Ask A Simple Question, Get A Simple Answer - Pokemon Showdown! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey I'm new here and want to start using pokemon showdown. every time i try put my username in it doesn't work. is this because my username isn't registered? if so how can i register it? i read something about winning a rated battle but how do i get there? thanks guys sorry I'm such a newbie :p
Winning a rated battle - at least, for me - was done by clicking the 'Find Battle' button on the left-hand side of the screen. I won the battle I got into, and voila!

Dresses are nice, but I prefer pants in winter.
"Will I ever" is a tricky thing to specifically answer... I mean we may meet some day in the future, I'll forget I had denied you and we'll start talking. You'll take a glance in to my eyes, comment that the way they change in the light is enchanting... I'll look back to you, a hand gracing your arm. Your muscles so defined, such charming comments, could I deny you then? We could move on to dinner, you'd respect my wishes to avoid alcohol, maybe you would choose something non-alcoholic for yourself, to show that you agree with me, at least for now. The meal is nice, and you prove to be an impressive conversationalist, but I fear you may be my intellectual inferior... until you change our direction, moving in to a deep discussion on the meaning of life, a question I feel I have already an answer. We argue, my ideals far too pure for this world we live in, but then as I am about to shout, to scream at your mad ideas, you reach acr-

Sorry, what was the question? I forgot.

Dresses are nice, but I prefer pants in winter.
"Will I ever" is a tricky thing to specifically answer... I mean we may meet some day in the future, I'll forget I had denied you and we'll start talking. You'll take a glance in to my eyes, comment that the way they change in the light is enchanting... I'll look back to you, a hand gracing your arm. Your muscles so defined, such charming comments, could I deny you then? We could move on to dinner, you'd respect my wishes to avoid alcohol, maybe you would choose something non-alcoholic for yourself, to show that you agree with me, at least for now. The meal is nice, and you prove to be an impressive conversationalist, but I fear you may be my intellectual inferior... until you change our direction, moving in to a deep discussion on the meaning of life, a question I feel I have already an answer. We argue, my ideals far too pure for this world we live in, but then as I am about to shout, to scream at your mad ideas, you reach acr-

Sorry, what was the question? I forgot.
So, what you're saying is...there's a chance?

Hi, I have a question.

When you use an Unown, are you able to choose which forme it is, or is it random on what forme it is, or is it set?

scene

Banned deucer.
Hi, I have a question.

When you use an Unown, are you able to choose which forme it is, or is it random on what forme it is, or is it set?
I think you're forced into Unown-A - other pokemon with forms like Arceus and Rotom appear separately in the teambuilder. I suppose the Unown form has no competitive relevance anyway.

I can't connect to showdown. It says "you must be logged in to join rooms." Then when I try to log in it says
"This server is requesting an invalid login key. This probably means that either the server is set up incorrectly, or you are banned."

What do I do? I know I'm not banned.

Where can I find info about the development stage or the RBY OU tier on PS?

Want to make a tourney with my friends on PS and want to know how playable it is.

If you're asking about ACRE rank, I believe 1600-1700 at the moment is average; you can also check the ladders on Pokemon Showdown to see the top players

Really? Every player starts with a little below 1500 and I would assume that's where the average is, but I don't have any sources for that :P

Every user starts out with a Glicko of 1500, which is around the average.
If you're asking about ACRE rank, I believe 1600-1700 at the moment is average; you can also check the ladders on Pokemon Showdown to see the top players
Thanks guys. Really helpful.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Are you guys ever going to permanently add a PU ladder into the Other Metagames section? If I recall correctly, PU was one of the more popular OM of the months, so I'm confused as to why you never added it to the OMs like you did with 1v1 and Tier Shift?

Yes, sometimes you will end with CAP pokemons in Ranbats. If you want info of then you can always use the /data command.

when you do /data command, CAP mons have negative dex numbers, while normal pokes have their usual national pokedex number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)