Ask A Simple Question, Get A Simple Answer - Pokemon Showdown! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why we need to make 6th gen sprites BW style for pokemon showdown? Can we not use the XY sprites/whatever they are called now that we see on serebii or something?

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I don't understand why we need to make 6th gen sprites BW style for pokemon showdown? Can we not use the XY sprites/whatever they are called now that we see on serebii or something?
It would look really weird. The gen 5 style of sprites is (mostly) more aesthetically pleasing than, say, a 3D sprite on a 2D background.

This is a repost from another thread... I wasn't aware this subforum existed

Why was Deoxy-S banned in Gen 4? He certainly was not broken. Salamence? Latias? Why are there so many bannings? What would it take for you guys to unban them? Since Gen 4 isn't played a lot, I figure unbanning now is the best time because shitty players wont bitch about Pokemon their teams can't handle. I think supporting a Garchomp ban was foolish on hindsight. Now that I've returned to competitive battling it seems there was/is a culture of banning pokemon that are good.

Is Bulleproof (ability) incomplete / unavailable? Trying to set up a Chesnaught team to see how he performs, but can only use overgrow, which... destroys the entire premise of him.

Can we expect to see ladders representing the currently available metagames on the cartridges via GBU (Singles, Doubles, Triples and Rotation)?

Last edited:
Not sure if i am posting in the right place, but... Every time i try to use the simulator it wont connect to the sever and when i try to "choose name" it says either the server is on incorrectly or you have been banned. I was playing last night and we lost power for like 1 second and everything went back on. I was in a battle that i was going to win. Now i cant even get on. Help please =[?

Why was the Gen V tiershift ladder removed from the main server?
They often change the OMs. Several metagames have been removed in the past.

Is Bulleproof (ability) incomplete / unavailable? Trying to set up a Chesnaught team to see how he performs, but can only use overgrow, which... destroys the entire premise of him.
Wouldn't really ask that here... Anyways Chesnaught isn't that good in the first place, and Bulletproof is very situational.

Is there a tier for 6th gen doubles/triples for pokebank or otherwise that allows 6th gen pokemon
There are gen 6 doubles ladders up.

Not sure if i am posting in the right place, but... Every time i try to use the simulator it wont connect to the sever and when i try to "choose name" it says either the server is on incorrectly or you have been banned. I was playing last night and we lost power for like 1 second and everything went back on. I was in a battle that i was going to win. Now i cant even get on. Help please =[?
Yeah it's not working for me either

scene

Banned deucer.
The server's down for everyone currently, so if you can't get in, don't worry. If you haven't done anything banworthy, you're good. The server will be back as soon as possible, so until then chill and check out the great forums here!

I expect this may have been asked already, but are we likely to be seeing any more featured replays than the five currently on site? I find them pretty fun to watch.

They often change the OMs. Several metagames have been removed in the past.

Wouldn't really ask that here... Anyways Chesnaught isn't that good in the first place, and Bulletproof is very situational.

There are gen 6 doubles ladders up.
oh i meant like a simulator, like on Pokemon Showdown, i have heard ppl having double battles with x and y, but i don't see any gen 6 tiers for doubles triples on their site

Why is Serperior in Pokebank OU? It might be in the game but it clearly has not been released.
pokebank ou is the tier where all previous gen mons are available with their tutor moves and such

you might be looking for OU (beta), which only allows released pokemon to be used

Hey all - is it intended that in non-pokebank Egg Moves that are technically available but don't have any parent combinations at the moment, such as Stealth Rock on Skarmory, are allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)