Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is genosects special move that serebii talks about? what are the details on that. something about an item it holds to change then type of move. details?

Will it be possible to get Curse on Swampert with the Damp ability? In other words, do dream world abilities limit the amount of moves you can legally get on a given Pokemon?

What tm is tm 83 (I think the tm you get at the first gym is tm 83)
If it is a new move please tell me what it does.

What tm is tm 83 (I think the tm you get at the first gym is tm 83)
If it is a new move please tell me what it does.
Go here for a list of all TM/HMs: http://serebii.net/blackwhite/tmhm.shtml

ANYWAYS: Just looking for confirmation here but Stealth Rock is no longer a TM right? Or has it been completely eliminated as a move in general in Gen 5 (I can't remember any Pokemon that learns it naturally)? I looked at the TH/HM list on Serebii and it's not there.

Ok..... I think serebii screwed up because I got cheer up in the first gym. And yeah no SR tm this generation. (but we still have a million users)

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Go here for a list of all TM/HMs: http://serebii.net/blackwhite/tmhm.shtml

ANYWAYS: Just looking for confirmation here but Stealth Rock is no longer a TM right? Or has it been completely eliminated as a move in general in Gen 5 (I can't remember any Pokemon that learns it naturally)? I looked at the TH/HM list on Serebii and it's not there.
It is not a TM anymore but there are Pokemon who can learn it by level-up. The only Pokemon i know who can learn it are Golem line and Gigaiasu line, it is also a breedable move, so only a few guys can learn it.

I am disappointed, i was hoping for it to be eliminated for good..

It is not a TM anymore but there are Pokemon who can learn it by level-up. The only Pokemon i know who can learn it are Golem line and Gigaiasu line, it is also a breedable move, so only a few guys can learn it.

I am disappointed, i was hoping for it to be eliminated for good..
Oh ok, thanks.

Wait I thought we could transfer pokes from the previous gen? I'm pretty sure you can because bulbapedia actually showed the feature.
If so we can just import pokemon that know sr. (I mean we were discussing importing pokemon with defog in a different thread.)

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wait I thought we could transfer pokes from the previous gen? I'm pretty sure you can because bulbapedia actually showed the feature.
If so we can just import pokemon that know sr. (I mean we were discussing importing pokemon with defog in a different thread.)
We don't about that yet, it might not let us transfer Pokemon with SR that can't learn it in Gen 5..

Anyway, i have a question:

Is Draco Meteor still a tutor-able move ? Cause according to this link, it isn't.. Can someone confirm this ?

Has anyone done additional research on Cross Fire and Cross Thunder? Does the boost only work for the turn after the corresponding move is used? I can almost see the boosts stacking flavor-wise to go with the oh so original 'legendary cover Pokémon duking it out with things escalating quickly' plotline.

If you are asking about singles random wifi for Pokemon B/W. A mod has played it once before, and said that the rules are the same as battle tower. 3 pokemon, item clause, and the legends that Nintendo bans.
I want to know about friend code Wifi. There is no way Nintendo could possibly destroy Pokemon as we know it. I mean having an option is understandable, but REMOVING it? Can't be..

Dusk Stone/ThunderStone
I found Thunderstones randomly, but I'm not sure where. I had 2 before going towards Victory Road. I also had the itemfinder (off topic: best item finder system to date) open 90% as well so I may have found them that way.

As for Dusk Stone, I found one in game, on the road between BlackCity/White Forest (I assume WF, but can only confirm black version atm) and Victory Road there is someone who gives you the stone, either that or it is in one of the pokeballs on the ground. I know it is that path for sure. You also get a Dawn Stone on the same path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)