Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think my brother stumbled upon a glitch by accident somehow.

he comes to me and he's facing a wild LV100 Bibarel in the rainy area under Heatherhome or whatever. he caught it and there was a "?" in his total experience points, so i'm sure it's a glitch.

my question is does anyone else know about this? what did he do? is this an established glitch i just don't know about?

I'm curious about the attack "Trump Card" and to see what the damage breakdown is for it, but I can't find it anywhere... Does anybody know how much damage it does?

Basically, if Ninetales uses Imprison and has the move Flamethrower, and your against say... Magmortar with Flamethrower, then Mag is beat because it can't use it as long as Ninetales is in play.

In the Tyranitar analysis, on the CB set it says that EQ covers Steel types like Meta and Bronz, but doesn't Bronz usually have the Levitate ability?

Is it true that EXPLOSION lowers your targets Def stat before it goes off? I read that on a thread here and no one said anything else about it.

Usually, yeah.

GOGO RAMPARDOS.

Is it true that EXPLOSION lowers your targets Def stat before it goes off? I read that on a thread here and no one said anything else about it.
Explosion, IIRC, halves your attack and quarters the target's defense. It's roughly 2x the damage.

Nevermind, thanks for the answer...ugh, I guess that means imprison on dusknoir is mostly useless then.

At least I don't have to worry about breeding it, then! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)