Ask A Simple Question, Get A Simple Answer - Pokemon Showdown! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't see why him asking here is a big deal. In addition if the tournament was IN the Monotype room him asking there defeats the purpose and let's him get countered doesn't it?
It's a problem because the OP explicitly states not to ask questions about Pokemon.

Can someone explain how ladder rating decay works to me? I've gone down almost 5 points in the course of like 16 hours (without having played any matches).

Not sure if it's already in place, but is there a way PS! can notify you when you're in another tab or another window, like when you're highlighted?

How do i turn on or use this desktop notifications then?

Edit: it's ok, i got it fixed now.

Last edited:
How high/low on the priority list is filling out some of the attack animations? There's a lot of somewhat commonly used attacks that just use the same generic "white wisp" animation like Freeze Dry, Leaf Blade, and Head Charge.

How high/low on the priority list is filling out some of the attack animations? There's a lot of somewhat commonly used attacks that just use the same generic "white wisp" animation like Freeze Dry, Leaf Blade, and Head Charge.
Pretty low priority, especially for lesser used moves (I don't think anyone will care if stomp is a wisp animation). Gathering a list of the more important moves that don't have proper animations could be useful in giving them animations in the future.

Pretty low priority, especially for lesser used moves (I don't think anyone will care if stomp is a wisp animation). Gathering a list of the more important moves that don't have proper animations could be useful in giving them animations in the future.
Well I mean, some of them could easily be assigned to already existing animations, for example freeze dry could be given ice beam's animation, Head Charge could be given Head Smash's animation, Leaf Blade could be given X-Scissor's animation, etc.

Uhm... How do you change your name in the Forums? (I know this is the PS! SQSA but this is the only one I could find that gets a lot of replies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)