Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you saw these leads in a double battle, what would you predict the enemy would do and how would you react? It's for research:

-Azelf + Gengar

-Lickilicky + Dusknoir

-Metagross + Yanmega

-Gengar + Metagross

-Azelf + Yanmega

If you saw these leads in a double battle, what would you predict the enemy would do and how would you react? It's for research:

-Azelf + Gengar

-Lickilicky + Dusknoir Obviously double explosion. licky explode then dusk explose (if it can) to counter send out pokes with double resists to noraml or other ghost types. or a damp pokemon.

-Metagross + Yanmega EQ + bugbuzz/airslash reaming pokemon. or explode protect

-Gengar + Metagross look at above

-Azelf + Yanmega unexpected CB explode and portect.

On a MixMence, the last move slot goes to what move? In your opinion...

-Fire Blast
-Draco Meteor
-Brick Break
-Dragon Claw/Crunch/???

Thanks...

If you switch the editor mode in Edit sig, you'll be able to see it ;D

But anyways...
[URL*="enter page URL"]Enter text[/url]

Without *

On page 281 of the Prima complete pokedex guide thing, it says if enter the hall of fame more than 20 times, the levels of your rivals pokemon will be way higher. My question is, has anyone done this and rematched ur rival and about how high were the levels?

ok..so i needed a good water type in my uu team,so i checked smogons tier list and i saw feraligtr is in uu,so i was like cool im using it, but in my first couple battles my opponents got pissed at me claiming that its bl,and im like ???? no hes not!

so my question is did smogon make a mistake,what is feraligtr's tier,bl or uu??

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Smogon

Url="http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31563&page=65"]Smogon[/url]

The first Doesnt have an [ and that is why i...rums/showthread.php?t=29625] My Trade Thread [/URL]

Your Trade thread, if that's what you want to do.

Say if the speed was 20-25. Would that have a big effect on flareon?
Well, I breed for 20+ in every stat that matters. Which is usually all stats except for the one that the nature decreases. So the speed shouldn't make much of an impact on Flareon. Though, it can make a huge difference against other Pokemon with the same base speed.

Well, I breed for 20+ in every stat that matters. Which is usually all stats except for the one that the nature decreases. So the speed shouldn't make much of an impact on Flareon. Though, it can make a huge difference against other Pokemon with the same base speed.
Ok thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)