Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any websites that we can look into for the list of moves these new Pokemons will learn (Besides Serebii)? I've seen some people stating the fire starter knowing Head Smash, so I'm curious of the sources.

Are there any websites that we can look into for the list of moves these new Pokemons will learn (Besides Serebii)? I've seen some people stating the fire starter knowing Head Smash, so I'm curious of the sources.
The people who already have the games are all around the internet dropping these little pieces of info around. There's no centralized place.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Most of our information is coming from people in Japan who got their hands on the game early.

Yes, pux. Once the game is out and we are ready, we will post a required format and discussion threads will be able to go up.

There was a rumor on pokexperto that iv's now range up to 8 rather than 31. I saw a mistranslation that said there would be 8 iv's instead of 6, but clearly there are the same 6 in screenshots so it must be the iv range that has changed.

Any confirmation? This would make good iv'd pokes so much easier to get.

That list came from Famitsu magazine pre-release.

Does anybody know what Genosekuto is supposed be yet, or is it still a mystery? Is it an alien?
What does competitve spirit do?
Still unknown.

Are Icicles (aka Stealth Ice) confirmed!?
The full movelist has not yet been revealed; Icicles are highly unlikely, though.

how do people know things like what the ability "weak-kneed" does, or that Ttar will get sand throw this gen? I can't find this information anywhere :(

^Mainly 2chan/4chan boards. Those who speak/read Japanese are translating the info and posting on pokebeach/serebii/here; there isn't really a centralized source as of yet. Give Serebii a day or two and all this will be known.

So... people in the B/W Leaks thread are discussing things I do not know about... What websites can we go to for B/W info? Serebii.net doesn't seem to provide all the new info..

So... people in the B/W Leaks thread are discussing things I do not know about... What websites can we go to for B/W info? Serebii.net doesn't seem to provide all the new info..
Here are the possible answers:
The people who already have the games are all around the internet dropping these little pieces of info around. There's no centralized place.
Most of our information is coming from people in Japan who got their hands on the game early.
^Mainly 2chan/4chan boards. Those who speak/read Japanese are translating the info and posting on pokebeach/serebii/here; there isn't really a centralized source as of yet. Give Serebii a day or two and all this will be known.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Was it ever 100% confirmed / refuted that you were unable to transfer items through the Pokéshifter (not the Transfer Machine)?

What does swim goggles do? Can anyone post a list of old pokemon that have new abilites/moves?
Swim Goggles are a held item that increase Speed and Accuracy of Water type pokemon when held. If held by a pokemon of another type, though, they fall asleep.

The only pokemon that have been confirmed with new abilities are the ones from Dream World and a special download code on a new TCG promo set that lets you get a Sinnoh starter with a new ability (Abilities aren't known yet).

Regarding the 2 Pokemon that appeared on that blurry musical trailer a while back...

So the blue 'octopus' was one of the Water/Ghost Jellyfish obviously...which one is it? Im looking at the musical one and it doesn't look like either of them...was it possibly a beta image? And what about the 'green/yellow' Pokemon? Can anyone identify it now? Or is just to blurry to tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)