Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NB is not working for me, so I guess this is the best place to ask it.

1) A Hardy Infernape with an Attack IV of 21 and 72 EVs in Attack would have a final stat of 241 at level 100

2) The same Infernape with 48 EVs in Attack would have a final stat of 235 at level 100

3) The same Infernape with 8 EVs in Attack would have a final stat of 225
I get the following numbers with MetalKids calculator:

1) 252
2) 246
3) 236

They are better than yours so I hope I'm right...

yea, i like physical salamence more. it doesnt have to keep switching in and out from the stat reduction(draco meteor). Both play good parts in the metagame, so its really up to you.

It's amazing what you can find on caption contest threads.

@Too_Hungry: HP, Defense, Special Defense, and Special Attack. Not necessarily in that order, and SpA is a lesser concern.
After a week of working on hatching the perfect Chansey you can say, the most I've only gotten is 4 perfect 31s. Defense is ALWAYS the one left. Its annoying me. I want my team to be done already so I can start playing against others!

For Ditto catchers out there, how do you catch different IVed Dittos if you end up with about the same Dittos you caught after you reseted and all that? In Emerald, I only have caught 7 different DIttos with perfect one 31 IVed stats and one with two. Any advice?

I have a quesiton about Raichu, uhhh is Encore/SubPunch/TBolt still good for it in this gen? Or have most Advance sets lost their luster heh?

Also light ball only works for pikachu right?

Does the Box Trick still work for EVs, or do they only recalculate stats when you level?

Retarded question I know, but all the FAQs I read on GameFAQs state that it's only when you level and I just wanted to check.

So... if i'm in the right place, Secret Poewr can have 100% chance of sleep? Interesting.....

How is Sleep different from Freezing?

And totally unrelated question: I know that Arceus's plates give a 20% power boost to their respective type, but what about Mystic Water, Charcoal, Twisted Spoon, Never-Melt-Ice, etc? Is it 10% or 20% boost?

Does the Box Trick still work for EVs, or do they only recalculate stats when you level?

Retarded question I know, but all the FAQs I read on GameFAQs state that it's only when you level and I just wanted to check.
I know that the Box Trick works prior to Lv. 100 but I'm not to sure what happens when you are Lv. 100. My moneys on it not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)