Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How come whenever i battle with my friend and he uses ice beam it always freezes my gardevoir and gallade first hit and they stay frozen no matter what. He doesn't have any items that would allow him to freeze me so i am quite confused here. Could it possibly be a problem in the servers that need fixed or am i really just that unlucky? Help would be much appreciated!
Really unlucky :(

How come whenever i battle with my friend and he uses ice beam it always freezes my gardevoir and gallade first hit and they stay frozen no matter what. He doesn't have any items that would allow him to freeze me so i am quite confused here. Could it possibly be a problem in the servers that need fixed or am i really just that unlucky? Help would be much appreciated!
Hax imo

is it possible for mods to reset account passwords, because i have the name "Insomniak" registered but i forgot the password

Does anybody know when replays will be back? And would there be a way for me to copy the link of my battle and go back to it when replays are fixed and then upload it?

Uh hi! I was wonder how many if any of the ORAS Mega are in their proper tier? I imagine things like Mega Lopunny and Beedrill wouldn't be PU.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uh hi! I was wonder how many if any of the ORAS Mega are in their proper tier? I imagine things like Mega Lopunny and Beedrill wouldn't be PU.
Lopunny and Beedrill have already been quickbanned from PU :) Also, I'm pretty sure not all ORAS Megas are in their proper tier since its still quite early. I imagine some quickbans or suspect tests will be coming soon.

I was wondering if theres anyway to get symbols back in usernames on PS! or is it that option just gone?

I was wondering if theres anyway to get symbols back in usernames on PS! or is it that option just gone?

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm having trouble connecting to the main server on Google chrome. I have no trouble getting on smogtours which is odd. It just DC's me randomly when I'm.

http://puu.sh/deyi4.jpg

I can go on another browser and it works, but the main server on Google Chrome is the problem :[.

joethemaster

Intermolecular Despots and Kittens
So I'm interested in creating a pet mod server on PS that would allow me to test Pokemon with modified base stats, among other things (new Mega Evolutions, essentially). I've successfully created a working server on my computer for PS, and have also edited the "aliases", "items", "learnsets" and "pokedex" scripts in the Pokemon-Showdown folder to include a test Mega. However, when I set up the server through the Mac Terminal, it runs just like an unedited Pokemon Showdown--my Mega Pokemon or the Mega Stone, as well as the Pokemon's new moves, don't show up. However, if I make an error in the code--say, I fail to close a bracket--the server crashes, so I know that the server is indeed pulling the scripts from my computer and not the general server. Am I forgetting to edit something so that the additions I made will show?

EDIT: Hmm, it seems like no edits I make to the script on my computer take effect, but errors that lead to the server being unable to read the scripts cause it to crash; I changed Bulbasaur's typing to Fire/Poison to see if the change would show up on my server, but its typing remained Grass/Poison, at least on Teambuilder. I'm not sure how I would make my changes show up, though.

EDIT 2: Some changes seem to show, like editing the names of battle formats.
Hi. So From what I know Teambuilder/Data is hosted on the client, which is uneditable, so your changes would not show up. HOWEVER with that being said, assuming you scripted it right, the changes WILL show up in a battle. Feel free to PM me on PS! (Beedrill in wi-fi room) if you need more help

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
Is Mega Pidgeot legal in NU right now? Is it being suspeced or banned yet?
Yes, Mega Pidgeot is usable in NU. However, it is banned in PU. The only banned things from the XY meta here in the ORAs era are Slurpuff, Mega Sceptile, and Mega Lopunny. Dragalge was also suspected, but I do believe it was allowed to stay by a narrow margin. I can't find the link for it right now, so if someone wants to go and grab that to share it with those who are unaware, that would be pretty nice. (I also do not think that Mega Pidgeot is getting suspected any time soon due to the fact that it is pretty darn outclassed by Moltres in RU.)

I registered under "TaBuu" but for some reason my name is constantly reverted back to "Tabuu". Nothing big, just wondering if I can fix this little quirk

Is there possible to implement a friend's list in this game? I want to play with my friends, but I don't know how to look for them or search for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)