Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark III: Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. But inside the analysis, it said it is reccommended to remove sr if someone else is carrying it and to replace that with superpower/ice beam.

Ok. But inside the analysis, it said it is reccommended to remove sr if someone else is carrying it and to replace that with superpower/ice beam.
So do you have another Pokemon with SR on your team? If yes, the analysis is saying to use Crunch/Fire Blast/Ice Beam/Superpower. If you don't have another Pokemon with SR, you should keep SR on Tyranitar and choose between Ice Beam/Superpower for the fourth slot. The choice depends on what your team needs.

im making a sp att scarfed lucario. for sure its going to have aura sphere and dragonpulse

i just dont know what last two slots should have, dark pulse and hp ground/fire? i was also thinking about me first although its gimmicky, but i think it would work

im making a sp att scarfed lucario. for sure its going to have aura sphere and dragonpulse

i just dont know what last two slots should have, dark pulse and hp ground/fire? i was also thinking about me first although its gimmicky, but i think it would work
No.
Being locked in Me First is just asking for being set up fodder.
As for the rest of the moves, I really don't know. You already achieve perfect coverage with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere, so the other moves should be chosen on what you want to hit SE. HP Fire hits pokemon such as Ferrothorn and Forretress, whereas HP Ground hits Heatran, though Heatran and Ferrothorn are hit almost as hard by Aura Sphere. Dark Pulse would be handy for Reuniclus and the Lati twins, but as said, it all comes down to what you want to hit SE.

Does anyone happen to know if the effect from the ability Friend Guard is stackable/how it works when two Pokemon on the field have it?

Got a Shiny Mudkip in Gen V - Relaxed nature. Obviously I'd love to use her, but no Stealth Rock is disconcerting. I've got the standard set other wise Scald / Earthquake / IceBeam. Aside from Roar (which I am considering), who has any fun ideas for that fourth move slot?

I'd suggest HP Ice for sure, and then it's up to you for the fourth move. Dark pulse could work, or you could use Close Combat to hit Chansey/Blissey/SpDef Heatran hard.

In the DW, do you only get the 20 Dream Points from a minigame if you succeed at it, or do you get them even if you fail/quit?

From the research page:
Confirmed List of abilities prevented by Mold Breaker, Turboblaze, and Teravolt (poccil)

Battle Armor, Big Pecks, Clear Body, Contrary, Damp (both the Selfdestruct/Explosion effect and the Aftermath effect), Dry Skin (both the boosted power and absorbing Water attacks), Filter, Flash Fire, Flower Gift (both the Attack and Defense boosts), Heatproof, Heavy Metal, Hyper Cutter, Immunity, Inner Focus, Insomnia, Keen Eye, Leaf Guard, Levitate, Light Metal, Lightningrod, Limber, Magic Bounce, Magma Armor, Marvel Scale, Motor Drive, Multiscale, Oblivious, Own Tempo, Sand Veil, Shell Armor, Shield Dust, Simple, Snow Cloak, Solid Rock, Soundproof, Sticky Hold, Storm Drain, Sturdy, Suction Cups, Tangled Feet, Telepathy, Thick Fat, Unaware, Vital Spirit, Volt Absorb, Water Absorb, Water Veil, White Smoke, Wonder Guard, and Wonder Skin.
Does this mean Haxorus can taunt Espeon?

This is the last round of suspect testing, so weather needs a supermajority to be banned.
It won't get another majority because Round 5 is the last round of OU suspecting.
wait, what? what's going to happen after this - no more suspect tests, ever?

Got a Shiny Mudkip in Gen V - Relaxed nature. Obviously I'd love to use her, but no Stealth Rock is disconcerting. I've got the standard set other wise Scald / Earthquake / IceBeam. Aside from Roar (which I am considering), who has any fun ideas for that fourth move slot?
Protect or Toxic seem like the two most easily obtainable + useful options, but granted they're not exactly 'fun' per se :d you could also go with Waterfall / Stone Edge / Hammer Arm for a CB set, but not too sure how much its -Spe nature would hurt it in that regard, I don't play wifi at all hahah.

Can a Air Balloon Heatran OHKO a standard Excadrill in Sandstorm with Flamethrower. I don't like to rely on Fire Blast. I really have trouble with SS teams who use SD Excadrill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)