Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Is there a way to find out whom the alt belongs to? I´m really not sure whether I created it when I was all wasted and just forgot about it, or not.

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What is the purpose of psims.us, and why is is separate from pokemonshowdown.com?
Its used for other showdown servers, the reason (I'm guessing) it uses psim.us is so that it has all the coding (battles & stuff) from the official server to that server.

I frequently get battles with no sound (around 30-40% of the time). How can I fix this?

Also, are the battle themes random?

I frequently get battles with no sound (around 30-40% of the time). How can I fix this?

Also, are the battle themes random?
Azureaper,
i don't really know why your having such less sound problem. I think its a matter of your sound system, in your mobile/Computer also try to increase your sound !

Battle themes are random, You don't chose them, they just come out randomly! Here is the list of them -

• Kanto Trainer theme (from HGSS),
  • BW Subway Trainer theme,
  • Regular BW Trainer theme,
  • BW Rival theme,
  • DPP Trainer theme
  • Johto Trainer theme (from HGSS)
  • DPP Rival theme
  • Kanto Gym Leader theme (from BW2)
  • BW2 Rival theme
  • XY Trainer theme
  • XY Rival theme
    Source - google !

Is there a way to find out whom the alt belongs to? I´m really not sure whether I created it when I was all wasted and just forgot about it, or not.
Hard,

No, i am afraid you can't. But if someone have logged out and have logged in without changing their ip's you can see their alt by doing /alt but it might not help with someone who have logged out and is not online or haven't logged in to multiple accounts..

What is the purpose of psims.us, and why is is separate from pokemonshowdown.com?
Sumwun,

i guess the reason is to let other server get battle cilent and all the other stuffs that essential to run a server. Or its just that psim.us is nothing especial and play.pokemonshowdown.com is a official server so it prefer to use .com domain instead of psim.us !

Hey guys,

Are you aware that Accupressure can bypass the evasion clause? just got walled out by a Accupressure wall Drapion. Dont really want to miss that much again.

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys,

Are you aware that Accupressure can bypass the evasion clause? just got walled out by a Accupressure wall Drapion. Dont really want to miss that much again.
I'm pretty sure the coders & council (I guess) are aware of that. The council allows it because Acupressure doesnt always increase evasion (as its luck based) unlike Double Team & Minimize.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Is there any way to listen to the music on PS? You have really good music.
  • Kanto Trainer theme (from HGSS),
  • BW Subway Trainer theme,
  • Regular BW Trainer theme,
  • BW Rival theme,
  • DPP Trainer theme
  • Johto Trainer theme (from HGSS)
  • DPP Rival theme
  • Kanto Gym Leader theme (from BW2)
  • BW2 Rival theme
  • XY Trainer theme
  • XY Rival theme
Just use google to find the one you want from the above list

Is there any way to listen to the music on PS? You have really good music.
Sumwun,

as i said google can be a great compensation of yours in such matter. I don't think you can have a chance to listen to a song in showdown, But yes you can listen to the background themes in ps !

Is there a script or feature where I can watch other people's battles (spectate), but then as soon as that battle ends, it automatically immediately switches to another on-going battle without me having to touch my mouse?
I need it for a live stream I'm working on.

Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone knows how to create a Chat Room in Pokemon Showdown. I really would like to make one. Cheers. Please respond ASAP

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone knows how to create a Chat Room in Pokemon Showdown. I really would like to make one. Cheers. Please respond ASAP
Back then, you could suggest an idea for the main server and if PS staff liked it it would be created, however you cannot do that anymore.

However, if you're talking about on your own server, the command is /makechatroom NAME.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Today I was in a UU match and I went against a user of the name TaleOfTwoTitties, and they had a Volcarona in UU. I thought Volcarona was banned to BL, so whats the deal? Sorry I couldn't get a replay, but here's the link if you get it in time.

I recently rebuilt my computer. I have all my files from before still saved, but I can't open the OS back up because I replaced parts inside the computer. Does anyone know the default folder where teams are saved in? I used the web client, not the program. Thanks! :]

Back then, you could suggest an idea for the main server and if PS staff liked it it would be created, however you cannot do that anymore.

However, if you're talking about on your own server, the command is /makechatroom NAME.
Cheers Pikachuun, thanks for the help.

What is up with Stone Edge? It misses so so so incredibly often that I'm starting to think the numbers on the info pallets are wrong. No way this is 80%. RNGod must really freaking hate me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)