Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. EXPLOSION was left out of the moves research thread, but some people tell me it does just 250 base damage, and other people tell me it cuts the enemies Def stat. Does anyone have a link or know for sure?

Wow, I'm a moron and didn't look at the TM list. So yeah, 500 BP times 1.5 off an 85 attack stat...that has to HURT.

Also, I -thought- I read a formula somewhere saying selfdestruct and/or explosion damage was dependent on how much HP the user had left. Is that true?

According to Psypokes and Serebii, it just halves defense.

....I can't find anything else on it, but it is mentioned as halving defense on a few forums.

EDIT: Snorlax learns Selfdestruct, which IIRC does the same thing.

For the lottery, if I have a pokemon with an ID that matches one number and a pokemon that matches the whole thing, do I get the better prize? Does it depend on where the pokes are placed in the boxes?

IRT Panda:

I like Vaporeon tbh, but it mostly depends on what your team needs more of.

IRT General Tso:

Afaik, you get the better prize regardless of where the Poke is placed, whether it's in your party or your PC box. IIRC, it checks first for all Pokemon that match the entire ID drawn from the Lotto, then for 4 digits, etc etc, regardless of placement.

IRT Too Hungry:

Just look for anything with a good Defensive stat and a good status movepool... Blissey could be used too since it gets T-Wave and Toxic, lolz.

IRT Topic:

Let me try asking again: "In the Tyranitar analysis, on the CB set it says that EQ covers Steel types like Meta and Bronz, but doesn't Bronz usually have the Levitate ability?"

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but I would like to know.

If a move with base 100 power has STAB but it is resisted (like palkia using spacial rend on skarmory) what is the base power after applying resistance
and STAB?

is it true that d/p works like emerald where you could ev train at level 100 but putting them into the box after eving and then taking them out?

Thunderbolt
Psychic
Calm Mind
Will-O-Wisp

Was the ADV standard, but Wish may be more useful over one slot here.
Oh, ok. Thanks. By the way, how does Gardevoir learn Will-O-Wisp? I assume it learns Thunderbolt by TM, and I know it learns Psychic and Calm Mind naturally.

EDIT: To Atmosphere: I'm 85% sure about this-the box trick,sadly, does not work in DP.

Nah, I don't think I'll use Wish.

So three Gardy questions: 1. How do I breed Will-O-Wisp onto Ralts?
2. How do I get Will-O-Wisp on Dusclops? 3. Why T-Bolt? Wouldn't Ice Beam be better? (It would be more convenient for me anyway, but I'll use Tbolt if it's the better move on Gardy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)