Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Can someone with an iPad 1/2/original Mini, any iOS version, test this game in Safari and let me know how it runs? I would really appreciate it :)

So, when I try to log in, I enter my username, but it doesn't give me the option to enter my password, the "enter your username" box just disappears, is there something I need to to or do I just wait?

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So, when I try to log in, I enter my username, but it doesn't give me the option to enter my password, the "enter your username" box just disappears, is there something I need to to or do I just wait?
Once you click enter, are you logged in? Or are you clicking enter without any connection luck?

edit: cause sometimes your computer's cookies (yum) will speed up the login process for you by automatically logging in upon PS! startup.

Once you click enter, are you logged in? Or are you clicking enter without any connection luck?

edit: cause sometimes your computer's cookies (yum) will speed up the login process for you by automatically logging in upon PS! startup.
No, I press enter (to select my username) and nothing happens, it doesn't come up with the "this username is already taken, enter your password" box, and I don't get logged in either :(

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
No, I press enter (to select my username) and nothing happens, it doesn't come up with the "this username is already taken, enter your password" box, and I don't get logged in either :(
Make sure you're not using a firewall or adblocker that may be blocking your connection to the PS! server, otherwise just try again later. You can also try downloading the client and see if that works.

Make sure you're not using a firewall or adblocker that may be blocking your connection to the PS! server, otherwise just try again later. You can also try downloading the client and see if that works.
It's just I've been trying for days now and still nothing, I've been using the download version but it annoyed me that the sprites were still in 5th gen style

I don't know where to ask it but I'm genuinely curious about "planned" suggestion on PS!, is there a link where I can see what's planned ? ( I also want to know if there's room for helper in the project and if so where one can present himself).

My EVs aren't saving to my team properly - everything seems to be in order when I check the export, but in battle I end up with these awful random distributions. Here's a screenshot to demonstrate: http://imgur.com/xFa3Vln It does this in both the Battle of Hoenn and VGC15 tiers, though I'm fairly sure tier selection isn't the problem. Anyone have a clue as to what I can do?

EDIT: Resolved in chat. I totally thought those points were EVs, not the pokemon's actual stats...

Last edited:
I never really understood this, but why doesn't Showdown, in Team Preview, (specifically the 6th Gen ladder) show whether a Pokemon is holding an item or not? The mechanics on cartridge is that, in team preview, if a Pokemon is holding a item, then a little icon appears next the Pokemon's icon sprite indicating it's holding an item. It is kind of nit-picky and minor, but it can really save you from Knocking Off no item at all.

Has any attempt at RNG removal/replacement been ever discussed within the community? Where or with whom could such a matter be discussed?
I'm referring to arbitrary alteration of game mechanics, therefore falling under a "game/simulator mod", but not really "new metagame" cathegory of sorts.

Okuu

Blame [me] for Global Warming!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
How do I report a driver in a chat room?
a driver is being racist :(.
It also helps to keep logs of any such behavior. And again, feel free to notify a moderator (@) or a leader (&) if you experience such behavior out of any user (including staff).

Sorry if this has been asked and answered a billion times before; I just got linked here when I asked about it in the OU thread
When using Showdown, after I close it down I lose just about every recent change I'd made to my teams before I closed it (downloadable version). Does anyone have any advice or ways to fix this without having to not use the downloadable version?

Is it just me, or is there a glitch today where the turn timer goes down way too fast? I lost an OU battle because I supposedly ran out the 40 second timer or so, but it didn't seem like that long.

Is it just me, or is there a glitch today where the turn timer goes down way too fast? I lost an OU battle because I supposedly ran out the 40 second timer or so, but it didn't seem like that long.
It has often happened to me. I believe the cause is just excessive server lag, unfortunately :/

I only played one game today and timed out without even taking my time, showdown is unplayable atm.

Hi! I don't know if its a bug or a problem with my browser but many Mega pokemon's teambuilder sprites are just not working for me.
Does anyone know a solution? It is really annoying in battle and leads to many misplays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)