5 Advice.

On my Staryu, I have the max IV for SpA, but the IV range seems kind of big... 20-31.
The higher leveled your Pokemon is, the easier it is for an IV calculator of any sort to tell you your Pokemons IVs more clearly. Try leveling it up (in the daycare or with Rare Candys) for a more accurate reading.

I have a question...

I have 2 DS's- a DS Lite and a regular DS. If I were to buy another Pokemon game, I could transfer Pokemon over to each game, right? The reason I ask this is because the bottom screen is messed up- I pressed too hard with a pen once and now once you touch the middle, it reacts as if I touched the screen in a totally different part. The bottom screen isn't really needed in pokemon/isn't used at all in Pokemon trading, so I shouldn't have a problem, right? Also, will using 2 Pokemon Games on 1 DS mess up the FCs or no (I'm guessing no as long as I use the same DS every time)?

I have a question...

I have 2 DS's- a DS Lite and a regular DS. If I were to buy another Pokemon game, I could transfer Pokemon over to each game, right? The reason I ask this is because the bottom screen is messed up- I pressed too hard with a pen once and now once you touch the middle, it reacts as if I touched the screen in a totally different part. The bottom screen isn't really needed in pokemon/isn't used at all in Pokemon trading, so I shouldn't have a problem, right? Also, will using 2 Pokemon Games on 1 DS mess up the FCs or no (I'm guessing no as long as I use the same DS every time)?
First of all, try to recalibrate your bottom screen.

Second, yeah, you should be able to. Just go to the Union Room to trade.

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
I believe as long as the two DS's are fully functional (wireless capabilities are working fine and all that) then yes.

First of all, try to recalibrate your bottom screen.

Second, yeah, you should be able to. Just go to the Union Room to trade.
I tried, I was able to "recalibrate" the screen, but right when I went into Picto Chat to try it out, it was totally screwed up.

@Everstone Thanks

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Well, I have a really good Bold Jirachi, but its only problem is the 6 in Sp. Defense. The analysis suggests 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Speed, while the spread I used to use on Shoddy was 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Sp. Def. My in-game Jirachi takes 4% more special damage than a 31 IV one, and this difference isn't really surpassed by Calm Mind (on the contrary, it's increased by 50% each turn...), but I don't really think reaching 280 Speed is really necessary.

How should I EV train it? Dumping all in Sp. Def as I did on Shoddy, follow the analysis' spread, or give it 270 Speed (just for Heracross) and dump the rest in Sp. Def (reaching 223 stat)?

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
How much HP does Super Potion heal? Is it 50 or 500? And what attack is super effective against Bonsly? Brick Break or Petal Dance O.o
I need these answered quickly for my quiz for the Pokemon Showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)