Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Should it be allowed that event only Pokemon can have nicknames? I know for the most part this is trivial but Pokemon such as Extremespeed Entei are shiny locked so should Pokemon such as Bolt Strike Victini or Extremespeed Genesect be locked into their Japanese names to make predicting sets closer to what it is in the actual game?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Should it be allowed that event only Pokemon can have nicknames? I know for the most part this is trivial but Pokemon such as Extremespeed Entei are shiny locked so should Pokemon such as Bolt Strike Victini or Extremespeed Genesect be locked into their Japanese names to make predicting sets closer to what it is in the actual game?
Event Pokemon can be nicknamed on cart. If the TID and SID of your file matches up with the TID and SID of the event, you'll be able to nickname it. Although the chances of getting the TID and SID to match up is very low, but it is technically possible, especially since you can manipulate the RNG of the games to give you that desired TID or SID in Gen 4 or 5.

Is there any reason Swamperite is banned from Pokebank OU un gen 7?
Nobody's been able to confirm that the stone is obtainable in the game, and items can't be transfered from past gens via pokebank.

• Gengarite
  • Scizorite
  • Pinsirite
  • Aerodactylite
  • Lucarionite
  • Kangaskhanite
  • Gyaradosite
  • Absolite
  • Alakazite
  • Garchompite
  • Sablenite
  • Metagrossite
  • Sharpedonite
  • Slowbronite
  • Glalitite
  • Salamencite
  • Charizardite X
  • Charizardite Y
  • Vensaurite
  • Blastoisinite
  • Blazikenite
  • Swampertite
  • Sceptilite
  • Cameruptite
  • Beedrillite
  • Pidgeotite
  • Steelixite
  • Altarianite
  • Lati@site
  • Lopunnite
  • Diancite
  • Audinite
  • Galladite
  • Gardevoirite
  • Heracronite
  • Houndoominite
  • Manectite
  • Tyranitarite
  • Mawilite
  • Aggronite
  • Medichamite
  • Banettite
  • Abomasite
  • Ampharosite
  • Mewtwonite X
  • Mewtwonite Y

When I pull up Pokemon Showdown!'s damage calculator on my iPhone, it has SM data. However, when I pull it up on my laptop, it only goes up to XY. Any idea why this is happening or what I can do to fix it? I use Google Chrome on my laptop and Dolphin on my phone, if that helps.

Err, I'm sorry if this question doesn't fall under one of the categories, but I'm kinda confused. I've built my team and I'm trying to battle, but whenever I try to battle it says "Pick Username". So I pick my username and stuff and then it says "Enter Password". I don't know a password, and there's no button saying "Sign up
". It's been going on for awhile now and it's getting frustrating. What do I do?

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Err, I'm sorry if this question doesn't fall under one of the categories, but I'm kinda confused. I've built my team and I'm trying to battle, but whenever I try to battle it says "Pick Username". So I pick my username and stuff and then it says "Enter Password". I don't know a password, and there's no button saying "Sign up
". It's been going on for awhile now and it's getting frustrating. What do I do?
It might be that the username you chose is already registered — if it is your username, and you forgot the password, speak to a global member of staff (%+) from the Help room.

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
In order to battle on Showdown, you need to be signed onto a username. If you type in a username and it asks for a password, it means the username you typed in has already been taken, so you'll have to pick a different one. If you pick a username and it doesn't ask for a password, then you've found one that isn't taken. If you want to register a username so you can log into it again in the future without risk of anyone taking it, then you can type "/register" into any chat room and follow the prompts.

So Sun and Moon are out and I'm sure the team is hard at work getting the new Pokemon implemented as well as new abilities, moves, items, etc. as well as the changes to certain mechanics and moves introduced in the new games. That being said, is there a place I can go where I can submit a moveset suggestion (That's the best way I can describe it) for a Gen 7 Pokemon or any Pokemon for that matter? I have an idea for a Mimikyu moveset I would like to share.

Sobi

Banned deucer.
So Sun and Moon are out and I'm sure the team is hard at work getting the new Pokemon implemented as well as new abilities, moves, items, etc. as well as the changes to certain mechanics and moves introduced in the new games. That being said, is there a place I can go where I can submit a moveset suggestion (That's the best way I can describe it) for a Gen 7 Pokemon or any Pokemon for that matter? I have an idea for a Mimikyu moveset I would like to share.
If I'm not mistaken, you want to discuss/share a Mimikyu set, right? In that case, you can talk about it in this thread. Hope I helped!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
How can I know if i'm Ipban or not?
If you're server banned, your IP is banned and you should receive a message when you log on and you won't be able to do anything on the server. If you're room banned, your IP is also banned, and you won't be able to enter a room. If you want to appeal a server ban, read this. If you want to appeal a room ban, speak to a room owner (#) of the room. Hope I helped!

Thanks for the answer
I haven't a ban message, but all of my pc, tablet, (on my ip adress) haven't access to the main server,
So I thought about a ban.
The others servers works very well.

I am currently updating a google doc every once and a while. I was wondering if there was a way to do it automatically. I was thinking maybe something with ifttt or perhaps another thing I'm unaware of. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)