Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

I'm struggling to use the copy feature. I see that when I clip copy they go into the clipboard up the top but how do I then paste it into a team?

Thanks

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm struggling to use the copy feature. I see that when I clip copy they go into the clipboard up the top but how do I then paste it into a team?

Thanks
It seems that your team might be full which is why you aren't able to paste it onto your team. If you delete the team member you're willing to replace, then you can paste the mon you put on your clipboard.

It seems that your team might be full which is why you aren't able to paste it onto your team. If you delete the team member you're willing to replace, then you can paste the mon you put on your clipboard.
Ah, the "undo delete" counts towards having a full team. When I made sure it was properly deleted paste appeared. Thanks for your help :D

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Disabled accounts can't be used or logged into. Upperstaff can disable accounts manually, usually for being inappropriate, but abandoned usernames (names that haven't been logged into for around 3 and a half years) are also now disabled.
Thanks for answering :]
And is there a way to get disabled accounts then ?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
"Must be rank autoconfirmed or higher to talk right now."

What does this mean?
It means that your account has to be registered for at least 7 days and that you need to have won at least one rated battle on the account you're currently using for you to be able to speak in the chat rooms with that message.

Now that every new pokemon's stats and movepool etc. have been leaked will they appear on showdown before the games release or are we going to have to wait until the 18th for the new pokemon to appear?

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Now that every new pokemon's stats and movepool etc. have been leaked will they appear on showdown before the games release or are we going to have to wait until the 18th for the new pokemon to appear?
We aren't able to have the Pokemon data implemented to Showdown before the 18th, mainly due to legal reasons.

Hi there. I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, but I am trying to edit some code on a Stylish theme for Pokemon Showdown and could use some help locating the proper lines.

I am trying to edit the blurred and shadowed font so it appears like normal font. Specifically the (all), Gen 6, ou, (add format folder), (add folder), as well as the [ou] Untitled 2 et cetera lines. I am using this skin as a base https://userstyles.org/styles/113572/mega-diancie-pokemon-showdown-style and would appreciate the help because the lines of code I have edited have not worked.

So, I've noticed that PS automatically treats moves as having the max number of PP Ups applied to them. Is there any way to use moves with less than the max number PP Ups, e.g. a Fire Blast with 5/6/7 PP or a Headbutt with 15/18/21 PP?

The other day, I was playing an Anything goes match with my friend. I had a Golurk and he had Victreebell. My Golurk used Phantom Force and disappeared. Then, his Victreebell used Energy Ball, and the move somehow hit Golurk and took him out. We did not know why Energy Ball hit while Golurk vanished. I would share a replay of the battle, but sadly I don't have one. Can anyone explain why Energy Ball hit during the first turn of Phantom Force? Keep in mind my Golurk's ability was No Guard (this might help to know).

The other day, I was playing an Anything goes match with my friend. I had a Golurk and he had Victreebell. My Golurk used Phantom Force and disappeared. Then, his Victreebell used Energy Ball, and the move somehow hit Golurk and took him out. We did not know why Energy Ball hit while Golurk vanished. I would share a replay of the battle, but sadly I don't have one. Can anyone explain why Energy Ball hit during the first turn of Phantom Force? Keep in mind my Golurk's ability was No Guard (this might help to know).
I merged your thread into here since it didn't need its own thread. Golurk has No Guard, so the move will hit even if it's using Phantom Force.

I merged your thread into here since it didn't need its own thread. Golurk has No Guard, so the move will hit even if it's using Phantom Force.
1. Thank you for that. I'm on mobile so I didn't know this thread existed. Plus, I just started using the forms today so I need some time to get adjusted.
2. Huh, that's very odd. So theoretically, moves such as dig, bounce, fly, and dive can also have this happen if the Pokemon has the No Guard ability?

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been asked (I tried looking and couldn't find anything), but does anyone know when Pokemon showdown will update for sun and moon? And will it be automatic, or will we have to re-download.

Thanks!

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Sorry if this has already been asked (I tried looking and couldn't find anything), but does anyone know when Pokemon showdown will update for sun and moon? And will it be automatic, or will we have to re-download.

Thanks!
It won't be updated until Sun and Moon are officially released on November 18th, maybe shortly after. I don't think you'll need to redownload.

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Is playing on PS through a proxy not allowed? Or does it just mean you won't be able to talk?
If you are on a proxy you will be locked automatically, which means you cannot chat anywhere on the server, even in PM. You can still PM global staff as a way to question why you were locked, but that's the only exception as far as I'm aware. You should still be able to battle on the ladder and in tours.

Reactions: Wob
If you are on a proxy you will be locked automatically, which means you cannot chat anywhere on the server, even in PM. You can still PM global staff as a way to question why you were locked, but that's the only exception as far as I'm aware. You should still be able to battle on the ladder and in tours.
I'm aware of that, but it doesn't answer my question. Is it against the rules?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)